• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Getting lots of injuries lately. Am i cursed?

UnlikelySith

Neophyte
Reaction score
It started with a fractured toe. Then I got covid, then I was in a traffic accident and fractured my arm bone. Now just came from emergency room from a bleeding head injury. All within a couple of weeks.

I want to know wtaf is going on with me. Am I cursed? Does someone want me dead? Bad karma?

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It could be a curse, it might not be, hard to tell as I am not the one affected, so act on your intuition, if you feel cursed start by
cleansing your home and yourself. No harm in making it a habit of clearing the air at least once month.
Post automatically merged:

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
So, i go through periods like this, so i can tell you why it happens to me:

Stress, poor sleep etc leads to inattention and/or hyperfocus, leads to accidents. For eg, I'm concentrating so much on something that I'm not aware of where my body is in space and in relation to the objects around it (people around me might think I'm not paying attention, but I'm actually paying a LOT of intention - just not to my external environment.) Without realising, i leave objects in places that I'm more likely to later run into or trip over

I take wrong turns when navigating. Re: covid, I still mask when I catch a taxi (enclosed space with a stranger who generally can't afford to take time off with when they're sick) and when I'm having bad ADHD days I'm more likely to forget it. (But also covid is super contagious so that could just be normal statistical likelihood of catching). Being sick is, ofc, another source of stress that causes MORE inattention and more accidents.

It's actually extremely normal that when one thing goes wrong, everything seems to go wrong - it's because the original thing going wrong was related to stress.

Most of these mistakes seem completely external and not caused by myself, which is why it took me so long to realise it was my tiredness etc causing it. But the fact is little things go wrong ALL THE TIME but when you're alert and not overwhelmed, you catch them and avoid them pretty much unconsciously. (Eg traffic accident can be completely 100% the other driver's fault - but you might have reacted faster and kept yourself safe if you were more mentally/physically fresh, or sensed earlier on that they were driving recklessly and stayed away from them, etc)

So a string of bad luck is usually a sign that you need to look after the basics - sleep, stress, etc - and be a bit more actively looking out for potential errors for a while. It becomes self-perpetuating because the first "things going wrong" cause stress and problems which increases likelihood of more things going wrong, so you have to break the cycle

If you're still worried about curses, here is a very thorough energetic cleansing protocol that will get rid of any unhelpful energies clinging to you. It's a good idea anyway just to help reset the circumstances

Promise

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
There is a related to phenomena to being cursed, which technically isn't a curse. It's where you are "At the the negative effect". When you are around people that are invalidative, hostile, or antagonistic, or similar, especially on an ongoing basis many people start to get into a negative sort of state. The attention turns inward more than usual, we feel less sure of ourselves, our immunity actually drops, we start to feel off balanced, stressed in a way that doesn't quite release as easily - sort of a lingering or accumulating stressed out feeling.

The remedy is to identify the people in your life that are that way, and either get them out of your life, or recognize what is happening, and make it a point to become empowered and resourceful around them. You may also need to clean up the memories of being around them by resolving and releasing the stress on those memories.

Also, why not employ some simple anti - curse protections as well, just in case. I regularly do the GOM Sword Banishing, Master Protection Ritual, and Anti-Curse ritual from their Protection Magick book. I believe that there are little micro-curses that people sling at us - "evil eye" kind of thing. Anytime anyone directs negative emotions at you in a focused way acts like this, and I find the GOM Anti-Curse has rooted out a bunch of these little "innocent" everyday types of "curses" and freed me from their effects.

UnlikelySith

Neophyte
Reaction score
Accurate responses, especially the last 2 who replied. Spot on. After my traffic accident I felt the urge to fess up to my ex girlfriend, who still kept texting me and trying to call me on a daily basis, that I´ve been heavily cheating on her. I thought that would clear the air, but it opened a can of worms, a pandora´s box and she has ben unleashing venom on me ever since. So last night I apologized and blocked her. Case closed.

Another thing. I have been prepping for perhaps the biggest passion project in my life, been somewhat absent minded to say the least.

To add to that, I have a bandage on my arm supporting my wrist that I have to wear for at least a week and now I have a big square bandage on my head that I have to wear for indefinite amount of time. So needless to say I´ve been feeling shame walking on the streets. Been getting a lot of looks. I´m currently in south east asia where the locals are okay, but unfortunately this town is densely populated with western tourists and expats, filled with cold, judgmental and unempathetic attitude (something for which I have always hated them, TBH). So, I´ve been spending time indoors mostly just watching Netflix and working on my laptop for at least 10 hours straight (I recall hearing that half of that is enough to develop mild temporary brain damage).

Also been talking to this girl who I intend to marry, while handling travel related errands. So lots on my plate.

I need to clear the air. I´ve decided I´m gonna make an effort to go out more. Planning to buy a bandana to cover my head and wear long sleeved shirt to cover my arm. Got a pack of incense that I intend to burn. Got a high grade blunt of THC that I could smoke (good idea or not?).

And finally, been trying to pay the karma balance. Been going on an apology tour, texting sorries to whoever I´ve wronged in any way (and subsequently blocking them in order to prevent further escalations).

So hopefully this will suffice. Big up to everyone who pitched in.

Accurate responses, especially the last 2 who replied. Spot on. After my traffic accident I felt the urge to fess up to my ex girlfriend, who still kept texting me and trying to call me on a daily basis, that I´ve been heavily cheating on her. I thought that would clear the air, but it opened a can of worms, a pandora´s box and she has ben unleashing venom on me ever since. So last night I apologized and blocked her. Case closed.

Another thing. I have been prepping for perhaps the biggest passion project in my life, been somewhat absent minded to say the least.

To add to that, I have a bandage on my arm supporting my wrist that I have to wear for at least a week and now I have a big square bandage on my head that I have to wear for indefinite amount of time. So needless to say I´ve been feeling shame walking on the streets. Been getting a lot of looks. I´m currently in south east asia where the locals are okay, but unfortunately this town is densely populated with western tourists and expats, filled with cold, judgmental and unempathetic attitude (something for which I have always hated them, TBH). So, I´ve been spending time indoors mostly just watching Netflix and working on my laptop for at least 10 hours straight (I recall hearing that half of that is enough to develop mild temporary brain damage).

Also been talking to this girl who I intend to marry, while handling travel related errands. So lots on my plate.

I need to clear the air. I´ve decided I´m gonna make an effort to go out more. Planning to buy a bandana to cover my head and wear long sleeved shirt to cover my arm. Got a pack of incense that I intend to burn. Got a high grade blunt of THC that I could smoke (good idea or not?).

And finally, been trying to pay the karma balance. Been going on an apology tour, texting sorries to whoever I´ve wronged in any way (and subsequently blocking them in order to prevent further escalations).

A quick correction. The I don´t have to wear the bandage on my head indefinitely just for a period of time which has not been defined to me. Also taking loads of meds currently: anti-inflammatory, antibiotics, etc...

Last edited:

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

A quick correction. The I don´t have to wear the bandage on my head indefinitely just for a period of time which has not been defined to me. Also taking loads of meds currently: anti-inflammatory, antibiotics, etc...

This all sounds like a great plan. And yeah, we've all fucked up, what matters is what you do in the future to stop yourself repeating it.

Shaman: You could be right, but I think it's very hard to do accurate divination when you don't know the person's real name, location, appearance, anything to get a link to them. Way way too much potential for interference. (Sorry for the big THUMBS DOWN, just wanted to indicate to OP that I don't necessarily agree). But there's that energetic cleansing protocol linked above that will clear you up if you are worried OP. It's very thorough and doesn't require expensive ingredients, just a bit of time.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
No vlue

No clue
I recommend that you get an accurate divination reading. If you don't have a tarot card deck, then improvise. There are sites that can draw a tarot card, and read them for you. Just trust your intuition. As long as it's random. For yes or no questions if the card is negative and I ask something like "Am I cursed" and I draw a positive card, that would be a no and it would be different than their usual meaning, but whatever way you prefer to read it. Spirits or energy or whatever can influence the internet. I get syncronicities from there all the time.

I may take an unconventional approach, and I'm giving advice to OP but Will + Intention + Belief is the main components of Magick. The reading will be as accurate as you believe it will be. I'm just giving advice, not trying to steer off topic into Magick theory.

Part of the reason why you are cursed is because of the belief you are. I mean, there are energetic influences that can influence the psyche, make people act in a different manner, but in most curses, your internal belief even on an unconscious level plays a role.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Fk me😕... what now?
A simple ritual I do is imagine a circle of light around me, and make the circle with the intention that only energy or spirits working for your benefit can remain in the circle, then imagine a beam of light purifying the circle. Then have the intention that only energy that is working for your benefit can cross the circle.

I prefer simple rituals that don't use a lot of prep and mainly rely on mind. I think it was Raziel that showed me that. I just did it and felt a pulling sensation like there was something outside but within my body being raised up. I'm going to try to do it once a day and it's easy to do.

Simple thing you can do to remove curses.

Anziel_Merkaba

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I didn't even have to do a divination, I can just feel it. Yes you are, but it's also your own fault. Self-cursed as it were. You need to change something about your outlook to fix it. You surround yourself with negative things and thoughts and people, and it causes you misfortune.

Peter2

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Repetitive injuries usually indicates interference.

The term "cursed" is a rather human concept

Better perhaps to look to your relationship with your birth family

UnlikelySith

Neophyte
Reaction score
I looked into ultimate energetic cleansing and unfortunately can't get access to majority of the equipment. So scratch that.

I'll do purging instead. It basically means erasing any memento from my past that might weigh on me. Deleting most of the pictures from my phone, redundant contacts, meditating, fasting, listening to silence.

Seems to work.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I did some divination for you, and it says yes you're cursed.
If you are going to insist on posting this sort of thing here, please remove "United Kingdom" from your profile and stop bringing shame upon our country.
Am I cursed? Does someone want me dead? Bad karma?
No. But believing in these things can put you in a mental space where you'll behave in ways which will draw you into misfortune. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Get plenty of sleep and self-care. Reset.