• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] OBE, Pathworking, and Astral Projection

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Ave,

What are the differences between the three?
Is Lucid dreaming a pre requisite?
How do you stay in control?
What dangers have you faced or overcome?

Care, LVX.
Post automatically merged:

@Lemongrass00 ... @Konsciencia .. have you any thoughts?

Last edited:

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I could be wrong, but pathworking requires visualisation, while its not neccesary for the other two, but could be used. Also one difference in pathworking is you are on a mission most of the time, you have a set goal, while with the other two you are mostly chilling out. Of course nobody is stopping you from doing something there.

Most of the time OBE is synonymus with Astral Projection, as in they refer to the same thing. But technically Etheric or Mental Projections are also OBE, if we think about it.

Is Lucid dreaming a pre requisite
No, helpful for an OBE however.

How do you stay in control?
Its intuitive. You will see what I mean.

What dangers have you faced or overcome?
When I was only able to partially project and fucked up my likely etheric arm because I wasn't able to put it back... Yeah, that shit fucking hurts. The solution was to shove my arm into a bucket of water. Years later I learned that water is very good at dispelling etheric material.

Reaction score
Awards
I could be wrong, but pathworking requires visualisation, while its not neccesary for the other two, but could be used. Also one difference in pathworking is you are on a mission most of the time, you have a set goal, while with the other two you are mostly chilling out. Of course nobody is stopping you from doing something there.

Most of the time OBE is synonymus with Astral Projection, as in they refer to the same thing. But technically Etheric or Mental Projections are also OBE, if we think about it.

No, helpful for an OBE however.

Its intuitive. You will see what I mean.

When I was only able to partially project and fucked up my likely etheric arm because I wasn't able to put it back... Yeah, that shit fucking hurts. The solution was to shove my arm into a bucket of water. Years later I learned that water is very good at dispelling etheric material.
Thanks Vandheer, I appreciate the detailed responses that answered the questions.
As far as AA work, it appears the Neophyte is to take control of the Astral Plane. Unless I'm mistaken from what I read. So I'm going to have to change a lot, quickly.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks Vandheer, I appreciate the detailed responses that answered the questions.
As far as AA work, it appears the Neophyte is to take control of the Astral Plane. Unless I'm mistaken from what I read. So I'm going to have to change a lot, quickly.
Yuuuuuup. Not gonna lie even I am tempted to join.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
No. Came close to it twice. Felt my chest rocking and all that.
Listen, you gotta lose the fear. I mean, I don't Astral Project intentionally. Only when God allows it to happen. But, I really think you should lose the fear, because the fear holds you back from exploring the Spiritual world. You should ask God to guide you on that. He does it for me. Eventhough, it's been a long time since I had one.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, it will be soon that I will venture into astral travel. Fear was the hold back in previous attempts.