• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Almighty Lucifer

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Then Lucifer wouldn't be Lucifer, because he would be void of his adversarial aspect.
Lucifer plays a big role on the totality and on our history. IMO, he is A god. A deity, more accurately. One God does not operate.
The One God is necessarily a wannabe. An egocentric, jealous amalgam of human egos. Lucifer reigns in his reign, Odin reigns in his own and so on. Honestly, monotheism just doesn't make sense to me. That's why I think Lucifer wouldn't pretend to be God. Because this God we're talking about is a pretender and an artificial one.
Damn, if Lucifer is the Monogod then call another dude "Lucifer", lol.
"The Lucifer that can be godded is not the real Lucifer"?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Then Lucifer wouldn't be Lucifer, because he would be void of his adversarial aspect.
Lucifer plays a big role on the totality and on our history. IMO, he is A god. A deity, more accurately. One God does not operate.
The One God is necessarily a wannabe. An egocentric, jealous amalgam of human egos. Lucifer reigns in his reign, Odin reigns in his own and so on. Honestly, monotheism just doesn't make sense to me. That's why I think Lucifer wouldn't pretend to be God. Because this God we're talking about is a pretender and an artificial one.
Damn, if Lucifer is the Monogod then call another dude "Lucifer", lol

I Love Lucifer, despite of it all.

JGVDRG

Neophyte
Reaction score
"The Lucifer that can be godded is not the real Lucifer"?
No deity is the whole, no symbol resumes all symbology, that is my point.
YHVH also can't be God, because lack the aspects of his opposite and so on. All entities and deities claiming to be the One God are deceitful, and the doctrines that claim that so and so God is "The Only God" are either lying or very misleading. We couldn't fathom the Absolute.
IMHO, of course.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
No deity is the whole, no symbol resumes all symbology, that is my point.
YHVH also can't be God, because lack the aspects of his opposite and so on. All entities and deities claiming to be the One God are deceitful, and the doctrines that claim that so and so God is "The Only God" are either lying or very misleading. We couldn't fathom the Absolute.
IMHO, of course.
I come at things from the angle that people who try to make a god of Lucifer (or worse, God) have the wrong end of the stick. Inversion of Adamic religions amounts to parasitism on those religions. Which is the besetting flaw of most revolutions: they replicate the evils they claimed to purge.

JGVDRG

Neophyte
Reaction score
Inversion of Adamic religions amounts to parasitism on those religions. Which is the besetting flaw of most revolutions: they replicate the evils they claimed to purge.
Yes, the ol' inversion of roles, triggering an infinite cycle of misunderstanding, hypocrisy and error.
Classic vice.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I come at things from the angle that people who try to make a god of Lucifer (or worse, God) have the wrong end of the stick. Inversion of Adamic religions amounts to parasitism on those religions
Agreed. This is my problem with most "western" religion and magick, it just seems like judaism with extra steps. Gnostisism, Satanism, qliphoth/sephiroth, etc, its all built on the genesis creation story.

As to the op, my own gnosis from when I was working with qliphothic entities is that lucifer is a fragment/aspect of hecate. She's the torchbearer, he's the light bringer, etc. They were all serial liars, but thats the story they gave me, for whatever it's worth.