• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

what brought you here?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
5 suicide attempts at which 2 succeeded and got warned by Spirit not to try it again. With a pre-awakened kundalini through trauma I've delved into ceremonial magick to do both LHP and RHP things. Mostly as a shaman I work with Satan but at the same time get a blessing from God.

That's the short story.

Expansion - Integration - Contraction the Lord of 3 worlds.

Wildchildx11

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
5 suicide attempts at which 2 succeeded and got warned by Spirit not to try it again. With a pre-awakened kundalini through trauma I've delved into ceremonial magick to do both LHP and RHP things. Mostly as a shaman I work with Satan but at the same time get a blessing from God.

That's the short story.

Expansion - Integration - Contraction the Lord of 3 worlds.
I have a lot of trauma and used to have suicidality too.

It sounds like we have a similar approach with balancing between LHP and RHP aspects of Magick.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I have a lot of trauma and used to have suicidality too.

It sounds like we have a similar approach with balancing between LHP and RHP aspects of Magick.
Time will fix it so don't worry, just continue your occultistical practices. It gets better as you mature :) I'm already 42 and almost through this hellhole and certainly on the winning side :)

Yeah LHP and RHP could be seen as approaching the same Satori from 2 different viewpoints, that's about it. In the other you surrender to God or Divinity and in the other you become that Divinity yourself by a long stride.