• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Why are demons kind and nurturing towards me?

JGVDRG

Neophyte
Reaction score
I wanted to know why demons treat me so kindly and with love. Anywhere from succubi to the goetia demons, it seems like they all have love to me.
I've just remembered another thread of yours about your Self being a demon and such. Regarding all the criticism on that subject, I just want to add the following idea: if you walk through a path aims Self-Deification, very few things could be considered too bold or too arrogant. You aim to be God, what else would anyone expect?

Nevertheless I think it's your natural inclination towards their realm. Perhaps you lived or wandered in their realm in a point of your existence where you weren't born into this material world. Perhaps the last point where your soul lived was there. It's more about your soul than your ego, that's all I can say for sure. I know I have lived in demonic realms or at least some very dark dimensions where things seemed very diabolic aesthetically. It is probably ONE point on your infinite existence that still transpires today.
Also, you say they seem to "love" you. What kind of affection is this? I think you have to pay more attention on what you feel about this rather than the possible cause. Demons can and will confuse you. Just like any source of spiritual power, to be honest. So listen to yourself. I've grown cynical enough in this world to only recognize the affection that actually produces something in my objective reality, I really don't care about angels or demons who would identify with me or vice versa, but can't actually perform in the most basic of ways.

"We love you but we are too far away to help you in any way!"
"So wait until I die, lol. What can you do, shit's nasty down here!"

If they're to be subtle and secret, so be it, no need to contact us. Always distrust beings that reveals themselves to you but never reveals what they do exactly and how could they help you objectively. This world, this life, pardon my french, is pure fucking business. Nobody's a tourist here, the fact that you are born covered in blood and screaming your lungs out is a very explicit sign of what this is about. So respect your place in this world.
Now, you seem to be evoking them. Are you sure that this point of affection isn't your very own vulnerability, are you sure this isn't a weak point they could be exploiting? In the end, it's much more about you then "them", in my opinion.

Shaman

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I've just remembered another thread of yours about your Self being a demon and such. Regarding all the criticism on that subject, I just want to add the following idea: if you walk through a path aims Self-Deification, very few things could be considered too bold or too arrogant. You aim to be God, what else would anyone expect?

Nevertheless I think it's your natural inclination towards their realm. Perhaps you lived or wandered in their realm in a point of your existence where you weren't born into this material world. Perhaps the last point where your soul lived was there. It's more about your soul than your ego, that's all I can say for sure. I know I have lived in demonic realms or at least some very dark dimensions where things seemed very diabolic aesthetically. It is probably ONE point on your infinite existence that still transpires today.
Also, you say they seem to "love" you. What kind of affection is this? I think you have to pay more attention on what you feel about this rather than the possible cause. Demons can and will confuse you. Just like any source of spiritual power, to be honest. So listen to yourself. I've grown cynical enough in this world to only recognize the affection that actually produces something in my objective reality, I really don't care about angels or demons who would identify with me or vice versa, but can't actually perform in the most basic of ways.

"We love you but we are too far away to help you in any way!"
"So wait until I die, lol. What can you do, shit's nasty down here!"

If they're to be subtle and secret, so be it, no need to contact us. Always distrust beings that reveals themselves to you but never reveals what they do exactly and how could they help you objectively. This world, this life, pardon my french, is pure fucking business. Nobody's a tourist here, the fact that you are born covered in blood and screaming your lungs out is a very explicit sign of what this is about. So respect your place in this world.
Now, you seem to be evoking them. Are you sure that this point of affection isn't your very own vulnerability, are you sure this isn't a weak point they could be exploiting? In the end, it's much more about you then "them", in my opinion.
Honestly with that post all I wanted was some clarification.. I just was not sure if it was possible but the replies told it is more likely than not so I went with it. I don't believe I have a demon soul, maybe my spirit was just joking around with me. I got like 7 yes' in a row when I asked my spirit, that's what prompted me to make the post. I also agree maybe I do have some connection to demons just not my soul being demonic. Perhaps I really did wander their realm or something... Also it's just been my experience with demons, they seem to show me a lot of love sorry if it is sounds delusional/narcissistic not my goal. I even once called Vepar a cunt and she did nothing.

JGVDRG

Neophyte
Reaction score
I even once called Vepar a cunt and she did nothing.
LOL, why?

I have a demon soul, maybe my spirit was just joking around with me.
Well, the point is...if you have a demon soul, it doesn't matter. You are banished here. If I am Leviathan incarnated, my field of power is as limited as any human's. Ever watched Hellraiser:Judgement? If you were a Demonic Warlord in another realm and now you are a waiter at a greasy restaurant, for instance, of what good was the past life? It's more likely that you will suffer more, wanting to relive your past glory rather than to just be what you are in this pathetic existence.
sorry if it is sounds delusional/narcissistic
IMO, it doesn't. I'm just interested to know what sort of love is this. What do you feel coming from them.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe you are useful to them and that's why they are playing with your mind

I've been thinking about something else, how are your human relations?

Shaman

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
LOL, why?

Well, the point is...if you have a demon soul, it doesn't matter. You are banished here. If I am Leviathan incarnated, my field of power is as limited as any human's. Ever watched Hellraiser:Judgement? If you were a Demonic Warlord in another realm and now you are a waiter at a greasy restaurant, for instance, of what good was the past life? It's more likely that you will suffer more, wanting to relive your past glory rather than to just be what you are in this pathetic existence.

IMO, it doesn't. I'm just interested to know what sort of love is this. What do you feel coming from them.
It's weird, they keep sending me the lovers when I ask what they think of me. Just recently I found out this vepar who kept coming back wants a godspousal relationship with me. She does not leave me alone, I told her several times to leave me even called God and some angels. I am not sure what they want but I think they got good intentions. Hence when I called her a cunt she did nothing. I called her that because I kept asking if she was with me and she kept leaving everytime I picked up the coin, maybe she wants to stay anonymous? But either ways, I got no idea why perhaps it's something to do with my kundalini or soul?
Post automatically merged:

Maybe you are useful to them and that's why they are playing with your mind

I've been thinking about something else, how are your human relations?
Perhaps.. they say those with kundalini are on their final lifetimes so they want to "pick me up" and serve them. My human relationships are bad asf I barely got any relations with others.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I wanted to know why demons treat me so kindly and with love. Anywhere from succubi to the goetia demons, it seems like they all have love to me. I asked some goetia demons what they thought of me (around 13 in total) and they all sent me tarot cards saying something along the line of "I love you", "you're my family/child" or "I want to work with you". FYI I did go through a rough childhood and life maybe that could play a role? Either ways, with this post I just wanted an explanation on why it is so thank you.

You are well Loved my child, I must say. I'll let you in on my relationship with Lucifer. So, in the past, I thought that Lucifer was after me. I was against Him for awhile. Until, I finally realized, that I needed to Love Him. Instead of hating Him/Her. Ever since then, Lucifer and I, build a very Powerful Strong-bonded relationship. Yes, His a handful sometimes, but Now I know that He means well.

I know that in the past, I said that I was struggling with my Spirituality. Now, I can say that I had to go through that in order for me to be a greater version of myself. Now, I stopped complaining about why things are happening to me and embrace the struggles, and the burdens I have. Because at the end of the day, from all that storm. Blessings come from them.

Sorry, I just had to share that with you and everyone else.

The fact, that the Demons are Love you. Perhaps, because you Loved them back. Of course, they are going to attack you if you show them hate.

Shaman

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You are well Loved my child, I must say. I'll let you in on my relationship with Lucifer. So, in the past, I thought that Lucifer was after me. I was against Him for awhile. Until, I finally realized, that I needed to Love Him. Instead of hating Him/Her. Ever since then, Lucifer and I, build a very Powerful Strong-bonded relationship. Yes, His a handful sometimes, but Now I know that He means well.

I know that in the past, I said that I was struggling with my Spirituality. Now, I can say that I had to go through that in order for me to be a greater version of myself. Now, I stopped complaining about why things are happening to me and embrace the struggles, and the burdens I have. Because at the end of the day, from all that storm. Blessings come from them.

Sorry, I just had to share that with you and everyone else.

The fact, that the Demons are Love you. Perhaps, because you Loved them back. Of course, they are going to attack you if you show them hate.
Thanks for your story, I don't think am the only one many people are loved by demons. Some don't take advantage of their gifts, but it feels so nice to be loved by them. Usually demons are painted to be negative and hateful but yours and my experience beats that stereotype.

Cats

Visitor
Reaction score
Because love is universal. In many cases, you love them, they will love you back. They've been demonized for such a long time, I think they appreciate that people are finally approaching them respectfully. In my experience they are very grateful and generous with their genuine followers.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Because love is universal. In many cases, you love them, they will love you back. They've been demonized for such a long time, I think they appreciate that people are finally approaching them respectfully. In my experience they are very grateful and generous with their genuine followers.
That's quite awesome!!!

Wildchildx11

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I wanted to know why demons treat me so kindly and with love. Anywhere from succubi to the goetia demons, it seems like they all have love to me. I asked some goetia demons what they thought of me (around 13 in total) and they all sent me tarot cards saying something along the line of "I love you", "you're my family/child" or "I want to work with you". FYI I did go through a rough childhood and life maybe that could play a role? Either ways, with this post I just wanted an explanation on why it is so thank you.
Demons are kind and compassionate with me too, some people have more of a strict energy with them and Lucifer did show me how he could change his energy at will to appear as more strict and stern, but it's because it's what you need.

I think what people said, is because you aren't summoning them to work with them for material things and are working on yourself, the biggest sacrifice you can give to demons is to sacrifice parts of yourself that you want to shed.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Demons are kind and compassionate with me too, some people have more of a strict energy with them and Lucifer did show me how he could change his energy at will to appear as more strict and stern, but it's because it's what you need.

I think what people said, is because you aren't summoning them to work with them for material things and are working on yourself, the biggest sacrifice you can give to demons is to sacrifice parts of yourself that you want to shed.
Yeah, Demons are very well welcome in my presence. I don't have anything against them.