Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
★★★ Vampirism tutorials ★★★
02-05-2015, 07:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 07:24 AM by HellBlazer.)
What if all your doing with psychic vampirism is rocking the placebo effect? You've convinced yourself that your a vampire and the "act" of feeding off someone's energy tricks your subconscious into thinking you drawing "energy" when your doing nothing. Not insulting anyone's beliefs, just sayin.

Magick only works because you believe it does. The only truth and power in the art is the intention behind the act. Regardless of the reality of the forces you work with.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2015, 06:41 AM
(02-05-2015 07:23 AM)HellBlazer Wrote:  What if all your doing with psychic vampirism is rocking the placebo effect? You've convinced yourself that your a vampire and the "act" of feeding off someone's energy tricks your subconscious into thinking you drawing "energy" when your doing nothing. Not insulting anyone's beliefs, just sayin.

That is an excellent point. There's many things within the Occult that can produce a placebo effect. That's why it's always important to understand your mind. You must collect a good bit of evidence so that the reality of your magic becomes undeniable.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2015, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 06:45 AM by wicker558.)
Generally, if your mind is that strong and the power of your thinking as well that it causes you a placebo effect, you should be actually doing it.... because as we all know everything in magick is about mind and power of the will and just that and nothing else is it.All the candles, oils, and so on is just to strenghten it. (in my and thousands of other people opinion)

мёртвое море знаете???
путин убил...
02-06-2015, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2015 08:23 AM by HellBlazer.)
The tools help set the mood. I agree the mind is the source of power. Everything else is theatrics.

I just find the subject of psychic vampirism to be some what humorous. I think there is a very fine line between reality and delusion concerning such things. If anything a psychic "vampire" has something attached to them that draining them. Some people are draining but that doesn't mean their vampires. My aunt is a good example of this.

Magick only works because you believe it does. The only truth and power in the art is the intention behind the act. Regardless of the reality of the forces you work with.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Cure to Psychic Vampirism Romantic 22 7,835 02-19-2017 01:35 PM
Last Post: Next
  Vampirism by good looks and how to be good looking Zardas 21 2,394 02-19-2017 01:12 PM
Last Post: Next
  Vampirism RedBird 2 217 12-23-2016 12:09 AM
Last Post: Rashnu
  The History of Vampirism AnimalKind 22 1,568 10-26-2016 02:50 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Psychic Vampirism Made Easy jcolanzi 2 553 09-14-2016 10:19 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi