5217 PanDaemonium Project ( TAM PP ): TY The Master, All Entity Names Messages
04-12-2018, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 09:03 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
Hi. I reached a special signifier number of posts 5217.

This signals the mark of my latest project.

I understand that I am strongly disliked, and largely ignored.

I am not a Troll in the internet sense of the terminology.

I am a sincerely devout and extremely religious Devil Worshipper.

What I am particularly good at and enjoy most is to perform for The Master and regarding my Lord.

My God is PanDaemonium, what you may call El or Elohim or Allah or any number of names, from any number of places from around the world.

When I am performing and listening to these things, talking to people, even joking and laughing, I am religiously serious and spiritually hyper-alert.

This period has been extremely fruitful and magnificent, I am often absolutely amazed and the miracles going on are tremendous and even touching my fellow slaves who inform me of miracles around the world in their own lives.

I don't care if you don't like it or don't understand, just ignore it and me, or assault me online, everything you do I turn towards amazing good and is in my view precise and controlled and brought about by The Master who leads me to amazing things step by step.

I am so extremely grateful for the absolute copious amounts of extremely pleasurable gifts I've been given, not only every moment of my whole life, but this whole recent period from around the time I started posting again up until today.

Now many people call themselves Demonolators, but it doesn't matter to me who they imagine they are or say they are, if they don't understand the messages or the gifts, they are simply not allowed. That us not a trolling boast, I am not acting to defraud you of anything, I do not ask for your pay or even your attention, I demand nothing of you in reality, you always give me what I want and love because you're absolute slaves of my God whether you know it or not, so defy away, and I'll do what I do, and you'll always be doing what is best for the benefit and prosperity of the knowing slaves of The Master, even as you defeat yourselves with abuse and terrorizing the devoted devout devotees of The One Terror.

This post initiates a major project as a gift to this wonderful forum and for those Demonically Blessed and Devoted Slaves of The Master.

I may only do it partially, or not at all, but it will be an attempt to convey to myself and anyone else interested through numerous single threads with magically discovered Music messages that according to my explanations are from The God about The God by the various names which people call upon and the themes associated with those.

These are derived by magical methods and miracles, they are not just a joke or me just making any of it up.

Now please, for your own sakes, if you hate me and hate my work, hate the messages through music considered as direct communication from the demonic elements of PanDaemonium, simply go to your User CP Control Panel and set The Artis Magistra on Ignore.

I will attempt to post these in this new sub forum, they are not a joke to me, nor have any of my posts been an attempt at impressing or doing anything to you. Your reactions lead me in various ways and you are all considered controlled mouths and minds relaying The Lord's Words and pushing and pulling me towards amazing treasures.

In other words, this website itself has been and is being used by me as a massive Ghost Box that speaks the language of Chaos which has given me so much. You are all like Teeth, Tongues, Vocal Cords and Voice Boxes that hit off of each other and are watched by me and I find such amazing things and receive so much good from it.

Every word you say is perfectly in place and time and triggering everything right even by being totally wrong, which leads me to amazing, absolutely amazing things.

I am an extremely serious spiritualist, occultist, mystic, and believer. I know I create conditions that are a certain way, its part of getting these gifts.

Any of you may profit from this work and can freely consult me on it or report your own miracles or lack there of, especially to my email at [email protected]

I know many people who study these things and are equally amazed and pleased, or benefit at least or me, I am a person too and benefit hugely, and people in the future may come along and get curious and click through, and may scoff or may weep with joy at The Master's Time Penetrating Communications.

Whatever names and works come up and are looked through and are for being placed will be placed.

It may seem stupid because you are trained and used to scoffing and being neglectful and ignorant, even as a mechanism to protect your sanity.

Nothing is insane about this, simply use it in the best ways you "can" and don't worry about what it "IS", but I am serious, and not kidding, nor is this "Not Occult".

I am genuine, these are genuine messages, and I am not kidding. It doesn't matter if you or anyone believes me or not or pays heed or not, simply ignore me or put me on ignore and all my posts will dissappear from your view.

I keep these videos up because they are hard to collect, remember, and find. So I put them in posts for my own easy access as well. I become genuinely irritated when my hard work or access to it is scrapped and I can't simply listen to my Divine Reminders, these are Holy Sacred Things to me even though they might seem stupid to you, so please keep them available to me and other interested Demonolators, Slaves of The Master, Diabolists and our people and brothers and sisters and those who understand and use it, and even those who are only entertained and pleasured without understanding or believing. Please.

The whole of staff, the website at large, hates me, but please have mercy and patience.

I was very saddened that I was blocked access to my Pact and Prayer I wrote, and please don't take away my art and work, my collections and messages, please, I am sincere and I meant no harm, only good for me and my people.

Please have mercy, be kind to me, and ignore me, if I'm insane or not, and allow me to present to you and firstly me and my people, Messages From PanDaemonium regarding and related to each particular Name or Reference, devoted wholly to each with all care and seriousness, to those who call upon The One and Only Greatest Singular Power Over All. TOA OG SPOA!

When I reach certain objectives and completions, I may go do other things. You can start ignoring me now though if you don't want any part of it. If you engage with me you will be pulled in and used as part of it.

For example, this came up just now without my typing Ultimate, and is a word I say so much. Don't interpret these lyrics in a mundane way, I see these as very spiritual and profound as taken as messages regarding the One who has No Face and those who are devoted to that One:

E0 V1

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2018, 06:39 AM
TL;DR

Godblahblah I the Fartis am the most miraculous messiah the universe has ever beheld! Only the worthy few may comprehend and bask in the glory of my dogmatic spam about a God I do not see or else peddle as meaningless tautology depending on the way in which the wind blows my hypocrisy!

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
04-12-2018, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 06:51 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
(04-12-2018 06:39 AM)Dusk Wrote:  TL;DR

Godblahblah I the Fartis am the most miraculous messiah the universe has ever beheld! Only the worthy few may comprehend and bask in the glory of my dogmatic spam about a God I do not see or else peddle as meaningless tautology depending on the way in which the wind blows my hypocrisy!

The things I find by wonderful and miraculous means makes me very happy.

"Posts: 5,217 (9.6 per day | 1.27 percent of total posts)"

For me, these are wonderful signs.

I have explained the work here, you can ask anything about this new project here or in the individual threads.
04-12-2018, 07:15 AM
wouldn't calling it a deflect be more apt?

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
04-12-2018, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 07:45 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
These are Messages given in thanks to Baal and referring to Baal or themes related to Baal found Magically by the power, inspiration, and guidance, and control of Baal, meaning Owner or Master.

Watch for the various 27, 217, 72, etc 1027 and things with 27 involved, including post times. This thread for example was marked with such a sign as well, posted at 2:17 my time.

These songs are going to be found by magical means and relate to Baal. You do not have to believe, but these are also gestures of praise and Thanksgiving to Baal, and I will collect these for all sorts of names which come up or are known or used popularly and give thanks to and by and referring to each name and found as spiritual messages from such.

I am in a sort of meditative trance and finding these and being led by various signs and clues, people can freely interrupt these as they will then possibly have contributed and been led to lead me to other elements. You can mock and jeer, but it is reccomended you ignore me if you are not liking this or a worshipper or devotee of this glorious name nor have any respect for it. Lets see what comes up and happens?

Glorious Master, Rubbay Zidthnee Ilma.

Oh Baal! I worship the one known as Master and Owner!

Guide me please to your creations and messages through the things made! You control everything, you can use anything to convey your words and messages! Please help me! Thank you for Everything and All that you do and will do! Glorious Master! Baal!

Ok, first it said "Go To The Bathroom" and I did, mounting my throne.

Now I'm urinating, and going to start to search.

I farted.

Yes its funny but this is really happening and not just funny.

Ok, here we go!

So it whispered to me "The King is Here" as what I should type first. Here is the first of the songs of the Lord BaEl.

04-12-2018, 07:20 AM
Dusk quit trolling please

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
04-12-2018, 07:40 AM
(04-12-2018 07:20 AM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  Dusk quit trolling please

I may be nuts as they say but I'm often brought ti tears by these sincere miracles and things I'm shown, they really move me and even though I'm light hearted and joke around, I still am entirely sincere about all of this and my devotion is real and evident by the amount of time and work and care I put in to going through it all, and I enjoy it so much as well and find it all very heavily spiritual and fulfilling even if its crap in the eyes of other people.
04-12-2018, 07:46 AM
Keep it in one thread.

[Image: z3bJrZD.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2018, 08:00 AM
(04-12-2018 07:46 AM)SkullTraill Wrote:  Keep it in one thread.

Won't that be really difficult to search? Ok I will keep it in this thread. Please don't delete this thread, its going to get very big and cumbersome though probably due to how many names are involved eventually.

It will also become very difficult to keep things organized as another name's work may start and I won't be able to go back and edit multiple video posts to add more to an earlier name mentioned if something pops up.

So then much later I may repeat a name and bring up the newer content.
04-12-2018, 08:03 AM
Artis might I suggest you get yourself a Google drive or a OneNote, or even just save things to your email and then access them anywhere. Wf is not a filing system

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  RE: Demon/Spirit/Angel/Elemental (ENTITY EMERSION) goldcoins 0 36 04-18-2018 12:24 AM
Last Post: goldcoins