Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Philosophical Gueri.
12-25-2016, 07:34 AM
http://dictionary.reverso.net/french-eng...u%C3%A9rir

Hi! My username is not Ontical, but if you will permit me to answer a question at the very least!

Did it really happen?

If it really did happen, how did it really happen, and what makes it that it really happened in your opinion?

If it didn't really happen or when it doesn't really happen, why is that so or why do you say that?

What really happened? Is that even possible?

Sure it happened, I know, but did it really happen? How do you know that?!

So what really happened? What really didn't happen? What didn't happen really? Really? What makes it in your view that it really happened, or didn't really happen?

What are some things which happened which didn't really happen? If there are none, what about things that didn't really happen? In those ways that they did happen though, how are those unreal?

So what is real? What is not real? What is it when something "really happens" as compared to "not really happening"? Please explain in as much detail as possible, but don't boggle me, I'm a simpleton!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2016, 08:19 AM
lately with healing myself i dont really care if its real or not, by what ever definition. if i feel better and are able to function better then 'it' has worked. i quite like NLP....

when it comes to the unseen however, i hardly believe anything i see, hear or smell to be true. especially after the moment of occurrence. it seems to have to do with fear.

also i have had several experiences where i saw something totally different then others, its hard to stick to what you see and have experienced as truth while others didnt. especially when one knows stories about beings playing some one else. or when one knows people who are very good at mind games....

اتَّكَلْنا منه على خُصٍّ الاتحاد قوة
12-25-2016, 12:22 PM
(12-25-2016 08:19 AM)niburulou Wrote:  lately with healing myself i dont really care if its real or not, by what ever definition. if i feel better and are able to function better then 'it' has worked. i quite like NLP....

when it comes to the unseen however, i hardly believe anything i see, hear or smell to be true. especially after the moment of occurrence. it seems to have to do with fear.

also i have had several experiences where i saw something totally different then others, its hard to stick to what you see and have experienced as truth while others didnt. especially when one knows stories about beings playing some one else. or when one knows people who are very good at mind games....

Yep, very true, and good answers. I agree, it doesn't matter at all, except to deal with the information at hand in ways that one can use to their own apparent benefit. Believing nothing, except that "this is what I saw, this is how I'll use it" giving it the best meaning. As the Qur'an says, the smart people "listen to everything and take the best" interpretation or way of dealing with whatever or elements from anything. So when dealing with people who saw something else, it is an exaggeration even to say "they saw what they say they saw" but rather that "you heard them say they saw such and such" because that's the only information you have access to, and don't even know if they saw anything at all really or are just robots or what.

So I generally take whatever someone says to be "true", not believing anything regarding it, but only dealing with the information as it is, as someone saying this to me, and then dealing with it justly and in the best fashion that I can.

That should not deter anyone else from answering these questions I provided though. Having the "Ultimate Answers" does not make it any less worthwhile to respond to these questions with what one things or with a variety of approaches, just like it doesn't make exercise any less valuable simply to have an idea about fitness. It still can be beneficial to run or walk or whatever.
12-28-2016, 07:36 AM
@niburulou

I agree. When it comes to healing i dont care if its from cthulus eye goobers or a phoenix fart or infernal/divine flames.

[Image: bear%203.png]
02-28-2017, 01:35 AM
A placebo both happens and does not happen simultaneously.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Toughest Philosophical Questions Svarog 26 5,211 06-20-2013 07:39 PM
Last Post: Emrys