Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A suggestion
03-28-2016, 06:36 AM
I'd like to suggest that bible thumping not be allowed in the forum.

Some members are using the threads as a platform to preach.

As I do to share their views I find it offensive. I'm not saying we shouldn't discuss Christianity but there needs to be a respect for the jim Christian members here as there are non Christians, Hindus and Jews here.

I myself use Christian magic but have no need to preach here

Angel

Anyone else agree

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
Find all posts by this user
03-28-2016, 07:18 AM
I think it should go without saying that because this is an Occult forum, of course many users are not interested in having viewpoints being crammed at them, because frankly, most people here have "already made up their mind", in a respect. Of course.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-28-2016, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2016 07:23 AM by Mider2009.)
I think everyone here likes to hear about each other's experiences no matter what they use as a system.

But as you've pointed out we don't feel the need to cram it down anyone's throats.

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
03-28-2016, 07:23 AM
(03-28-2016 07:21 AM)Mider2009 Wrote:  I think everyone here likes to hear about each other's experiences no matter what they use as a system.

But as you've pointed out we don't feel the need to cram it down anyone's throats.

Agreed Angel
03-29-2016, 09:48 PM
I'm only new here but I agree too. I hate being preached to.

"Wherever you go, there you will be..."
03-30-2016, 06:56 AM
Is this a post dedicated to Levi?

[Image: z3bJrZD.gif]
03-30-2016, 07:09 AM
No, he's been gone forever thank the lawd

03-30-2016, 08:07 AM
I concur!!

This is not the first time I have seen this happen on an occult forum....

"Demons I get....people are crazy"

http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.com/
http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.co...xs-classes
https://twitter.com/MagickalElite
03-30-2016, 08:15 AM
Gotta give people a chance to learn something from us. If they choose not to change their way of thinking they will wear out their welcome. It happens here alot.
03-30-2016, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2016 06:10 PM by Leial.)
I dont know does this post has anythink to do with me but nevermind if it does or doesnt il say what i have to said.
Thanks to A LEADER and TKG i didnt change myself but i changed my way of thinking and changed my way of seeing this cleary and from others and myself view and perpective so thank you .
( I dont know does this post has anythink to do with me but i think it does so ill asnwer ) I didnt want to preach but if i did im sorry if thats your view of seing things . Next time ill try to answer question without preaching from your view of thinking what is preaching but to me i just answered question you asked about my former and current religion .

(03-30-2016 08:07 AM)Magick La Croix Wrote:  I concur!!

This is not the first time I have seen this happen on an occult forum....

I dont know do you talk about me or not but to who ever you talk or who ever is Admin here. They all will be some people from other type of religion who will come on this forum ( im an example ).
If you dont like to than suggest to someone to close religion/spirtual part of forum. Because this wont stop i think they always will come new,new and new guy to discuss about this things from their own religion,belief system and so on.
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Suggestion for Law of Attraction ebooks zeroine 1 136 12-05-2016 08:09 AM
Last Post: aries
  Suggestion Stoner 1 554 06-02-2013 01:51 PM
Last Post: xtinguish
  Ignore person [Suggestion] xdemon 11 1,445 03-21-2013 09:47 PM
Last Post: Svarog
  Ignore person [Suggestion 2] xdemon 2 754 03-21-2013 09:45 PM
Last Post: Svarog