Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A suggestion
03-30-2016, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2016 08:14 PM by Magickinqu.)
(03-30-2016 06:07 PM)Leial Wrote:  I dont know does this post has anythink to do with me but nevermind if it does or doesnt il say what i have to said.
Thanks to A LEADER and TKG i didnt change myself but i changed my way of thinking and changed my way of seeing this cleary and from others and myself view and perpective so thank you .
( I dont know does this post has anythink to do with me but i think it does so ill asnwer ) I didnt want to preach but if i did im sorry if thats your view of seing things . Next time ill try to answer question without preaching from your view of thinking what is preaching but to me i just answered question you asked about my former and current religion .

(03-30-2016 08:07 AM)Magick La Croix Wrote:  I concur!!

This is not the first time I have seen this happen on an occult forum....

I dont know do you talk about me or not but to who ever you talk or who ever is Admin here. They all will be some people from other type of religion who will come on this forum ( im an example ).
If you dont like to than suggest to someone to close religion/spirtual part of forum. Because this wont stop i think they always will come new,new and new guy to discuss about this things from their own religion,belief system and so on.

what am I chopped Liver? I dropped tons of Gems on You about this topic,,,LOL

(03-30-2016 08:11 PM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(03-30-2016 06:07 PM)Leial Wrote:  I dont know does this post has anythink to do with me but nevermind if it does or doesnt il say what i have to said.
Thanks to A LEADER and TKG i didnt change myself but i changed my way of thinking and changed my way of seeing this cleary and from others and myself view and perpective so thank you .
( I dont know does this post has anythink to do with me but i think it does so ill asnwer ) I didnt want to preach but if i did im sorry if thats your view of seing things . Next time ill try to answer question without preaching from your view of thinking what is preaching but to me i just answered question you asked about my former and current religion .

I dont know do you talk about me or not but to who ever you talk or who ever is Admin here. They all will be some people from other type of religion who will come on this forum ( im an example ).
If you dont like to than suggest to someone to close religion/spirtual part of forum. Because this wont stop i think they always will come new,new and new guy to discuss about this things from their own religion,belief system and so on.

what am I chopped Liver? I dropped tons of Gems on You about this topic,,,LOL
My Bad, You gave me a Rep rating....TX

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-30-2016, 11:33 PM
I don't enjoy seeing it, but refuting the "typical" Christian is not hard and they usually become angry and leave.

As for those that understand that Christianity is not all about "getting right" with Jesus and going to church every Sunday, I don't mind them at all.

Do Ut Des
Find all posts by this user
03-31-2016, 02:46 AM
(03-30-2016 11:33 PM)Nomad Wrote:  I don't enjoy seeing it, but refuting the "typical" Christian is not hard and they usually become angry and leave.

As for those that understand that Christianity is not all about "getting right" with Jesus and going to church every Sunday, I don't mind them at all.

I agree with some things you pointed out . Peace Angel
04-01-2016, 03:24 AM
(03-30-2016 07:09 AM)Mider2009 Wrote:  No, he's been gone forever thank the lawd

Don't you mean "thank G-d"?

I've gone out of touch
04-01-2016, 04:12 AM

My post had absolutely nothing to do with you. To be quite honest and no intentional offense, I really do not even know who you are....

"Demons I get....people are crazy"

http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.com/
http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.co...xs-classes
https://twitter.com/MagickalElite
04-01-2016, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016 05:08 AM by Leial.)
I understand but anyway i wanted to express what is my view on it.. And everythink i writed down has meaning to myself and will have meaning to others religious people who come her believe me. ( im example and i know how that type of people are thinking )

I changed my way of thinking and changed my view and perpsective on much things some religious and some not so.
But before i changed my view,perspective and learn lot of new things i was same as some of new religious people that come here to wash all of us i could said it like that.
But time and knowledge changed me.
Some people say money is most valuable thing they can spend but i said to tham time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
To be perfect and to obtain somethink more you need time . Thats why the perfection is called child of time.
There are no secrets that time + persistence + bravery + search does not reveal.
04-06-2016, 11:21 AM
(04-01-2016 04:12 AM)Magick La Croix Wrote:  

My post had absolutely nothing to do with you. To be quite honest and no intentional offense, I really do not even know who you are....
Haha, this is the best post of 2016.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
04-06-2016, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2016 03:29 PM by Leial.)
You mean on my post Magickinqu or a post from other person ? If you do mean on my post than thanks very much Smiling
04-06-2016, 10:21 PM
He may have been referring to my post but either way .. It's all good
04-12-2016, 11:13 AM
If it's posted in the proper section then all the power to them.

[Image: jlOskTWFZuq8v.png]
You're kinda right about the LQP part. If it wasn't for yourself and a few other members around, I'd never have learned what LQP-ing was. -Svarog
Email me at [email protected]
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Suggestion for Law of Attraction ebooks zeroine 1 77 12-05-2016 08:09 AM
Last Post: aries
  Suggestion Stoner 1 509 06-02-2013 01:51 PM
Last Post: xtinguish
  Ignore person [Suggestion] xdemon 11 1,319 03-21-2013 09:47 PM
Last Post: Svarog
  Ignore person [Suggestion 2] xdemon 2 673 03-21-2013 09:45 PM