Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on removing Vamp?
12-25-2016, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2017 01:23 PM by Raven Littlemoon Phoenix Fire.)
Hi, there is a girl at work stealing energy, when she is on, and since she started, everyone has gotten ill fast, as well as others chronically ill.

Anyway, my question is, how do I help others at work? Intuitively & energetically, i know she's trouble.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2016, 04:51 PM
Saint Cyprian
12-25-2016, 07:32 PM
What is a psi vamp?
12-25-2016, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2016 08:07 PM by The Artis Magistra.)
(12-25-2016 02:57 PM)Raven Littlemoon Phoenix Fire Wrote:  Hi, i have a girl at work stealing energy, i know so, by the pins / needles i feel, when she is on, and since she started, everyone has gotten ill fast, as well as others chronically ill. I know she senses her influence, power over others, and yet others are so blind to it, I believe she knows i know, because she is so "bitter" towards me. But since she started, everyone is ill all the time, or fatigued. I have felt her cord me, or try to, and when i break them, she snaps like a snake. Anyway, my question is, how do I decord her from me, or better put i think others at work are "reaching out" to me for support, as she zaps them, so i feel these pins & needles. Intuitively & energetically, i know she's trouble. How do i protect the others from her ???? behaviour?

Well back in the day they used to stick a stake through the heart and behead and burn the body and stuff like that sometimes. Maybe the way she harms you, you could psychically without touching her, stick a stake through her heart, behead her, and burn her body, and maybe she might be found dead like that or something? Would that be a bad thing really, or is letting chronic illness spread better?
01-14-2017, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2017 01:25 PM by Raven Littlemoon Phoenix Fire.)
(12-25-2016 08:02 PM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  Well back in the day they used to stick a stake through the heart and behead and burn the body and stuff like that sometimes. Maybe the way she harms you, you could psychically without touching her, stick a stake through her heart, behead her, and burn her body, and maybe she might be found dead like that or something? Would that be a bad thing really, or is letting chronic illness spread better?

Thanks all, for the feedback, I have noticed changes with a few ppl, the ones i sense are stealing energy...it seems to be either 3 separate people, or same person attacking others at various points throughout the day & night. Anyway, the one i was talking about above, I think someone else broke the cord, & reflected her negativity back on her, as she has called in sick alot lately.

Anyway, this stuff is new to me, anyone else out there had these / similiar experiences? And if so, how did they deal with it?
01-14-2017, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2017 01:31 PM by Raven Littlemoon Phoenix Fire.)
I also had a friend say that it could actually not be a person at work, but someone new to the "neighborhood", as in the Dion stories, I work in a mall, and my friend was saying its very possible that it is a new presence in the mall itself, as many other businesses around our store have also been having issues.

Is there anyway of finding out the source of the disturbance? and how to deal with it?
01-18-2017, 06:09 AM
This sounds like a story straight from Dion Fortune's Psychic Self Defense book!
I'm guessing you've already read it, Raven? If you haven't, I highly suggest it at this point.

"For, precisely as when our souls are moved by some ordinary cause,
so the soul moves all the members of the body to contribute something
toward the accomplishment of a contemplated work."
- [X]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-18-2017, 07:13 PM
In Africa they say "there is a witch among us" causing illness or whatever, and "she is a witch!" and they kill her.
01-19-2017, 01:14 PM
(01-18-2017 06:09 AM)amxha Wrote:  This sounds like a story straight from Dion Fortune's Psychic Self Defense book!
I'm guessing you've already read it, Raven? If you haven't, I highly suggest it at this point.

Yeah, thanks, I've read the book many times, and that's why it feels so familiar, the same kind of situation, yet how to deal with this kind of person, alludes me.

Smiling I've had many dreams of this person being Harry Potter, a natural magician, but unaware or unable to control what they do. Or are abusing the abilities they have, because they can & don't care? A gifted individual, but child-like, & out of control....
02-04-2017, 03:53 PM
Dude, she is like the flu shot. Soon she will run out of patient zeros. Any person weaker than her wont have a chance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any vamp willing to awaken me Bloomis19 63 4,771 08-02-2014 07:57 AM
Last Post: darangal
  'Becoming' a psy vamp? May 11 1,879 10-30-2013 01:15 PM
Last Post: Emrys
  What happens when a psy vamp meets another psy vamp? WannabeBlackhat 42 3,445 11-02-2012 05:52 AM
Last Post: AnimalKind