Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on removing Vamp?
02-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Someone told me quartz crystal works against low level vamps

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2017, 08:24 AM
whne you see her doing it mental command her to watch at you and throw your meaniest grin possible at her Wink
Makes her think twice touching you atleast Wink
02-05-2017, 11:22 AM
She is killing everyone off because she wants you for herself. The only way you can help them is to become the Countess' drudge by day and unholy slave to her and her lovers by night. True external damnation, but your co-workers will be healthy again. Except during flu season.
02-05-2017, 07:36 PM
(02-05-2017 11:22 AM)M8ter Wrote:  She is killing everyone off because she wants you for herself. The only way you can help them is to become the Countess' drudge by day and unholy slave to her and her lovers by night. True external damnation, but your co-workers will be healthy again. Except during flu season.

This is every possible answer.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2017, 08:36 AM
Try Vampire's Way to Psychic Self Defense by John Kreiter (the best book on psychic self defense I have read).
02-10-2017, 02:16 PM
thanks for all the feedback, I've been doing all the exercises, & able to ID vamp, by a few things....turns out its the Assistant Manager & Supervisor, using others to get under everyone's skin. Anyway, when i successfully decorded, the next shift I had the supervisor was all psycho, mean, mean, mean....And yet i continue to shield, even thru her games....The AM on the other hand, i think is skilled in vamp techniques, at least energy taking....as i decord her, block her, she'll walk by on shift, and run her hand over a part of my body, when y back is turned or we re busy. Then she is happy & I am sick, Today i continued to block, and she started scorning me, but i ignored it, and she kept touching me. I played stupid, said i was sick, so i could go home early. Anyway, will be picking up that Defense book!

Thx everyone
02-16-2017, 01:32 AM
Run a hand over a part of your body? Dont people worry about sexual harassment these days?

[Image: bear%203.png]
02-19-2017, 12:14 PM
I'm energetically immune, but whenever somebody upsets my physical life,

1. It's part of a Pluto transit to my natal chart, so it has to be waited out

2. I visualize killing them hundreds of times so I don't kill anyone physically

3. I leave the situation (quit the job, move out, break up, etc.), even if it means having no income and being homeless

My visualizations aren't actually doing anything to the person -- any seeming results are just synchronicity. They're a coping mechanism I use to get me through the moment while I'm being transformed (which is the whole point of a Pluto transit).
02-20-2017, 02:40 PM
(02-19-2017 12:14 PM)Next Wrote:  I'm energetically immune, but whenever somebody upsets my physical life,

1. It's part of a Pluto transit to my natal chart, so it has to be waited out

2. I visualize killing them hundreds of times so I don't kill anyone physically

3. I leave the situation (quit the job, move out, break up, etc.), even if it means having no income and being homeless

My visualizations aren't actually doing anything to the person -- any seeming results are just synchronicity. They're a coping mechanism I use to get me through the moment while I'm being transformed (which is the whole point of a Pluto transit).

Eeeeehhh, I'm radically inclined to assume you don't quite know what you're talking about.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any vamp willing to awaken me Bloomis19 63 5,061 08-02-2014 07:57 AM
Last Post: darangal
  'Becoming' a psy vamp? May 11 1,946 10-30-2013 01:15 PM
Last Post: Emrys
  What happens when a psy vamp meets another psy vamp? WannabeBlackhat 42 3,523 11-02-2012 05:52 AM
Last Post: AnimalKind