Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affixing a virgin parchment seal to the back of a silver lamen
04-16-2018, 04:37 AM
This is something I've been playing with with pretty interesting results. You can cut a circle out of virgin parchment, paint a seal onto it and affix it to the back your gold or silver lamen using museum putty.

Pending the outcome of these operations, I may graduate to using engraved disks of the appropriate precious metals for the spirits I work with more frequently.

https://youtu.be/gRcvlEaeeVM
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2018, 06:56 AM
....and u can took a look at a calender....notice it is the 21 th century already....and take that "lamen" to some kind of witch museum
04-16-2018, 06:59 AM
There's no need for that :/ some people like it oldschool :/

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
04-16-2018, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2018 07:02 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
Yeah, I perform ancient practices without modern justifications necessary like the "psychologizing" of everything.

I also promote Ancient standards of things but people hate that crap like not fornicating.
04-16-2018, 09:38 AM
Didnt mean my post as a kind of affront......but even the spirits "go with the time"

We have countless reports of successful evocations without any "bells and whistles"....most of this
stuff is just there to bring the summoner into the right "mood" or "state"

The spirits definitely dont need it....

I work solely with sigils, candles, frankincense in resin form and sandlewood sticks.

As offerings "hard alcohol" (do u use that term in English language...?) plain water....if a spirit wants
something special let he/she/it just tell u that

Not that I can brag about I have a very high success rate (in love spells e.g. I am failing totally...) but I see
many GT users having "unsuccesful evocations" en masse as well.

Spirts dont get impressed by fancy robes....running around a fire counter clock wise 21 times or u brabbling
"barbarious words" for hours....
04-16-2018, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2018 09:44 AM by fraterlaetus.)
I propose that the use of a focus crafted from precious metals, forged and crafted with intent can empower ritual magick. The parchment can attune the energy of the lamen if you're in to that sort of thing.
04-16-2018, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2018 10:08 AM by Magus_austriacus.)
Thats the question I ask myself often. Is the use of a certain tool (metal, parchment etc...) boosting the power of the magic or
is it just boosting your personal energy.....such becoming "seef fulfilling" in a way....

Just take the so-called "enns".....Invented in the 60ies by "Dukante" (hell noone knows if this guy ever lived....) , made
"famous"by S.Connolly....

They seem to work...I suppose not because they are powerful, just because many spirits (in this case demons) noticed they
get called/contacted via them by well...newbies....
04-16-2018, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 01:14 AM by fraterlaetus.)
(04-16-2018 10:07 AM)Magus_austriacus Wrote:  Thats the question I ask myself often. Is the use of a certain tool (metal, parchment etc...) boosting the power of the magic or
is it just boosting your personal energy.....such becoming "seef fulfilling" in a way....

I use tools simply as a focus through which the power can be drawn in, attuned and released. Experimentally, silver has worked well for me for lunar and goetic operations of duke and below. Gold seems to be the ticket for the kings as well as solar operations.
04-17-2018, 04:59 AM
(04-16-2018 07:01 AM)The Artis Magistra Wrote:  Yeah, I perform ancient practices without modern justifications necessary like the "psychologizing" of everything.

I also promote Ancient standards of things but people hate that crap like not fornicating.

Ancient peoples fornicated plenty, just like modern people do.

And you do nothing but psychologize; it's all in God's head, right?

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
04-17-2018, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 05:20 AM by Sammy.)
Ancient people fornicate much much, More than the modern people do..much much more

Once you have summon or invoke a spirit and it has become much aquatinted With you.. there's no Need for any more rituals just it's name

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Seere Seal - It's coincidence? cardangi 22 619 Today 10:15 AM
Last Post: Frater137
  Working With Sitri For Bringing Back My Girlfriend (Success) LDPaul 15 2,490 09-22-2017 12:54 PM
Last Post: A Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch
  Help getting my husband back Maria1710 22 1,713 06-19-2017 07:12 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Faust's protect seal jon20000 3 823 05-24-2017 11:12 PM
Last Post: Sammy
  What to do with a spirit seal when you need to create a new one? pedrohemg 4 484 02-14-2017 04:21 AM
Last Post: Sammy