Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aging
10-14-2017, 06:30 PM
Haha gotta love hypocrisy

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2017, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2017 06:30 AM by Calicifer.)
(10-14-2017 06:13 PM)artkeli Wrote:  So you haven't tried anything but you claim that everyone here is delusional or disordered, except yourself. Plus you hate everyone here but you "preach" your "greatness" to those you hate, like they would be interested in that in the first place... Also, you think trusting dreams is delusional but you say you trust your dreams... You don't make any sense really. It's kinda for laughs and cries at the same time... It's good you haven't tried anything though and I hope it remains that way because magick, from what I've read, is not advised to unstable individuals.

Plus, you're not the only one having education here, it's lame that you talk like you are the only one who knows and understands Kant or pi or whatever. I've read all about Kant and other philosophers too, it was part of what I studied for during my Bachelor's degree, I don't need to show off to people I don't know, just because. Moreover, it's useless and irrelevant in a website called WizardForums. Maybe you should share your delusions of grandiosity somewhere else? Idk... Just saying. Take a good look at yourself first before judging and offending people you don't know sh*t about. Offer something useful to the discussion or keep it short or say nothing, that's what a wise man would do. Probably Lucifer would be embarrassed you even say his name lol. I won't waste any more time in that thread. It's pointless when there are so many knowledgeable, in the occult and magick, people here.

I do often wonder why you struggle so hard in reading my messages. It is not like I had hidden that thing. I wrote that I cannot bear to speak with spirits myself. So, how that is in your eyes "not trying anything yourself" when I had encountered those beings myself face to face? Hell, do you even read any of my messages? Do you comprehend them? How you can not know my relationship and experiences from what I post?

What do you mean, trusting my own dreams? I always took them sceptically and if I would take them literally as you do, then they would go out of normal occult boundries in their own intensity. From seeing my children who are yet to be born, knowing the essence of their souls in advance and falling in love with them to witnessing my own ascenscion. Tell me, how I can take my prophetic abilities and experiences ever seriously when they are like this?

I'm also surprised at how quickly I can bring out the rot out of people. You are perfect example of EVERYTHING you are accusing me off. The moment I reveal the truth, you people just collapse and crumble beneath its weight. I'm still wondering why you are mentally blocked against it. It seems that your minds are literally incapable of processing anything which is real and automatically shuts themselves down in order to maintain its status quo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply