Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex jones has "exposed the occult" today
11-05-2016, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 07:24 AM by HighColonic.)
So, i tend to frequent this toads shit from time to time to get my rocks off.
And back in the day, I used to actually actively listen to his show, until i got older and realized he was nothing but a pastor, of sorts, and was after nothing other than filling his pocket off peoples fear. Typical pastor type shit right?..
Anyways... Today i stopped by his youtube page, and it seems they have BUSTED the satanic occult! Im not all that familiar with wicca and it's practices, but apparently he is going on about a ritual they do called "spirit cooking".
The only reason I am posting this, is because i find it bizarre how he is going ape shit over this and has about 7 videos detailing it to his over 1.5 million subscribers as pedophilia. He also mentions that scoundrel crowley a few times in the video... for some reason. Poor crowley always taking the brunt of the devils misdeeds. Happy
Well, i was going to post this in the conspiracy section, but since i want to know more about what exactly this spirit cooking is, and it is kind of an ambiguous post, I thought it would be fine here...

Would love to see what you guys have to say about alex jones, as well as the spirit cooking ritual.
(Please for God's sake, don't turn this into a fucking political debate. That shit is for morons and their masters.)
*Also, please watch the video in its entirety. I know it's a little long.*

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2016, 07:59 AM
I love Alex Jones and His Channel.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2016, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 08:09 AM by HighColonic.)
(11-05-2016 07:59 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  I love Alex Jones and His Channel.
I used to.
What do you think about what he says in this video?
I've watched all your youtube videos, you seem like a pretty reasonable fair guy. (Thankyou for them btw)
Im interested in what you have to say, considering you like him and his channel.

I personally used to like him. All though i agree with right wing politics, and """""Conspiracy theories"""" by and large. I can't stand him anymore and think he is a shill.
My buddy always felt that way (being a shill toad) about him and we always would argue about that shit until the past 2 years.
11-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Hes not exposing the occult, He is exposing those Satanic Idiots, lol..Trump all the way baby,!!!!!
Mark Dice is Dope too.

To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
11-05-2016, 09:23 AM
(11-05-2016 09:01 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  Hes not exposing the occult, He is exposing those Satanic Idiots, lol..Trump all the way baby,!!!!!
Mark Dice is Dope too.

Huh
Welll.... considering that is what he says in the video, how could you defend that by saying, Hes not exposing the occult, He is exposing those Satanic Idiots.
You actually believe the potus is relevant and bother to squander your time away voting in their, what peter tosh would refer to, shitstem? Interesting...
Anyways, I have not the slightest idea what this "ritual" is, if it even is anything, considering alex is such a sensationalist bullshit artist. I look at just about everything he puts out with a cocked eye nowadays.
I mean it does seem a little bizarre. But hell wtf do i know.
He even mentions haitian voudon.....
Im getting the sense you didn't even watch the video.Smiling
11-05-2016, 09:30 AM
(11-05-2016 09:23 AM)HighColonic Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 09:01 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  Hes not exposing the occult, He is exposing those Satanic Idiots, lol..Trump all the way baby,!!!!!
Mark Dice is Dope too.

Huh
Welll.... considering that is what he says in the video, how could you defend that by saying, Hes not exposing the occult, He is exposing those Satanic Idiots.
You actually believe the potus is relevant and bother to squander your time away voting in their, what peter tosh would refer to, shitstem? Interesting...
Anyways, I have not the slightest idea what this "ritual" is, if it even is anything, considering alex is such a sensationalist bullshit artist. I look at just about everything he puts out with a cocked eye nowadays.
i watched the Video now and Mark Dice
We have to Laugh this stuff off, thanks for watching my videos Smiling The Clintons are into real evil shit out of my pay grade, very demonic..

11-05-2016, 09:40 AM
(11-05-2016 09:30 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 09:23 AM)HighColonic Wrote:  
Mark Dice is Dope too.

Huh
i watched the Video now and Mark Dice
We have to Laugh this stuff off, thanks for watching my videos Smiling The Clintons are into real evil shit out of my pay grade, very demonic..
I am of the belief most of them are into some real evil shit.
And do not have the slightest doubt that podesta and the rest are indeed pedophiles. Hillary is a murderer along with alot of other words ill leave to the mind to elaborate. She is also a well known wiccan. And i don't believe trump is a good person either. I wouldn't doubt he is a pedophile as well. They all make me sick. I refuse to vote, and never will. As far as im concerned it needs to be burnt to the fucking ground!\
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And your videos are good. Except for the sound being low. FIX THAT!
I also picked up eliphas levis' dogma and ritual of high magic because of you. Which is much appreciated.
11-05-2016, 09:42 AM
How do i fix the volume? Its all the way up? I notice the sound is very low as well...Yes Amazing book, enjoy it! Smiling

11-05-2016, 09:48 AM
(11-05-2016 09:42 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  How do i fix the volume? Its all the way up? I notice the sound is very low as well...Yes Amazing book, enjoy it! Smiling
I think it is a mic problem. Try going into you audio setting and turning the mic setting all the way up and turning on boost.
11-05-2016, 09:52 AM
(11-05-2016 09:48 AM)HighColonic Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 09:42 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  How do i fix the volume? Its all the way up? I notice the sound is very low as well...Yes Amazing book, enjoy it! Smiling
I think it is a mic problem. Try going into you audio setting and turning the mic setting all the way up and turning on boost.
Oh..Great idea, that must be it..Ill get to that Asap
thanks Bro!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Health Ranger THREATENED: Destroy Alex Jones or we will destroy YOU! jcolanzi 31 1,115 03-02-2017 01:55 PM
Last Post: The God-King
  Rich people and occult New 6 182 8,291 02-19-2017 01:00 AM
Last Post: New 6
  Liberal Lie About Jeff Sessions Exposed jcolanzi 0 143 02-11-2017 06:12 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  Alex jones on joe Rogan experience Dman3213 9 377 02-11-2017 05:33 AM
Last Post: Feywer96
  Elizabeh Warren's Corruption Exposed jcolanzi 2 133 02-11-2017 03:33 AM
Last Post: jcolanzi