Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Altering memories
07-27-2017, 09:21 PM
How do you alter another persons memories?

Basically what happend is i told people some information that i would like them to forget. I was in a psych ward at the time and going through a hard time and now they use this information against me and treat me like im insane.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2017, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2017 01:51 AM by Feywer96.)
I don't think you can "alter" someone's memories. Perhaps "distort" them. Some things people tend to "block out" or repress - which is done usually unconsciously and by the person themselves. But in this case it seems like a person is using one thing you said against you like it's big artillery. Which imo isn't the nicest thing to do. Prove them otherwise, I would say.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-28-2017, 09:08 AM
Is this person someone you have to be around? You might not be able to make them forget but there's easier ways to lessen the damage. You can perform spells to divert gossip, or bind them from causing harm, or use a protection amulet or crystal on yourself, and there's a lot of different powders or crossings you can use. What do you practice?

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
08-02-2017, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017 12:10 AM by Sammy.)
Read this 3times daily, for 7days..then let me Know of the results

Proverbs 17:28

Even a fool, when he keeps silent, is considered wise; When he closes his lips, he is considered prudent.

Lamentations 3:28
Verse Concepts
Let him sit alone and be silent Since He has laid it on him.

Psalm 50:21
Verse Concepts
"These things you have done and I kept silence; You thought that I was just like you; I will reprove you and state the case in order before your eyes.

Job 34:29
Verse Concepts
When He keeps quiet, who then can condemn? And when He hides His face, who then can behold Him, That is, in regard to both nation and man?--