Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Always clean newly purchased items!
08-13-2017, 07:26 AM
I bought my first hematite ring yesterday and put it on outside the shop. Immediately my hand felt fucky and I started to become ill. Always clean newly-purchased magical items before wearing them! Worse still, I couldn't get the damn thing off. What a blunder. After feeling sick for a couple hours at home, I finally covered my finger in anal lube and was able to remove the ring.

Soaked the ring in salt water overnight with a sage leaf and a couple drops of lavender oil and it's fine now.

Has this ever happened to you?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2017, 07:29 AM
Sounds like it was Cursed. Hope you learned the Lesson Friend.
Find all posts by this user
08-13-2017, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2017 07:44 AM by seisatsu.)
(08-13-2017 07:29 AM)InitiateofArts Wrote:  Sounds like it was Cursed. Hope you learned the Lesson Friend.

Cursed, unlikely. It was sitting in a display with a bunch of other rings in a shop, and came from a plastic bag full of mass produced hematite rings. I think what happened here is that dozens or hundreds of people touched it before I got there and left all their various baggage behind on it, not to mention whoever may have interacted with it during the manufacturing process. The thing was just filthy with garbage energy.

Cleaning before using is common sense with gemstone work; I just got excited to put the thing on and forgot to follow best practice.
08-13-2017, 08:05 AM
I had something similar happen with a ring off e-bay, it has an angel crucified on a cross, really nice looking ring lots of details and less tacky than it sounds, I just experienced horrible luck when wearing it the first day I didn't think anything of it just thought I was having an off day, didn't wear it for a couple days and then wore it again and same thing happened for the 2 days I wore it then when meditating while wearing it I felt really odd energy from it, cleansed it and it's fine now but those unlucky days were really bad, fell off a roof cracked some ribs, girlfriend broke up with me out of nowhere, my cat ran away, and had water damage start to form through my roof. Ring wasn't occult related so didn't consider cleansing it back then.

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
08-13-2017, 02:55 PM
Yes, its very important to cleanse all newly purchase I teams, especially those that are Occult in nature..You can soak in Salt water for 3days in direct Sunlight, with lime leaf n 3drops of Olive oil
08-13-2017, 08:37 PM
The crystal shop in the town I live in always cleanses it's crystals in front of you in a singing bowl and only let you touch them afterwards, I think it's a great practice
08-13-2017, 09:17 PM
Wylandriah91 [1]
The crystal shop in the town I live in always cleanses it's crystals in front of you in a singing bowl and only let you touch them afterwards, I think it's a great practice..That's cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  blessing items. belphguy 16 391 01-16-2017 01:07 PM
Last Post: belphguy
  Magical manual or path that requires only a few items?? Relbbad 15 953 09-18-2016 12:10 AM
Last Post: Leviosanimus
  spell items. belphguy 0 258 11-16-2015 08:13 AM
Last Post: belphguy
  Stealing Items Used for Magic guero 20 1,698 06-07-2014 09:30 AM
Last Post: Shadow
  Books I recently purchased wicker558 1 602 05-07-2014 11:16 PM
Last Post: Archaea