Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I being drained or draining others?
10-01-2016, 10:45 PM
I'm quite new regarding Vampirism and the occult in general, but I've been having a few issues and I really would like to know if Vampirism is the cause.

The first issue is my mother. Since..well, since I was born, I was never able to spend much time near her or talk to her. There was always a very nasty vibe to her, whenever I was forced to spend a lot of time with her I'd always feel drained both physically and emotionally. This obviously made our relationship very poor but she never seemed to care about it.

Now, I don't live with her anymore. But sometimes even being away from her, I can feel the same feeling I get when being near. I get warm in a weird way and I begin to feel tired and have the urge to cry/feel depressed. After a few mins it goes away.

With all that said, sometimes I see similar things happening to people I know and it makes me wonder if I'm draining them without noticing.

As soon as someone becomes a major part of my life (a new good friend, a relationship etc), I begin to feel very invigorated and healthy, but the person and their life begin to shift. They get very ill, or lose their jobs, become depressed etc. Their lives only begin to improve once I become emotionally invested in their issues, causing the nice invigorating feeling to go away and some sort of balance is achieved where neither me nor the person are affected by anything.

This has happened way too many times for me to believe that it was all coincidences. I began to wonder if my mother is a psi-vamp and if my life-long experiences with her made me become one as well, although I do not think I actually need such energies and this only happens with a few people. If someone could please enlighten me regarding what could possibly be happening, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2016, 11:26 PM
There's really only one thing to do. Put Vampyrism into practice and see if that helps.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2016, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 12:11 AM by goddess inanna.)
I agree with Shadow. Try consciously feeding and see how it goes. If you are draining people you will physically feel something. Have you awakened is the more important question? If you have, it will answer this question for you with zero doubt.

ETA: No one can answer this question for you. Only you can. If you don't already meditate it's advisable you start.
10-02-2016, 01:47 AM
I thought about a few other things.

In regards to your mother - your relationship with her didn't make you a psi. You were born that way. It's not something that happens through exposure. Otherwise black swans wouldn't seem so desperate. No one can turn you into vamp. That's a myth.

If you are draining people who you do not want to be targets than you need to learn to ground yourself. A few branches of psi's have some heavy duty codes of ethics (no kids, no animals, no sick or mentally unstable people, etc.). Others adhere to a feed by permission only philosophy. You'll need to feed though. It's easier to start with plants all though it's a bland. You find a target, focus on it, and mentally pull (I liken it to an astral straw).
10-03-2016, 12:04 AM
As crazy as this sounds has there been vamps feed on solar and lunar and celestial energy?

I generally mean the radiation or light produced but there is the idea of feeding off spirits if thats possible.

When it comes to energy i just think you need the right filter and grounding. I look at it as an insulated wire, though straw, tendril, mouthed leech, tentacle, line, rope, spider web, etc probably work for some.

Ive also heard of some actually during meditation/feeding actually suckling or mouthing - biting the air to draw that connection. I doubt thats needed.

Ive read about tendril type, aura type, and touch type of feeding. Oh, everyone has heard of biting and blood feeding but i put that entirely different from psi.

(There are those that probably do both).

[Image: bear%203.png]
12-10-2016, 04:53 AM
What would be a good place to start to understand this ?
12-10-2016, 05:47 AM
If you're talking about the energy deficient people, it depends entirely on their specific brand of energy deficiency, some can sustain themselves on celestial energies while others can't.

Taking in energy from celestial and earthly sources is entirely possible, look to qigong or taoist practices if you wanna get into that.

There are many methods for vampirism, its really just whatever works for you, some like using sex, others tendrils, others nets, some like to astral travel of the victim and stick their fangs in, some like to simply envelope them with their aura and use it to drain them, there are an infinite number of methods that can be used effectively, its a matter of preference.

To understand vampirism you simply have to perform it, which you're already doing either consciously or not.

In every interaction theres an energy exchange going on, try to observe the flow of energy as you're talking to someone.
12-10-2016, 06:41 AM
Thanks is there any good videos/books ?
12-10-2016, 06:46 AM
Ardeth: the made vampire

The psychic vampire codex - Michelle bellanger (don't buy into the caste system thing though)

These are fairly good beginner books, like everything else a lot of what you can do with vampirism is not found in books and are left for you to figure out and use on your own, for example using vampirism on spirits...I wouldn't recommend it however.
12-10-2016, 07:41 AM
Thanks. I don't want to use anything on anyone. I want to understand this. Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Energy draining or Paranoia ? Derrick 9 1,505 09-01-2016 09:07 PM
Last Post: Homicide
  Could my grandmother be draining me? Detta 25 3,401 07-30-2012 07:33 PM
Last Post: Vitus Lazarus