Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Idea From Master Magician
09-15-2017, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 04:38 AM by Shaula.)
I have blessed enemies instead of cursing them in the past, especially when their obnoxious/harmful behavior was fueled by underlying jealousy or insecurity. It's a lot harder to be an asshole to others when your own life is going well. But I guess it depends on whether your greater priority is punishing the person or fixing the problem. And blessing everyone around them seems like a highly inefficient way to accomplish either of those objectives.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2017, 04:58 AM
That is just a lame idea!!!
More especially coming from some one with such magical esteem, respect and experience, practicality such as yourself.
09-15-2017, 06:55 AM
just fuck them up if they cross the line, that line is different for everyone.
bless yourself and the ones you deem worthy
09-15-2017, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2017 11:42 AM by Calicifer.)
It is a terrible idea. Though, curses is something which consumes way too much energy and willpower. It is very rare that you have to send someone to hospital or drive one to suicide, but it happens. Though, if you are that pissed off, usually suicide of your target is a bitter victory. You want to put said target in the endless cycle of torment.

Here is one little curse that my close friend did. She hates her mother, but plays a role of a good, submissive daughter. Yet, she had such deep, cold, calculating hatred towards her that she had unleashed her own might against her. You see, as an insider she knew the greatest fear of her mother and that was, she was afraid of being weak and dependable on others. Said state usually was the strongest when she was sick. So, she custom tailored the curse to make her sick. It was something which would hospitilize her. You know, tie her to the bed, but nothing too serious from which she could not recoved. The curse then would abate and disappear completely. She would recover fully and be healthy and happy individual. This is fully intentional since the curse needs to give that person hope that she will finally be fine. This is why curse does not oppress person constantly. Constant misery is not misery at all for all becomes bland and person adapts to torture. This little curse is designed to crush her hope over and over again and it returns the moment when her mother regains hope that everything will be fine. Her mother absolutely despises being weak and dependable and this is what my little friend made her to be for the rest of her days. Curse is unbreakable. Well, at least by simple occultists standards by muttering few words and wishing well and certainly, not by asking some puny, random spirit to break our own weaved web.

She is beautiful individual of my age. I received her delightful company the very next day when asked Lucifer to bring me a friend to play with. I mean, you are all fine and well, but sometimes even I need a company of my equals. I find it remarkable of how we are alike. We both deeply distrust spirits while said entities are always around us, keeping their distance, eager to help if just asked. She also have that amazing desire to purge the world. To murder people and believes that humanity should be ruled through fear and chaos. Sigh, I'm in love. Luv
09-15-2017, 09:04 PM
"InitiateofArts [7]
Yes you are correct."
Interesting. Would you then say that there are advantages of praying for justice instead of doing it yourself?
09-15-2017, 09:21 PM
How controversial.

Why not forgive the one who did you wrong and get on with your life?

The majority of this manner of grudge is so petty in nature that wasting breath worrying over it no matter how practical in appearance is wasteful.

There are exceptions, on the whole people are self centered, inconsiderate and possess a moral abundance of simplicity. Unless you get angry at squirrels for running in trees or bees for buzzing in flowers you might be better off ignoring the actions of the pedantic.

This may me a forum for magic but serious magic is not something to be taken lightly and should not be casually abused. You cannot abuse magic without considerable consequence as we the human race are very much under the thumb of cosmic law(s).

[Image: skull_star_2.jpg]
09-15-2017, 09:48 PM
I beg to differ on that point. Magick has no consequences outside of ones caused by you.
09-15-2017, 09:50 PM
(09-12-2017 12:10 PM)untamedhumanity Wrote:  If so willed let it be.

Willed by whom? Fuck that.

Cursing, like almost everything, has a time and a place.

[Image: Image9.jpg]

Gershom Scholem, Jewish Gnosticism, Merkabah Mysticism, and Talmudic Tradition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I have a sinister idea. Jaeganthorn 26 810 Yesterday 03:00 PM
Last Post: Wylandriah91
  Is it a good idea to... Wretched Messiah 30 600 09-17-2017 02:01 PM
Last Post: Shadow
  Spells and magical idea's to uncross money curses and blockages obeahman101 4 155 09-15-2017 05:12 AM
Last Post: bandaboy
  Spells and magical idea's to uncross money curses and blockages obeahman101 0 111 09-06-2017 07:07 AM
Last Post: obeahman101
  Master demon list Iommis_guitar 3 169 07-28-2017 11:04 PM
Last Post: ZackDuckers