Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Kring - Greetings
01-08-2017, 08:21 PM
I say hello to all users of this forum , my name is Andy Kring i am male, 49 years old . I was born 6.6.1968 . I am leader of OOSM - Order Of Serpent Magic and member of The Brotherhood Of The Snake.
In the past i have opened with my team a website , me and my team decided to stop supporting and doing updates on our website and focus more on our spells. We have found this forum , asking one of our customers for more info on how did he discover us , we knew we would not have to use any type of magic on him to find this out , because he would willingly tell us what we wanted to know and this is how we found this. We will write more who we are and what we are here for in occult market section.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2017, 03:29 PM
I can confirm this "Andy Kring" is who they say they are. Visit this thread to see how one of their spells worked for someone on this forum.

Money, Luck Spell

As a third party I know for a fact this is the same people that Death Is Coming is talking about in his thread. I'm sure Death would confirm but apparently he has suddenly decided to go on vacation to Antarctica. It sounds crazy but I swear I'm not joking.

Also, welcome tho the forums Andy Kring, I hope it fits you well.
01-09-2017, 06:09 PM
Thank you for welcoming us. We had already opened thread on occult market section , http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Spells-offers
01-15-2017, 04:57 AM
(01-09-2017 03:29 PM)Dr Strange Stuff Wrote:  I can confirm this "Andy Kring" is who they say they are. Visit this thread to see how one of their spells worked for someone on this forum.

Money, Luck Spell

As a third party I know for a fact this is the same people that Death Is Coming is talking about in his thread. I'm sure Death would confirm but apparently he has suddenly decided to go on vacation to Antarctica. It sounds crazy but I swear I'm not joking.

Also, welcome tho the forums Andy Kring, I hope it fits you well.

Welcome Andy,You are an interesting one for sure
A vouch from the Doc is pretty ok in My Book, the doc is good people

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2017, 06:45 AM
Firstly, I had no intentions interrupting this guys game on Occult Market, in the end fools will be fooled, BUT, after seeing your post I felt I needed to write this. This guy and Death is Coming and the other user Abby is the same person. Look at their posts and you will see the same punctuation mistakes and writing styles.

Death is Coming started a thread and told us he find a guy with superpowers, then another user jumped in and told us she was an old member but that was her new account and she can vouched for Andy Kring. Then Andy Kring jumped in and started a thread in Occult Market. And Death is Coming suddenly went to Antarctica? Really? Nobody got suspicious on timing? And what about this guy cannot show any other reviews than the two I mentioned?

Yeah after all of your troubles for trying to help him Death is Coming found a way to get money through fooling naive people and I wonder why you vouched for him.
01-15-2017, 07:00 AM
(01-15-2017 06:45 AM)Mashluk Wrote:  Firstly, I had no intentions interrupting this guys game on Occult Market, in the end fools will be fooled, BUT, after seeing your post I felt I needed to write this. This guy and Death is Coming and the other user Abby is the same person. Look at their posts and you will see the same punctuation mistakes and writing styles.

Death is Coming started a thread and told us he find a guy with superpowers, then another user jumped in and told us she was an old member but that was her new account and she can vouched for Andy Kring. Then Andy Kring jumped in and started a thread in Occult Market. And Death is Coming suddenly went to Antarctica? Really? Nobody got suspicious on timing? And what about this guy cannot show any other reviews than the two I mentioned?

Yeah after all of your troubles for trying to help him Death is Coming found a way to get money through fooling naive people and I wonder why you vouched for him.

I had also noticed the similarities in their writing styles although I tend to me a paranoid person and would not voice my opinions without proof. It is also odd that death is coming has decided to take a sabbatical right before they decided to come to the forums. An easy way to tell if they are the same person is to run a test of their IP addresses (Death is Coming, Abby, and Andy Kring) and if they are the same person, let the mods do whatever mods do. I was simply stating that I had reached out to them and had communication with them under the name Andy Kring. Reading Death's thread, it seemed fantastic but also genuine, although I can be fooled. Looking at Abby's join time, that would mean the account would have been part of the forum for 6 months before advocating for these people. I'm all about making sure i don't get scammed but that seems like too much time to wait for a scammer.
Also, with Death having 250+ posts, that would be a lot of build up for them. In my opinion, it seems unlikely for Andy Kring to be a fake, but I admit I have not ordered a spell from them, therefore, I have no evidence.
01-15-2017, 09:47 AM
Staff is aware Andy may not be genuine He is on eggshells at this point, He has the benefit of the doubt.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user