Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Discordians?
08-13-2017, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2017 05:46 AM by seisatsu.)
Discordian chaote here. Came across that fucking book by mistake while wikisurfing 5 years ago and my sanity has never returned. You don't want to know what I did to goddess when I found her.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2017, 05:57 AM
and you still walk in fives... she had you good...
you just missed the hotdog fest, but what the heck there will be more fridays then ever.

Find all posts by this user
08-14-2017, 12:25 AM
Isnt this religion just a joke? I mean that literally too, bit trying to be a dick. I read it was meant as a mockery of religions.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
08-14-2017, 12:30 AM
(08-14-2017 12:25 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  Isnt this religion just a joke? I mean that literally too, bit trying to be a dick. I read it was meant as a mockery of religions.

Read the Principia Discordia and the apocrypha Discordia, you will see that 5 tons of flax is the answer

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
08-14-2017, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2017 06:14 AM by seisatsu.)
(08-14-2017 12:25 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  Isnt this religion just a joke? I mean that literally too, bit trying to be a dick. I read it was meant as a mockery of religions.

Some say it's a joke disguised as a religion. Others say it's a religion disguised as a joke. It's probably both. Regardless, the ideas therein changed ruined my life.

~Die Liebe Dieser Welt~
08-14-2017, 06:33 AM
The magic doesnt happen until you start coloring the pictures. Randomly roll each color and see what you get.
Find all posts by this user
08-15-2017, 09:07 PM
(08-14-2017 05:00 AM)seisatsu Wrote:  

Some say it's a joke disguised as a religion. Others say it's a religion disguised as a joke. It's probably both. Regardless, the ideas therein changed ruined my life.

Why and how did it ruin Your life?

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
08-15-2017, 09:52 PM
It's a mind fuck, have you read some Anton Wilson books? It's like that only... more *shudders*
It's where I get the last part in my profile

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
08-16-2017, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2017 07:10 AM by seisatsu.)
(08-15-2017 09:07 PM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(08-14-2017 05:00 AM)seisatsu Wrote:  

Why and how did it ruin Your life?

I'm not allowed to eat hot dog buns anymore and sometimes the microwave in my kitchen starts running on its own and I have to slap it. Also like, once you realize that no one's world perspective is actually "correct" or "incorrect", you can't help but see all of the time, all of these millions of sad, angry little people bickering with and killing each other over silly little bullshit, and none of it really matters, and no one else seems to notice the insanity of it all, and it's infuriating, and worse, hilarious. And sometimes lonely.

I can no longer consider myself a sane human being. Or maybe, I'm one of the few, depending on your perspective. Does it matter? Fuck you Eris I love you.

(08-15-2017 09:52 PM)Rashnu Wrote:  It's a mind fuck, have you read some Anton Wilson books? It's like that only... more *shudders*
It's where I get the last part in my profile

I've read Quantum Psychology and part of the Illuminatus Trilogy.

Even though I can't push myself to go all the way he suggests and remove the word "is" from my internal vocabulary, Quantum Psychology made me understand his argument that nothing is, really, and that's helpful to my practice as a chaote, and also just to seeing the world from multiple perspectives simultaneously, which is a valuable and vanishingly rare life skill.

-----

Reading assignment for Magickinqu:

https://principiadiscordia.com/book/56.php
https://principiadiscordia.com/book/57.php

~Die Liebe Dieser Welt~