Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody has stoma?
11-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Hey guys, I want to know if any of you has stoma in any part of your body? How does it feel like and how do you manage it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2016, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2016 02:58 PM by filomenarussell.)
Hey,

I want to share the experience of my mother of having a stoma in her lower abdomen.It was very painful and hurting.She had suffered a lot due to this.Don’t worry ,It is curable,But you have to take proper care and precautions.My mom had stayed at Royal Care which is a home health care centre.They have provided her all care and medical facilities at elderly care South Florida .She is fine now and manage herself very well.You should try their treatment once.
11-29-2016, 03:12 PM
My mother in law has one as a complication of cancer how can I help? If you are still interested.
12-07-2016, 03:32 PM
To prevent such diseases one should maintain good diet and do exercises everyday. It is the only way one can get rid of and prevent digestion related diseases. Check out various green vegetables and fruits which are good for digestion. The names are all over the Internet. Choose some and include them in your daily diet.

I'm drinking Goji Berry Juice to get rid of skin problems.
12-13-2016, 10:05 PM
Sister had one years back because of very bad crohns disease. She had intestine cut out and still gets hospitalized at times. She was reconnected and now doesnt have a stoma or bag; but last surgery was stapled and there is more dying intestine. She will need another surgery in the future.

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
12-14-2016, 05:28 PM
There is nobody in my family or in relation who has stoma. Thank God! I even didn't know about this health issue earlier. After reading this thread I came to know that such problem exists in human. If anybody know tips to prevent this condition then please share.