Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Araignee Arcane Services - For all your Spellcasting, Divination and Occult needs
01-10-2017, 03:29 AM
Yes, same here, I am a fan of these two myself
IA hate when occultists turn Pro then start knocking others thinking that they have to fight for business
There is more then enough to go around since this is a world wide game.Thats why Im happy to invite guest bloggers to write an article for myself and promote themselves and their services, Its for the people not for us...I try to bring legit occultists together not draw a line in between us..

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2017, 03:56 AM
The videos won't disappoint!!

We agree, Magickinqu. Legit practitioners must stand together...there's more to gain like that instead of childish rivalry.

Click for our services:
[Image: new_lo10.png]
01-10-2017, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 04:03 AM by Magickinqu.)
(01-10-2017 03:56 AM)Araignee Wrote:  The videos won't disappoint!!

We agree, Magickinqu. Legit practitioners must stand together...there's more to gain like that instead of childish rivalry.

Yep, and as I said its a huge world
Its not like we are fighting for corner space on the same block, lol My first day as a Mod I actually got a PM from a member asking Me to ban You guys, I was overwellmed that day learning the functions or I Would have saved it and forwarded the note, I just deleted it and forgot about it.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
01-10-2017, 04:06 AM
(01-10-2017 04:01 AM)Magickinqu Wrote:  
(01-10-2017 03:56 AM)Araignee Wrote:  The videos won't disappoint!!

Yep, and as I said its a huge world
Its not like we are fighting for corner space on the same block, lol My first day as a Mod I actually got a PM from a member asking Me to ban You guys, I was overwellmed that day learning the functions or I Would have saved it and forwarded the note, I just deleted it and forgot about it.

Well, at the end of the day, we are not here to impress anyone. You will always get people from two spectrums...those who admire you/feel neutral, and those who detest you. In any aspect of life one gets this.

Click for our services:
01-12-2017, 11:50 AM
I hope you continue on making new videos, you guys are great.
Any updates about The Book of Azarak ?
Find all posts by this user
01-15-2017, 07:48 AM
Expect many more! Soon we will post a list of the upcoming video topics here.

By the way, The Book of Azarak will be sent out around the month's end. The first two copies to be sent out a week or so before the rest however will be sent to the winner of the competition we held before as well as the reviewer we have chosen. Then, the rest will be sent out. This will allow ample time for reviews to be available by the time the preorders arrive at the clients who ordered them.

Click for our services:
01-15-2017, 08:47 AM
(01-15-2017 07:48 AM)Araignee Wrote:  The first two copies to be sent out a week or so before the rest however will be sent to the winner of the competition we held before as well as the reviewer we have chosen.

I didn't attend that competition, so I want my chance with a free or half-free copy Happy
Good luck for you Araignee, wish you all good.
01-15-2017, 02:21 PM
Thanks so much I dint want to be a annoying guy.I b patient thanks again now to u guys &kitties
01-18-2017, 12:52 PM
Thanks Senatra and Belphguy!!

One of the services we will be offering in this new year is online lectures via Skype. This will be simple to access. We will state a topic which the lecture will be on, then numerous people can join the Skype session for a small fee, and at the end, we will gladly answer any questions concerning the lecture given. Topics will range widely, however, all will be of an Occult nature. This will be open to beginners as well as adepts. More details will be given by the end of this month, or feel free to contact us.

If you have any requests on topics, contact us via PM or feel free to post here.

Click for our services:
01-18-2017, 02:10 PM
(01-18-2017 12:52 PM)Araignee Wrote:  Thanks Senatra and Belphguy!!

One of the services we will be offering in this new year is online lectures via Skype. This will be simple to access. We will state a topic which the lecture will be on, then numerous people can join the Skype session for a small fee, and at the end, we will gladly answer any questions concerning the lecture given. Topics will range widely, however, all will be of an Occult nature. This will be open to beginners as well as adepts. More details will be given by the end of this month, or feel free to contact us.

If you have any requests on topics, contact us via PM or feel free to post here.

Wow, what a great way to use technology to share magical information while making some money. Great idea and good luck to you, I look forward to paying some and learning from you :]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vodou Sorcerer Unique and Custom Services Fork Nan Pwen 27 2,023 04-18-2017 10:27 PM
Last Post: jadejenova
  Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services The God-King 55 6,967 04-13-2017 01:09 AM
Last Post: Magickinqu
  Free Divination service samples on TAM. The Artis Magistra 21 718 04-01-2017 07:12 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  occult books for sale andrasenki 0 185 03-06-2017 04:40 AM
Last Post: andrasenki
  Deck of the East: Method of Divination: Offering 3 Free Readings EibonofMhuThulan 31 1,017 02-09-2017 09:52 PM
Last Post: elnyx