Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Bullies Psi-Vamps?
08-18-2012, 03:56 AM
Could bullies be psi-vamps feeding off of emotional reactions of those they bully, and their own posse reacting positively? Discuss.

Vandalism: As beautiful as a rock in a cop's face.
Courtesy of Feederz: Office of Anti-Public Relations
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2012, 03:58 AM
Some likely are, yes; not all are, no. Just depends, but I'm sure there's instances where this is the case.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-18-2012, 06:04 AM
Just like Shadow said, some can be, though being a bully does not mean one is a psi-vamp. There's perhaps a higher chance of a bully being a vamp, but it's no guarantee. Just like the female drama queen could be a psi-vamp starving for attention, or just someone with daddy issues.
10-26-2012, 04:40 AM
Some bullies are, but you can take pleasure from causing someone pain without being a vamp

"Someone once asked me if there was such a thing as magic. Only if you want there to be. Only if you want it." - John Constantine, Hellblazer #141
10-26-2012, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2012 05:14 AM by Moderator.)
Used to be a "bully". When someone does something that makes you angry, you tell them or shout at them - I fought them, that's the only difference. So psi-vamp or not, it'd apply to anyone, just that it's a different method to shut them up and put them in their place.

[Image: jQJqySWGiPW5e.png]
10-30-2012, 06:30 AM
I would not exactly say that Psi Vamps are bullies, because most of them are either sick people who need OUR energies. I will say that Astral (energy) vampires are bullies, and my method of killing them is ignoring them and treating them with the contempt they deserve.

A MAGICKAL INDEPENDANT TRUTHSEEKING WOMAN!!!
10-30-2012, 07:03 AM
(08-18-2012 03:56 AM)J Z Wrote:  Could bullies be psi-vamps feeding off of emotional reactions of those they bully, and their own posse reacting positively? Discuss.

Folks, grow up. The world is in a mess precisely because of answers like Shadow's. Every bully is different, but most often they are insecure AD. They are manageable when understood and doomed (along with all the victims) to spiral down when viewed with such superstition. I really think some of you belong in those Christian, African communities where BD children are considered possessed and cast out of the home to starve. Sad, really... more for you than them.
10-30-2012, 09:11 AM
(10-30-2012 06:30 AM)AnimalKind Wrote:  I would not exactly say that Psi Vamps are bullies, because most of them are either sick people who need OUR energies. I will say that Astral (energy) vampires are bullies, and my method of killing them is ignoring them and treating them with the contempt they deserve.

Not sick people XP

(10-30-2012 07:03 AM)riverwizard Wrote:  
(08-18-2012 03:56 AM)J Z Wrote:  Could bullies be psi-vamps feeding off of emotional reactions of those they bully, and their own posse reacting positively? Discuss.

Folks, grow up. The world is in a mess precisely because of answers like Shadow's. Every bully is different, but most often they are insecure AD. They are manageable when understood and doomed (along with all the victims) to spiral down when viewed with such superstition. I really think some of you belong in those Christian, African communities where BD children are considered possessed and cast out of the home to starve. Sad, really... more for you than them.

How about growing up yourself. You're on a forum with many people on it have touched the astral and ethereal enough to at least understand the existence of Vampires based on energetic differences. You're just ignorant and wish you were right.

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
10-30-2012, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 09:55 AM by rumba.)
Please, Shadow, calm yourself. If you're convinced he has nothing to contribute, ignore him. If others feel the same way, then there will be no point in worrying what he claims about you. Heck, if you find him ignorant, why do you care, anyway?

[Image: rumbasmall.jpg]
You misunderstand me. I said that everything happens for a reason. I never said that everything that happens has a purpose.
10-30-2012, 09:58 AM
(10-30-2012 09:53 AM)rumba Wrote:  Please, Shadow, calm yourself. If you're convinced he has nothing to contribute, ignore him. If others feel the same way, then there will be no point in worrying what he claims about you. Heck, if you find him ignorant, why do you care, anyway?

Cause he spams threads with useless garbage, and no one can just read threw and see the actual discussion. He really doesn't belong on this site at all.

╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vamps - Feeding On Emotions Shadow 37 4,517 02-20-2013 01:15 AM