Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Bullies Psi-Vamps?
10-30-2012, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2012 10:02 AM by rumba.)
(10-30-2012 09:58 AM)Shadow Wrote:  Cause he spams threads with useless garbage, and no one can just read threw and see the actual discussion. He really doesn't belong on this site at all.

Then take it up with the staff. It takes two people to derail a thread. I beg of you, take the high road, Shadow.

(Heck, you and I are now derailing this thread... probably should have just PMed you.)

[Image: rumbasmall.jpg]
You misunderstand me. I said that everything happens for a reason. I never said that everything that happens has a purpose.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2016, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 04:00 AM by aries.)
Oh dear.

Im seeing myself.

I always thought of myself as anti-bully. Maybe I can go either way .

This is deeper than just psychology. Has to be.
12-11-2016, 05:48 AM
(12-11-2016 03:24 AM)aries Wrote:  Oh dear.

Im seeing myself.

I always thought of myself as anti-bully. Maybe I can go either way .

This is deeper than just psychology. Has to be.

Didn't you see the people bullying me? What did you do to help me? Anti-Bully!? You're almost as bad as Jesus Christ!
12-11-2016, 05:53 AM
Whatever dude.
12-11-2016, 06:14 AM
(12-11-2016 05:53 AM)aries Wrote:  Whatever dude.

See? Just like Jesus!
12-11-2016, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2016 06:24 AM by aries.)
You are really on a religion kick. I don't follow personally BUT, I love many many people who are Christian. Some are my family. I got gays and minorities in my family too. My gay nephew and I love making fun each other. He is gay after all. Get over it. I got the kid to join the Army. He is a man but sorry they did not get the gay out of him as planned.
12-11-2016, 06:35 AM
(12-11-2016 06:23 AM)aries Wrote:  You are really on a religion kick. I don't follow personally BUT, I love many many people who are Christian. Some are my family. I got gays and minorities in my family too. My gay nephew and I love making fun each other. He is gay after all. Get over it. I got the kid to join the Army. He is a man but sorry they did not get the gay out of him as planned.

Haha, I think you're not understanding what I'm writing. Do you know any of those people who are Christian? Even when Jesus doesn't?
12-15-2016, 12:49 PM
Some of them could be. Most are not. Most bullies have some sort of underlying psychological issue to contend with. I would say a better way to frame the question would be, 'Can bullying be used as a technique in the arsenal of Psi-Vamps?'. To that my answer would be a resounding yes, without a doubt.
12-17-2016, 10:00 AM
Is a monkey climbing the hierarchical ladder in the social herd by force and dominance a psi-vamp?
12-17-2016, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2016 01:41 AM by Feywer96.)
I think the concept of "energy vampirism" can be seen as similar to bullying, but they are both different, and its not as easily written off as that ;p

I think largely this issue depends on what we define "energy" to be. Bullying isn't as "complicated" as vamprism - not every bully is trying to feed off energy by bullying.

That said, that doesn't mean people don't act like assholes, but that I believe it generally has nothing related to magic and all the more to do with just being an ass hat p:

I could see in some psychological way that bullying is an "energy play" via the aggressor and the wimp, but that would go back to how we define and agree on what "energy" is. Is it socially transferred? Is it part psychological? And so on~

A bully could have low self esteem because, say, his father beats him at home or something; and so the bully may not feel very good inside but beating people up may be the only way he knows how to have that esteem; yada yada - what I'm getting at - is that a bullying issue can be more complex that simply "vamprism" - the bully could just have some shitty home situation or something entirely unrelated to magic yet the person is still an ass and has nothing to do with vamprism to begin with p: Doesn't need to be over-complicated in many cases lol

I think that's why we don't call all bullies "energy vampires", because bullies are bullies and energy vampires are their own. Sure, a bully can be an energy vampire, but not all of them. And the roots of why someone is a bully can be completely different and unrelated to why someone is a "vampire".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vamps - Feeding On Emotions Shadow 37 5,746 02-20-2013 01:15 AM
Last Post: Phil_B