Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking for Ideas for home made massage Oils
05-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Good Day all,

I am not quite sure if this is the proper forum for this question.

I am working on setting up a SPA for the midrange markets here in my country and am currently doing research on how to make Massage oils using different essential oils to be plated on Carrier Oils like Almond Oil.

I was wondering if anyone on this forum know their way around essential oils. Would be pleased as punch to hear insights into it.

The SPA is going to be tied to a networking company that I am also setting up. Basically it will be treated as a franchise incentive for top earners. But before all that I need to figure out a good formula.

Anything with occult ties would be very much appreciated as even the whole business is going to be an Secrete Homage to the 72 Goetic Spirits :-). PLanning on hiding their sigils into the designs of each branch.

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
Eyen Tasa Valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2018, 05:13 AM
Chk etsy shop. Look their ingredients. And maybe get a idea. Or look online wicca books most post oils.
05-11-2018, 11:40 AM
(05-11-2018 05:13 AM)belphguy Wrote:  Chk etsy shop. Look their ingredients. And maybe get a idea. Or look online wicca books most post oils.

Thanks Belph,

Gonna look at those now. My target softlaunch is already this July, with a grand launching in September this year. Already began renovating the main location. gonna post it when its all done.

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain
05-11-2018, 02:35 PM
I have a couple of mixes that I've put into this thread here;

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Practical-Potions

I know a good bit about oils and do actually mix up my own, so ask away Smiling Jin would know quite a bit about them as well - probably a good bit more than I do - but he's not online all the time :/

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
05-11-2018, 03:21 PM
(05-11-2018 02:35 PM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  I have a couple of mixes that I've put into this thread here;

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Practical-Potions

I know a good bit about oils and do actually mix up my own, so ask away Smiling Jin would know quite a bit about them as well - probably a good bit more than I do - but he's not online all the time :/

Jackpot! this is the kind of stuff I was looking for. I work with a lot of essential oils for a Soap making business I do for my Wife. She owns a few laundry shops and I supply her Fabric Sprays and detergent soaps.

But with the Spa, I was thinking of going the extra mile through the oils we use for the massage. Something Rejuvenating would be awesome. I'll try your recipe later.

The selection here is fairly limited, can't find almond oil if my life depended on it so I'm stuck with coconut.

Incidentally I did a trial batch with virgin coconut oil as there's a ton of coconuts here and I also do coconut processing as a side project but it keeps solidifying on me at room temps which sucks unless I put a heating process per branch and that's just too logistically messy to do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Crazy Strong Home Remedy For Allergies? Scottish_Pride 6 421 03-14-2018 06:55 PM
Last Post: Wylandriah91
  Home workout Quillian 13 3,046 02-20-2015 09:55 PM
Last Post: Frater.Akenu
  Home Fitness Equipment for Comfort Walkere 3 1,192 02-04-2014 08:11 PM
Last Post: thomaswilsonusa
  M-100s, excellent home cardio workout Akashik 8 2,172 02-22-2012 02:47 PM
Last Post: Hуѕтєяιa X™