Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atleast 150 lay dead after several coordinated terrorist attacks in Paris
11-15-2015, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 03:11 AM by Feywer96.)
I know people have died, and it's sad and tragic, but I can't help but feel as if the sudden blast and plastering of this all over american news is some sort of governmental ploy. Call me a bit postulative, but alas.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2015, 03:23 AM
I lit a candle for the dead today, praying that those who lost their lives in the attack may find peace. I hope that the ISIS-related chaos in France can come to an end soon.
Find all posts by this user
11-15-2015, 05:15 AM
hi from Paris

sad day for my country

and this is just the beginning. We're aiming toward a WWIII.

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
11-15-2015, 05:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 05:33 AM by Hagen Van Horne.)
Glad to see you're not one of the fallen, Angelo, and it's a sad day indeed, again. We can expect this all over Europe, and it's hardly a surprise, given the writings on the wall that have been there for many years now.

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.
11-15-2015, 06:40 AM
Thank you Hagen

France is in a bad shape, especially because of the clowns governing us, the foreign policy, the lack of immigration control, and many others things.

Take care amigo, you're in Europe as well.

11-15-2015, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 06:53 AM by Hagen Van Horne.)
Thanks, Angelo, and yeah, we Europeans are all in the same shit-boat together when it comes to weak politics considering immigration, progressive Islamisation of our nations, continuing loss of cultural identity, and for those being part of the EU, big time loss of national sovereignty as well. I still love my country, but I can't say I'm very optimistic about the current and to be expected developments.

Awake becomes
what once was known,
11-15-2015, 07:11 AM
Agreed Sad

Thanks God I'm moving abroad and leaving my country soon.

11-15-2015, 07:27 AM
You're really going to do it, right? Good luck on the move, but I still think old Europe needs people like you. Smiling

Awake becomes
what once was known,
11-15-2015, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 07:38 AM by Calvin_MQ.)
DAESH said they did it. They send a long message quoting the Koran etc smh.

This is Holland fault, he is so dumb. Not only him the people that were there beflre him are responsable too. But it s like they put a kid as president and he doesnt know what to do.

They did a lot of propaganda against Gadafi back in the day, but it was him who was preventing ISIS and all the other barbarian terrorist organisation to expand themselves. Plus he was helping africa a lot, he did a lot of degusting stuff but with that type of people do you reallty think.you can put a fluffy leader in control.

[Image: archangel-raphael-2-2.jpg]
11-15-2015, 07:39 AM
When they killed Saddam Hussain a lot of these groups popped up.

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher is dead AnimalKind 6 1,905 04-17-2013 09:42 PM
Last Post: Bezalel
  Former University Student, Found...Dead. Grin 6 1,954 03-20-2013 03:37 PM
Last Post: Grin
  Dog Braves Traffic to Stand by Dead Dog xtinguish 1 698 04-17-2012 08:59 AM
Last Post: Optiphobia