Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atleast 150 lay dead after several coordinated terrorist attacks in Paris
11-15-2015, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 08:15 AM by Hagen Van Horne.)
It's not just Hollande, most European political leaders are weak and ignorant when it comes to this in general, they're all expressing - again - how shocked they are right now about what happened, while it's their own (and that of their political forebears) lack of estimating and addressing the situation correctly that helped creating this. The first and ultimate responsibility, however, lies with the actual perpetrators, as they are the arseholes committing these heinous acts, and it's not like European politics (flawed as they may be) could ever justify the slaughter of innocent random civilians by Muslim barbarians fueled by their primitive self-righteous religious convictions, there's just no excuse.

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2015, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 08:07 AM by Calvin_MQ.)
Talking about Hussain, so Irak. Kind of the same thing happened in bagdad the other day I heard and in Beiruth a guy sacrifice his live to save some people. This world getting cray.

@Hagen

I would like to just think this is a whole conspiracy. I cant believe people can be so dumb and ignorant.
11-15-2015, 09:22 AM
I hope it won't be the same as after the Charlie Hebdo shooting. The atmosphere was so heavy and awful. I jogged tonight, the streets were empty. My best friend was at the Stade de France, and another friend lived just above one of the terrace. Thank god, there're both safe and sound.
11-15-2015, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 02:58 PM by Harvey.)
And once again we get the excuse, "Islam isn't a violent religion, it's just a minority". Seems to be an awful lot of violent Islamists imo.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-15-2015, 07:47 PM
(11-15-2015 03:10 AM)Feywer96 Wrote:  I know people have died, and it's sad and tragic, but I can't help but feel as if the sudden blast and plastering of this all over american news is some sort of governmental ploy. Call me a bit postulative, but alas.

I was thinking the same thing...

The truth will come out soon like everything else eventually does. -Warcloud

"You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it."
11-15-2015, 10:28 PM
Yeah, right. It's all about America. That's not postulative, that's indecent.
11-15-2015, 10:45 PM
when one doesn't know what he/she is talking about, it's better to keep the mouth shut.

Playing Cards Fortune Teller, PM me if you need a reading
11-16-2015, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 04:26 AM by Feywer96.)
Yes. What I first assumed to be merely a "some bombing in paris" (which, I thought the US was subsequently using to try and use to cover their shit (because I don't know what the hell to believe)), as it unfolded I learned it actually is someting going on to contrary what I presumed. So I made that statement quickly. I know what's happeneing now. But this is not to say that the unfortunate problems over there could be milked over here. I mean, we already see brands "coming together" over this thing.
I know that now because it's tragic, the last thing people probably want is a debate over this sad issue, which can be seen as insensitive. But I don't think the brands and corporations care. Not to mean I do not. I do. Just throwing sticks out there to see what people think.

The point of what I was meaning anyway about the US using the whole paris thing as a "ploy" is illustrated pretty good I think in this little political cartoon. Again, not to be insensitive to the paris disasters in the first place. A tragedy is a tragedy and it's all bad.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-16-2015, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 06:28 AM by William.)
I'm happy that it happend!!!! I hope france get it in the pussy! They let people from middle east to get in their country and BOOM MOTHERFUCKER' CLOSE THE FUCKING GATE STUPID DICKS AND THIS WONT HAPPEN...

I'm a retard yet i know better then the leader of french, close tge fucking gate newbie,..... I dont blame the terrorists, i blame europe.

I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need - Satan
11-16-2015, 06:38 AM
Yes, as if the bombers werent borned in France. Unless you' re talking about their mothers.

Gess, so much foolishness on this thread. We're an inch away from the illuminaties, skull and bones or russell brand. Some people should keep their lack of knowledge to themselves.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher is dead AnimalKind 6 1,729 04-17-2013 09:42 PM
Last Post: Bezalel
  Former University Student, Found...Dead. Grin 6 1,744 03-20-2013 03:37 PM
Last Post: Grin
  Dog Braves Traffic to Stand by Dead Dog xtinguish 1 613 04-17-2012 08:59 AM
Last Post: Optiphobia