Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atleast 150 lay dead after several coordinated terrorist attacks in Paris
11-16-2015, 06:48 AM
Oops... I created another thread about this in Economy and Politics...

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-ISIS-in-Paris

I'll quote what I wrote.

Quote:Due to my experience in the military and the middle east, a lot of people are asking me for my opinion.

Its my belief that ISIS is a last ditch effort by the minority who's perspective seeks the empowerment of the few over the many and a male dominated culture who's stability depends on the limitation of human rights for women.

This "political party" understands enough to desire its own recognition internationally and is seeking sovereignty through overpowering weak governments like Syria.

The main enemy of ISIS is modern culture, which it attacks by targeting the underprivileged or forgotten members of modern society through propaganda. This propaganda convinces the uneducated passionate youth by convincing them they are victims of a modern society that only desires to enslave them instead of empower them.

After convincing our youth that the real enemy is the state, they empower them to take action through a network of support groups to strengthen their dedication to the cause. Essentially creating extremists out of individuals who failed to become beneficiaries of modern society and culture.

ISIS exists where community and our ability to develop our youth is weak.

The heart of this weakness exists where human rights have made the least amount of progress historically. The Middle East.

However ISIS understands that it cannot participate in educated debate or grow its influence through traditional combat so it infects our youth where they are susceptible to the idea that they are victims of modern society.

This tactic creates independent ISIS cells within every state that need not communicate with the leaders in the Middle East in order to be successful in disrupting the everyday operations of modern society thereby promoting the ISIS agenda.

As humanity and society develops our real enemy becomes the absence of education, human rights, and development, which are the foundations necessary for successful organization to ensure stability, wealth, and health for all.

Stay in school kids
and never forget where we came from.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2015, 07:12 AM
(11-16-2015 06:48 AM)magari Wrote:  Oops... I created another thread about this in Economy and Politics...

http://wizardforums.com/Thread-ISIS-in-Paris

I'll quote what I wrote.

Quote:Due to my experience in the military and the middle east, a lot of people are asking me for my opinion.

Its my belief that ISIS is a last ditch effort by the minority who's perspective seeks the empowerment of the few over the many and a male dominated culture who's stability depends on the limitation of human rights for women.

This "political party" understands enough to desire its own recognition internationally and is seeking sovereignty through overpowering weak governments like Syria.

The main enemy of ISIS is modern culture, which it attacks by targeting the underprivileged or forgotten members of modern society through propaganda. This propaganda convinces the uneducated passionate youth by convincing them they are victims of a modern society that only desires to enslave them instead of empower them.

After convincing our youth that the real enemy is the state, they empower them to take action through a network of support groups to strengthen their dedication to the cause. Essentially creating extremists out of individuals who failed to become beneficiaries of modern society and culture.

ISIS exists where community and our ability to develop our youth is weak.

The heart of this weakness exists where human rights have made the least amount of progress historically. The Middle East.

However ISIS understands that it cannot participate in educated debate or grow its influence through traditional combat so it infects our youth where they are susceptible to the idea that they are victims of modern society.

This tactic creates independent ISIS cells within every state that need not communicate with the leaders in the Middle East in order to be successful in disrupting the everyday operations of modern society thereby promoting the ISIS agenda.

As humanity and society develops our real enemy becomes the absence of education, human rights, and development, which are the foundations necessary for successful organization to ensure stability, wealth, and health for all.

Stay in school kids
and never forget where we came from.

That's a good quotation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-16-2015, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 07:25 AM by magari.)
Another reason I despise conspiracy theory. It's attitude is incredibly similar to individuals who are capable of indiscriminately killing massive amounts of people who are unarmed and innocent.
11-16-2015, 01:06 PM
(11-16-2015 03:38 AM)Feywer96 Wrote:  which, I thought the US was subsequently using to try and use to cover their shit

What are you on about now... How could you possibly even bring the US into this?

11-16-2015, 01:43 PM
Like I said, I spoke firstly without a decent understanding and was thus rash in a regard.
11-16-2015, 01:43 PM
Harvey because the USA overthrew saddam and and helped with Gaddafi

We have blame

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
11-16-2015, 01:49 PM
(11-16-2015 01:43 PM)Mider2009 Wrote:  Harvey because the USA overthrew saddam and and helped with Gaddafi

We have blame

That has nothing to do with what happened in Paris two days ago and I'm not sure how the US even comes into it.

11-16-2015, 01:56 PM
ISIS son. no saddam and Gaddafi = ISIS

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
11-16-2015, 03:23 PM
There is an argument that ISIS was spurred into creation due to US actions in the Middle East, but I firmly believe ISIS would have come into existence anyways as modern society's influence continued to progress into underdeveloped nations.

The internet created ISIS.
11-16-2015, 03:25 PM
I don't think so. The disruption gave way to them being created.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher is dead AnimalKind 6 1,796 04-17-2013 09:42 PM
Last Post: Bezalel
  Former University Student, Found...Dead. Grin 6 1,805 03-20-2013 03:37 PM
Last Post: Grin
  Dog Braves Traffic to Stand by Dead Dog xtinguish 1 628 04-17-2012 08:59 AM
Last Post: Optiphobia