Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atleast 150 lay dead after several coordinated terrorist attacks in Paris
12-05-2015, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 03:23 AM by magari.)
The Mujahadin is not the Taliban, which is not Haqqani, which is not ISIS.

Lumping them altogether is a huge mistake.

And for the record, the Taliban and the Haqqani use Russian weapons.

The US supplied and trained the mujahadin in stinger missle ops, supplied them with just enough to defeat the Russian airforce in their war and specops have been tracking and squashing any and all rumors of leftovers since this is an obvious threat to their ops in Iraq and Afghanistan now.

Most of the arms come from the khyber mountain pass, which is supplied from the east. What these people cant get from the east they make by hand. Ots quite impressive and there is a great story done by vice on the place.

https://youtu.be/FinRqCocwGE
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2015, 03:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 03:39 AM by Torn.)
(12-05-2015 03:13 AM)magari Wrote:  The Mujahadin is not the Taliban, which is not Haqqani, which is not ISIS.

Lumping them altogether is a huge mistake.

Never said they were. Just said how they got armed and trained.

We like to create our monsters.

Who built up Saddam in the first place? America.
We built him up to fight Iran.
We even made him man of the year in 1986 I believe.

Each faction were once the good guys, until they were not useful anymore.
We know that the Saudi's and Iran are terrorists states, yet we give 'em a big ol' hug and kiss for the cameras.
"Politics".
....but, you can find a 10 page document to argue a moot point if you want to.
12-05-2015, 03:42 AM
Yeah, my point is that if you met and talked to the leaders of these networks like I have its hard to believe they are trading weapons, more like trading bullets fired from their own weapons.

That and while the US gov is fully capable of arming these networks, at the very least providing them with the funds to seek out their own weapons, these networks have their own politics and if a leader was discovered to be working with the US gov currently he would probably lose their head.

While we have poured a lot of money and resources into the area over the course of history, the situation is a lot more complicated than most conspiracy theorists like to believe.

I would not directly link the US invovlment in the middle east to the creation of ISIS
12-05-2015, 09:39 AM
(12-05-2015 03:42 AM)magari Wrote:  Yeah, my point is that if you met and talked to the leaders of these networks like I have its hard to believe they are trading weapons, more like trading bullets fired from their own weapons.

That and while the US gov is fully capable of arming these networks, at the very least providing them with the funds to seek out their own weapons, these networks have their own politics and if a leader was discovered to be working with the US gov currently he would probably lose their head.

While we have poured a lot of money and resources into the area over the course of history, the situation is a lot more complicated than most conspiracy theorists like to believe.

I would not directly link the US invovlment in the middle east to the creation of ISIS

You're a funny guy. Yeah, I've NEVER met a guy that's been in the military that knows EXACTLY how it's going down.

You would not directly link it, but I would.

And don't be childish, I didn't mean that the Taliban would meet with Al Q, and would trade together, as you are implying.
12-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Then how exactly did the US create ISIS?
12-05-2015, 10:05 AM
(12-05-2015 09:52 AM)magari Wrote:  Then how exactly did the US create ISIS?

There was a man. His name was Bush. He had daddy issues.
His buddy had a business. His name was Cheney.

This is a long story...............and it's going to make you mad.

I'm going to tell this story over a few months time.Happy
12-05-2015, 10:31 AM
Lol

If only reality was that simple. Sounds like a story the less fortunate tell themselves to explain the atrocities of reality that they cant understand or control.
12-05-2015, 11:13 AM
The integral role of U.S and British regional military intelligence strategy in empowering and even directly sponsoring the very same virulent Islamist militants in Iraq, Syria and beyond, that went on to break away from Al-Qaeda and form ISIS.

Since 2003 American power has secretly and openly coordinated direct and indirect support for Islamist terrorist groups linked to Al-Qaeda across the middle east and North Africa.

This ill-conceived patchwork geostrategy is a legacy of the persistent influence of neoconservative ideology, motivated by longstanding but often contradictory ambitions to dominate regional oil resources, defend an expansionist Israel, and in pursuit of these, re-draw the map of the middle east.

It's not that we don't want the Salafis to throw bombs said one US government defense consultant in 2007 " it's who they throw them at-Hezbollah, Moqtada al Sadr , Iran, and at the Syrians.

Early during the 2003 invasion and occupation of Iraq, the US covertly supplied arms to Al-Qaeda affiliated insurgents even while ostensibly supporting an emerging Shi'a dominated administration.

Part 2 about the arming of all the factions.................

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher is dead AnimalKind 6 2,112 04-17-2013 09:42 PM
Last Post: Bezalel
  Former University Student, Found...Dead. Grin 6 2,252 03-20-2013 03:37 PM
Last Post: Grin
  Dog Braves Traffic to Stand by Dead Dog xtinguish 1 843 04-17-2012 08:59 AM
Last Post: Optiphobia