Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awakening the third eye
01-26-2017, 02:56 AM
Yikes, years? I was hoping it'd take months at the most.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2017, 11:29 PM
(01-26-2017 02:56 AM)Dman3213 Wrote:  Yikes, years? I was hoping it'd take months at the most.

It *could* take years. This isn't set in stone. Just keep practicing and hope for the best.

Btw, inside the book I mentioned there is a progression that leads the initiate to learn how to scry. It develops the subtle "organs" that you need to scry. However, the scrying is done indian style mostly - scry into akasha, not a mirror. But it could be modified to mirror scrying.
01-28-2017, 07:17 AM
Why is it sleeping in the first place?
01-28-2017, 11:31 PM
Three stooge keep poking at it.

[Image: bear%203.png]
01-29-2017, 07:28 AM
Haha Three Stooge is a good name. I like it. Like Hermes Trismegestus
02-01-2017, 11:09 PM
So just to be more specific about scrying.... are u supposed to almost look through the mirror and get a little out of focus and produce some kind of projection with clouds? It's just tough to discern mental masturbation from something real. (And please don't tell me mental masturbation is real to he person it is happening to)
02-07-2017, 05:47 PM
(02-01-2017 11:09 PM)Dman3213 Wrote:  So just to be more specific about scrying.... are u supposed to almost look through the mirror and get a little out of focus and produce some kind of projection with clouds? It's just tough to discern mental masturbation from something real. (And please don't tell me mental masturbation is real to he person it is happening to)

You have to go into trance - its ALWAYS better for me if i use a mantra - like a spell rhyme. This after all is the point of such. The difference is massive between imagination and third eye visuals. Imagination is kinda behind your eyes, weak light and watery i guess. Third eye is like being there - dream like. REAL, once you get it you cant mistake it. But it can drive you mad trying to getting back to it after a good session. Somedays are better than others I find, and it can be a very quick experience, kind of in and out and wide awake.

You see it doesnt matter if you close your eyes when scrying at a mirror or ball after your initial focus. Imagine kind of falling into the mirror or ball when your eyes are closed.

So focus - repeat your mantra - get into trance eyes open or closed. If you decide to close your eyes, fall through the darkness to the light.

mantra I use.
As I stare into this dragons eye,
I pass through the darkness to the light.
I will see that which I need
And what this eye shall show to me.

J

My Store Site (occult stuff included)
http://www.whiffyskunk.com
Like an idea - make a donation [email protected] - paypal
CHURCH Occult Services (no result - no fee)(the universal church of the metaphysical concept of god)
http://www.tucotmcg.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Thanks, J... sounds like there's no technique other than "just practice baby!"
02-15-2017, 11:58 PM
Hmmmm.....sounds interesting. I will check the book.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  right brain awakening andyjamal 4 709 11-27-2015 07:04 AM
Last Post: Daimon
  Old Fashioned Chakra awakening! Somekindawizard 4 819 11-18-2013 06:05 AM
Last Post: Svarog
  Awakening the third eye, meditation, OBE and series of demonic nightmares Zeon 7 2,191 10-08-2013 01:25 PM
Last Post: Melchizidek