Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awards questions
04-11-2016, 09:53 AM
TGK I thought you said if I spent the night I'd get an award? I'm still waiting. ;P

"Someone once asked me if there was such a thing as magic. Only if you want there to be. Only if you want it." - John Constantine, Hellblazer #141
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2016, 11:20 PM
(04-11-2016 09:53 AM)Astral Eye Wrote:  TGK I thought you said if I spent the night I'd get an award? I'm still waiting. ;P

I felt that the wire transfer of a certain amount of money AND floor seats to the Knicks was payment enough.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2016, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2016 12:41 AM by Hieronymus.)
"The fact that there's so much bullshit on this forum like threads about fake moon landings, a flat earth, certain mentally unhealthy members, scammers, fantasy warriors who say they summon up and kill angels and gods running awards committees with their cronies, newbs with no basic foundations, etc kind of makes it hard for the place to be taken seriously.

When I got here it was full of pretty experienced members but that number has dwindled. The reason for that is because adepts have no interest in reading the above nonsense. I know because they told me they aren't interested. And nobody serious is gonna read that and go HMMM THIS LOOKS LIKE A PLACE I WANNA STAY!
"

That is true; I know some of the members of Evocation M migrated here; and there was quality there. It is here as well; if the guys who are serious about this ( And there are ) will step back because of the BS some post, it's a loss for everyone : less quality available and less credibility. How about getting the spiral going the other way, and persist with the quality?
Wizard Forums is a great name to encompass a virtual school of Esoteric Studies - it is up to the members to make it count. When I first got on the forum, I was taken aback with the sheer degree of ignoramuses; and at the same time, damn, there is a wave, a renaissance of Magick, and you all are part of it - There's drive and persistence and the thirst for knowledge and the will to put that into action and learn from that - the stuff that actually makes one a magician . Lead by example.

[Image: WF_banner2017.jpg]
04-12-2016, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2016 02:44 AM by Hagen Van Horne.)
An award for posting highly distracting and sexually provocative animated signature pics definitely goes to: Darangal.

Awake becomes
what once was known,
forgetfulness is fleeting.
04-13-2016, 09:30 AM
(04-12-2016 08:13 AM)Hagen Wrote:  An award for posting highly distracting and sexually provocative animated signature pics definetely goes to: Darangal.

My last one was jenn kaelins bouncing breasts, took me a minute to find and modify a nice twerking gif.
I would use a different signature except for the fact I enjoy the sumptuous sway of bodacious beauties gracefully deigning to pity us with the presence of their wondrous bounty more than any single simple piece of creation. These mesmerizing round objects that arouse erections also incite sympathies of a more scientific regard entailing physical proportions and practical purposes yet I remain plagued by the singular mystery of magnificence hidden within all manner of paired vivacious vessels conveying concepts of copulation creating ecstatic thoughts toppling toward the edge of experience where nothing remains but unfettered bless.
I could go on but I believe that sums it up well enough ^_^

[Image: skull%20star%202_zpsfqphqop8.jpg]
04-19-2016, 04:27 PM
Hate to kind of grave dig, but it comes down to site activity..

The site isn't active enough now to hand out awards to members, otherwise every member and his goat will have awards and will lose their significance.

[Image: f9p0kyD.gif]
04-21-2016, 12:21 PM
(04-19-2016 04:27 PM)Nifty Wrote:  Hate to kind of grave dig, but it comes down to site activity..

The site isn't active enough now to hand out awards to members, otherwise every member and his goat will have awards and will lose their significance.

I wish there was a way to get this site to have more activity. Sad There is so much knowledge here. Tounge

Telekinesis master. If you need help, pm me.
If you need free help with energy manipulation you can pm me.
Pm me for a free pendulum reading.
04-21-2016, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2016 12:33 PM by darangal.)
(04-21-2016 12:21 PM)CKARMA10 Wrote:  
(04-19-2016 04:27 PM)Nifty Wrote:  Hate to kind of grave dig, but it comes down to site activity..

I wish there was a way to get this site to have more activity. Sad There is so much knowledge here. Tounge

There's so much knowledge everywhere kiddo, that's the power of the written word.

If you check out the rest of the internet you'll find a whole hell of a lot, more than you can imagine and a bit less too.

[Image: skull%20star%202_zpsfqphqop8.jpg]
04-21-2016, 12:37 PM
(04-21-2016 12:33 PM)darangal Wrote:  There's so much knowledge everywhere kiddo, that's the power of the written word.

If you check out the rest of the internet you'll find a whole hell of a lot, more than you can imagine and a bit less too.

Yeah. This is the most helpful place I've found though. Hehe

Telekinesis master. If you need help, pm me.
If you need free help with energy manipulation you can pm me.
Pm me for a free pendulum reading.
04-22-2016, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2016 11:12 AM by Mider2009.)
There's relatively few members who are helping anyone here. Boob pics aren't helpful.

As for the net, one has to be sure what's legit and what's bull.

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MOTM System - Questions, Thoughts, Suggestions Harvey 12 1,338 03-23-2015 01:43 PM
Last Post: Harvey
  Questions & Contributions darangal 2 556 10-23-2014 05:02 AM
Last Post: The God-King
  Curious on how awards work darangal 11 1,060 08-06-2014 08:44 PM
Last Post: The God-King
  Referrals, Awards, and General Update xtinguish 18 1,750 01-16-2013 01:05 PM
Last Post: Grin
  Some questions about posting and threads... Optiphobia 8 1,146 04-24-2012 11:06 AM
Last Post: Crow