Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awards questions
04-22-2016, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2016 05:37 AM by SirenSong.)
I would have to disagree with that, I have found several members here to be helpful, and who hates boobs???!!! Terrorist! Wink

"I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living" ~ A. N.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2016, 08:18 AM
This site is as good as the members. Rather than bitching about there being a lack of forum activity or quality posts, why not start leading by example in how you want this site to be. Many of the other forums out there are rather pretentious and are more concerned with word count, spelling, and grammar over actual content.

Here you can all be yourselves and have casual conversations about magic. If some one is trolling you or you don't like them utilize the block feature. The best way to get rid of trolls is to ignore them.

Remember as well that this is a beginners forum. While some of us have years of experience this forum is here to accommodate people new to magic.

Want to improve the forum? Lead by example.

(Click to find my site and blog!)
[Image: a997643d-f4a9-4c38-a14a-5bd0e84bfea8.jpg]

I serve God with my right hand and the Devil with my left.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-22-2016, 08:42 AM
This site has the potential to be great for magickal discussions but seems like the majority of the members (no one in particular) seem to gravitate toward the more mundane stuff. I participate as much as I can and always am willing to provide my insight with magickal topics but the topic itself has to have some worthy content to discuss.

Alot of what I am seeing here seems to have happened at EVM as well but I really do enjoy the site and the members who participate and willing to share ideas, rituals and experiences....

"Demons I get....people are crazy"

http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.com/
http://www.themagickalelitesupplyshop.co...xs-classes
https://twitter.com/MagickalElite
04-22-2016, 09:20 AM
(04-22-2016 08:18 AM)Fouchèt Nan Pwen Wrote:  This site is as good as the members. Rather than bitching about there being a lack of forum activity or quality posts, why not start leading by example in how you want this site to be. Many of the other forums out there are rather pretentious and are more concerned with word count, spelling, and grammar over actual content.

Here you can all be yourselves and have casual conversations about magic. If some one is trolling you or you don't like them utilize the block feature. The best way to get rid of trolls is to ignore them.

Remember as well that this is a beginners forum. While some of us have years of experience this forum is here to accommodate people new to magic.

So true!
05-03-2016, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 04:44 AM by Magickinqu.)
(04-22-2016 09:20 AM)A LEADER Wrote:  
(04-22-2016 08:18 AM)Fouchèt Nan Pwen Wrote:  This site is as good as the members. Rather than bitching about there being a lack of forum activity or quality posts, why not start leading by example in how you want this site to be. Many of the other forums out there are rather pretentious and are more concerned with word count, spelling, and grammar over actual content.

So true!

Yo....I want my Fucking award man!!!! LMAO

(04-22-2016 08:42 AM)Magick La Croix Wrote:  This site has the potential to be great for magickal discussions but seems like the majority of the members (no one in particular) seem to gravitate toward the more mundane stuff. I participate as much as I can and always am willing to provide my insight with magickal topics but the topic itself has to have some worthy content to discuss.

Alot of what I am seeing here seems to have happened at EVM as well but I really do enjoy the site and the members who participate and willing to share ideas, rituals and experiences....

Word!
I try to add great magick Book PDFs, Threads on Religion and Spell work and they usually die right out..I post on Prince and it last for pages
sometimes we stop starting decent threads due to lack of responses But we should see it as the few that answer thats all we need..If We reach only one person with ever special thread..We won,and if we learn one thing a day, we win..Fun and games is great too But let us never forget why we are here.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
05-03-2016, 05:55 AM
Patience is key here. Humility is also good.

You can get a donator award fairly easily.

Donator - Donate a minimum of $10 to get this award. [Image: diamond_24.png]

It may take awhile for the admins to give it to you but it will happen..... one day

Tsalmaveth knows this hardship intimately.

[Image: skull%20star%202_zpsfqphqop8.jpg]
05-03-2016, 06:10 AM
(05-03-2016 05:55 AM)darangal Wrote:  Patience is key here. Humility is also good.

You can get a donator award fairly easily.

Donator - Donate a minimum of $10 to get this award. [Image: diamond_24.png]

It may take awhile for the admins to give it to you but it will happen..... one day

Tsalmaveth knows this hardship intimately.

I'm just breaking balls but I will donate for sure soon as I dig myself out of this very public whole I'm in
And no for an award but cause this is a great board and id love to keep it going.

To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.
12-14-2016, 11:38 PM
Becoming a Mod was a nice Enough reward for Me Smiling

12-15-2016, 09:10 AM
*looks at his awards*
*smug smile*

[Image: z3bJrZD.gif]
01-14-2017, 08:55 PM
I got some sun glasses now, lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MOTM System - Questions, Thoughts, Suggestions Harvey 12 1,682 03-23-2015 01:43 PM
Last Post: Harvey
  Questions & Contributions darangal 2 607 10-23-2014 05:02 AM
Last Post: The God-King
  Curious on how awards work darangal 11 1,215 08-06-2014 08:44 PM
Last Post: The God-King
  Referrals, Awards, and General Update xtinguish 18 1,928 01-16-2013 01:05 PM
Last Post: Grin
  Some questions about posting and threads... Optiphobia 8 1,286 04-24-2012 11:06 AM
Last Post: Crow