Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azazel and Lucifer are somehow linked???
02-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Quite frankly all that's provided is still quite limited. How much old lore was utterly destroyed? Eh, i doubt anyone will ever have complete accurate details on each being including detailed info on each individual in their legions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2018, 12:18 PM
They probably wont give out important information about themselves! but they will tell you what there about ! when you speak with them!
they control angels dont they instead of demons they have both but they really control angels. that old lore might have been garbage anyway
02-10-2018, 08:01 AM
Control or allegience to. Any vibration can be addictive (ask the sex toy industry). Since many believe everything has unique frequencies, waves, and vibrations (and probably more) then the perception of "lore" may be trivial.

Do you honestly think a knowing a full name will grant absolute power? Maybe, but i do know it will get attention.

Assuming you actually worked with what you posted i can only gauge your vibrations don't mesh with whatever. So it had fun instead (assuming you ain't trollin')
02-14-2018, 06:45 AM
(02-08-2018 09:49 PM)CannibalCorpse1 Wrote:  Hello all! 3 days ago I did an evocation of Azazel and I asked him for helping me with evolving on this path and help me find "my call" and mentor me. I don't have advanced mental abilities to hear spirits, but I could feel a presence around me, surrounding me and sometimes I was able to feel cold chills. This time even if I can't hear spirits, I asked him some questions regarding about my spiritual ascent and I could hear some words coming in my mind which I couldn't understand, but I think it was my imagination. So I asked him to deliver his messages in other ways so I could perceived them and I thanked him and closed the evocation.
The next morning after I woke up, still in my bed, I had some words coming from my mind, but it was like a dialogue, I could hear them very clearly and even those words showed in my head. Those words were "You can do more.(Or you can, idk) Magick exists in everything/everyone" . Then I went at my pc and saw this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qgWIqyY93s, I felt a presence near me and a cold chill when I watched this. She gave a ritual to connect with Lucifer but she deleted it :C. I felt obeyed to do the ritual and I did it and guessed what? It worked. But what happened the next day was that I tried to evoke Lucifer and I did the LBRP before attempting, then when I was still in meditation, the phone ringed and I was needed to respond, then I tried again to enter the meditation state then I lit 2 candles but after 1-2 minutes the candles extinguished Sad(. I tried to light them, but it didn't worked. That means that Lucifer doesn't want to work with me??? In that day after my failure, I tried to make contact him, I felt cold chills and a weak presence near me, I asked him some questions, one of the questions was if he doesn't want to work with me, I couldn't get a response or something since I don't have my mental abilities too much developed. After few minutes I got a mental image with a flame or lighting or something. Then I thanked Lucifer for his presence and help.
You guys think Azazel and Lucifer are linked or something? Or the words that came into my mind the next day after evoking Azazel were from Lucifer or Azazel?? Lucifer doesn't want to work with me or I angered him somehow?

Sorry for my bad English.
I Work with Azazel he and Lucifer are not connected after specking with Lucifer he shared with me who he's contacted to its not Azazel
02-14-2018, 03:14 PM
(02-14-2018 06:45 AM)Nicki Wrote:  
(02-08-2018 09:49 PM)CannibalCorpse1 Wrote:  Hello all! 3 days ago I did an evocation of Azazel and I asked him for helping me with evolving on this path and help me find "my call" and mentor me. I don't have advanced mental abilities to hear spirits, but I could feel a presence around me, surrounding me and sometimes I was able to feel cold chills. This time even if I can't hear spirits, I asked him some questions regarding about my spiritual ascent and I could hear some words coming in my mind which I couldn't understand, but I think it was my imagination. So I asked him to deliver his messages in other ways so I could perceived them and I thanked him and closed the evocation.
The next morning after I woke up, still in my bed, I had some words coming from my mind, but it was like a dialogue, I could hear them very clearly and even those words showed in my head. Those words were "You can do more.(Or you can, idk) Magick exists in everything/everyone" . Then I went at my pc and saw this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qgWIqyY93s, I felt a presence near me and a cold chill when I watched this. She gave a ritual to connect with Lucifer but she deleted it :C. I felt obeyed to do the ritual and I did it and guessed what? It worked. But what happened the next day was that I tried to evoke Lucifer and I did the LBRP before attempting, then when I was still in meditation, the phone ringed and I was needed to respond, then I tried again to enter the meditation state then I lit 2 candles but after 1-2 minutes the candles extinguished Sad(. I tried to light them, but it didn't worked. That means that Lucifer doesn't want to work with me??? In that day after my failure, I tried to make contact him, I felt cold chills and a weak presence near me, I asked him some questions, one of the questions was if he doesn't want to work with me, I couldn't get a response or something since I don't have my mental abilities too much developed. After few minutes I got a mental image with a flame or lighting or something. Then I thanked Lucifer for his presence and help.
You guys think Azazel and Lucifer are linked or something? Or the words that came into my mind the next day after evoking Azazel were from Lucifer or Azazel?? Lucifer doesn't want to work with me or I angered him somehow?

Sorry for my bad English.
I Work with Azazel he and Lucifer are not connected after specking with Lucifer he shared with me who he's contacted to its not Azazel

May I ask who he is connected to?? Even through a PM. I work with Lucifer as well and would like to verify some information.

Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer
Eyen Tasa Valocur Lucifuge Rofocale
Linan Tesa Jedan King Paimon

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And thus defy the tyrannous stars.-Kain
02-15-2018, 02:58 AM
Yes they are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Working with Azazel Nicki 6 558 02-20-2018 04:42 PM
Last Post: ZackDuckers
  summon azazel lordmahan 12 1,627 12-29-2017 04:08 AM
Last Post: Nicki