Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Banner/ background art
05-10-2016, 07:25 PM
My husband and I were wanting to make our own forum. It's going to be spiritual satanisn based. I've got quite a bit of information in my arsenal. Even if the forum doesn't work out, it would be a cool place to organize at my theories and knowledge at the very least. At best be a place to get input and attract the specific croud it would be geared towards. I'm not finding any forums that are available along the lines of spiritual satanism that suits my liking. They are either entirely dogmatic or geared towards satanists in general which can be problematic. Most of what currently out their I think gives a false impression of what spiritual satanisn is all about thus painting it in a negative light.

To my request, I'm looking for either a banner, forum background or both. I need something unique. I'm wanting to stay away from the typical gothic, pentacle and bathemet themes that are so common. At the same time nothing too bright or colorful. Easy on the eyes and simple. I don't want it to present any culture over another... Ejyptian, Sumerian, ect. Neutral grounds as far as that goes. Maybe something meditation-y.

If any of you have experience with forum art or anything really, I would love to see some examples of some of your work to get an idea of what you can do for me. I'm going to take a look at some pictures online and post them shortly. It will give you a better idea of what I'm going for.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2016, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 01:52 AM by Seekeroftruth123.)
I was thinking a cudacaous with glowing chakras going up it for the background which would look good in grey. I can make the stuff semi transparent over it.

For the banner I'm looking into these. Haven't picked favorites *yet*.

http://prototypes-gfx.weebly.com/photosh...xt-effects
05-11-2016, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 03:31 AM by Seekeroftruth123.)
Ide like the text to be gothic. I could do this on my own but I usually only get to use my I phone throughout the day and I need my desktop to do it. :/

Post here before getting started please just incase there is something else I think of and to ask any questions.

Why did someone rate my thread 1 star for a graphic request?

I think I know why... Lmao.
05-11-2016, 03:46 AM
I can do it. pm me. Tounge

Telekinesis master. If you need help, pm me.
If you need free help with energy manipulation you can pm me.
Pm me for a free pendulum reading.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Signature background transparent or WF color? NUMB 0 700 09-04-2014 12:40 AM
Last Post: NUMB
  need a banner for a big community vTasker 1 1,012 08-04-2013 06:48 PM
Last Post: vTasker
  Turn the background the WF color? NUMB 9 1,624 12-10-2012 06:56 AM
Last Post: Daemonsic
  Banner for WiFI - Forum vTasker 9 2,330 11-06-2012 04:11 AM