Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Becoming
05-30-2017, 12:03 AM
(05-21-2017 05:07 AM)Amatsu Mikaboshi Wrote:  This forum is full of contradictions there's an entire thread dedicated to a thing that doesn't exist ? this place shouldn't even exist

Don't respond to the thread If you have nothing worthwhile to say

this is one of the best and most accurate posts of all time

Visderivitrus
Dominus et recitum
om
Enoch nay nayech
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2017, 09:34 PM
Why do you say that ?
08-01-2017, 12:57 AM
(07-31-2017 09:34 PM)Amatsu Mikaboshi Wrote:  Why do you say that ?

The very nature of magic on the lower planes.

PM me about vampirism but a full conversion is unlikely in your case, my familiar doesn't like you at all.

Dig the name, I understand I sound confusing, again PM for more details.

[Image: skull_star_2.jpg]
08-02-2017, 09:43 AM
And you all don't need to respond anymore I know how to get what I want it was pointless making this post and I have grown since this time
08-02-2017, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017 06:48 PM by Arkadius-Rash.)
(08-02-2017 09:43 AM)Amatsu Mikaboshi Wrote:  And you all don't need to respond anymore I know how to get what I want it was pointless making this post and I have grown since this time

Nice Cool yeah as far as vampirism you got mostly energy manipulation drawing upon earth energy in the morning is the best way to deal with it (imo) but also a sanguin vampyre you lust for blood, I dated this girl with an iron deficiency and her blood tasted sweet, I don't like labels and don't label myself as anything but a chaos Mage; There is really no becoming a vampyre, you rather have an energy deficiency or you lust for blood. It's dumb to want to be a vampyre imo but do what you want to do, btw their might be more to sanguin vampires I'm not sure...

In order to Hear, we must Listen; In order to See, we must Look; and in order to Understand we must Want To.
Nature is the teacher of art..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user