Leader & Founder | WF Evangelist
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Great tutorial Crow!
04-12-2012, 10:16 PM
I'll be sure to check these out properly when I'm on my computer.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-16-2012, 06:54 AM
Well dam I should have known pictures are large. My cell phone blocked lol.

04-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Oh, Those are in one of the Infothreads i linked in my threads, but I think on the archive there are some links broken, I've always wanted to read it, Awesome thread! =)

04-16-2012, 06:05 PM
I opened this one now on my PC. I read few stuff. Good thing but too much to read so ill leave for later.

04-30-2012, 10:04 AM
This cleared up a lot of things for me. Thanks for making this thread.
05-19-2012, 02:32 AM
Could you re-upload images? I cant see them.

[Image: uwU6qwR.png]
06-05-2012, 03:59 AM
Amazing, thank you for posting these! I will surely have a good read tonight Smiling

[Image: resize2.jpg]
“Get used to the idea that Death should not matter to us, for good and evil are based on sensation. Death, however, is the cessation of all sensation.."
-Epicurus (342-271 B.C)
07-06-2012, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 12:43 PM by quirinpa.)
I have one question for the man who wrote that book.. But let me tell you my assumption first:

My assumption is that all opinion is a survival mechanism that serves our general purpose of defying authority in order to be respected.

If magic couldn't rely on materialistic rituals, why does he use the materialistic ritual of categorization to teach it? If Is he doing good magic by calling it magic? Are we doing good magic to ourselves? That's why he talks about personal experience, i get it. Yeah, experience is the best, and reading that is just another one, just not enough to instantly call the knowledge and "abilities" entirely ours, it seems. I realize he is just calling it magic in order for people to realize what kind of stuff he is talking about, though.
He also mentions the importance of skepticism, which i like...

The ESP experience was interesting aswell, but i think people react to people in front of people, if u see someone relax doing something that in another situation could be considered outrageous, sometimes the thought doesn't even occur, not to others, not to you, we seem to desire that feeling of being comfortable to be part of ourselves, it sorta becomes instantly socially acceptable, and crap, You can call that ESP, instinct, deduction and reaction to body-language, god, social dynamics, bakery, prostitution, you could call it anything at all. Life keeps kicking us in the balls, but we're made to survive. And then we measure how right we are based on the number of times that we were wrong, witch does not seem to me a very reasonable strategy. All the more reason to defy authority. I believe the way to survive in a society is compassion. If you can bring yourself to honestly wish that the other person's suffering ends when he/she is bugging you. Well if he/she is bugging you, maybe you should wish that your suffering ends as well. Bah, who knows... But you should still defy authority, that means you love them enough to share.

Interesting read, though. My one question just turned into a gigantic text.

Also, when i say defying authority it means just what u already are, not that you are exactly that, it kinda resembles stuff that you do all the time, but not all the time, not if weird stuff is socially acceptable, and yeah, it fucking is. There is no weird, it's all "visualization". So.. Peace-maker blues. When we are the audience of a tv show who has the most ESP? us or the host of the show? DEFY ME, AS WELL! CUZ IM DA BOSS! AND SO IS YOUR MOTHER! Which is good, 'tis good, mages. I believe in "magic", it's my unknown, and i have plenty of proof of the existence of that, i think... Fart at will at my general direction, 'tis late night and the weather fares cold...

Note: Defying authority is also good for other people's genitalia.

I'm sorry for being extremely formal sometimes. I'm just joking around in the forum, don't mean much of what i say, i still fucking dig this dark shit motherfucker. Will i get banned?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gordon Winterfield's "Demons of Magick" Working Thread Frater137 27 914 Yesterday 10:44 AM
Last Post: lytez
  Any Occult Books About Dimension/Reality Manipulation, Magick? Vortex Fortitude 19 2,222 Yesterday 04:11 AM
Last Post: Vortex Fortitude
  Demons Of Magick - Gordon Winterfield PDF kingofagartha 6 1,291 11-09-2017 04:03 AM
Last Post: Homicide
  Ganesha mantra magick any one ? obeahman101 4 478 11-08-2017 12:42 AM
Last Post: Namienamie
  7 Occult Money Rituals: The Keys to Authentic Financial Magick by Henry Archer nerdykidtripper 20 2,925 11-05-2017 08:22 PM
Last Post: Sundaquem