Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.7 Average
Beginner Magick Tutorial
09-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Excuse me admin, but there was something i needed to be cleared,
I have gone into gnosis several times and found that my 'gut feelings' keep getting more stronger and accurate, then a couple of times i was missing someone tremendously, let me tell the whole incident. I was in a boring lecture at school and i was missing a person who is like 4000 miles away, I kept thinking the phrase 'I shouldn't be here, I should be there' mind u i was fully awake then I sort of pushed my heart to the front and I felt her presence, the person i was missing, in a vacant seat next to me. It seemed like a daydream gone wild till she messaged me that she felt me beside her in school that day. Any details on how to proceed?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2012, 07:09 PM
What exactly do you want to do with this?

Sana Per Ignem
09-13-2012, 06:47 AM
(09-12-2012 07:09 PM)Jeffay Wrote:  What exactly do you want to do with this?
The thing is that I am confused at which stage am I. And how should I proceed. All of this progress was before knowing about majick
09-13-2012, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2012 07:17 AM by Jeffay.)
A psychic bond with some one you care about is more common then you may think. Most people just write it off as coincidence. Or they accept it, but don't give it much thought. If you're just coming to accept the possibility of more then what you've been told is possible, you have some decisions to make. Dispite what some may tell you, there are many paths. You could persue a more psychic path, which would be easier for you if she is also interested. It would be a way to strengthen your connection with her. Otherwise there are more tradition forms of magic if that's what you're interested in. It would take some time to go over them all. What else besides this event interests you? What would you like to see yourself accomplishing?

Sana Per Ignem
09-14-2012, 08:26 AM
(09-13-2012 07:16 AM)Jeffay Wrote:  A psychic bond with some one you care about is more common then you may think. Most people just write it off as coincidence. Or they accept it, but don't give it much thought. If you're just coming to accept the possibility of more then what you've been told is possible, you have some decisions to make. Dispite what some may tell you, there are many paths. You could persue a more psychic path, which would be easier for you if she is also interested. It would be a way to strengthen your connection with her. Otherwise there are more tradition forms of magic if that's what you're interested in. It would take some time to go over them all. What else besides this event interests you? What would you like to see yourself accomplishing?
I did write it off as coincidence but we also had an interactive dream, then I thought I was just going crazy.
On going further there is only one condition I want to keep against myself, I just dont want :)to become a beacon for other awakened people. All I want is a direct link with her.
09-14-2012, 10:57 AM
Sounds like you allready have some knowledge on the subject. Check out the Anastasi system. Should have what you're looking for.

Sana Per Ignem
09-26-2012, 06:36 AM
(09-14-2012 10:57 AM)Jeffay Wrote:  Sounds like you allready have some knowledge on the subject. Check out the Anastasi system. Should have what you're looking for.

Finally a name I can Google but it seems to be a not so popular book series. Any idea where I could find ebooks for this course?
09-26-2012, 01:54 PM
You'll probably have to buy it. The kindle version is only 10 bucks on amazon. You can probably find some tutorials online. I recommended this one because it sounds like exactly what you're looking for. It's not a particularly easy course, but having some in your life you already share that kind of connection will put you a step ahead.

Sana Per Ignem
09-26-2012, 05:06 PM
(09-11-2012 09:03 PM)lucifer1337 Wrote:  Excuse me admin, but there was something i needed to be cleared,
I have gone into gnosis several times and found that my 'gut feelings' keep getting more stronger and accurate, then a couple of times i was missing someone tremendously, let me tell the whole incident. I was in a boring lecture at school and i was missing a person who is like 4000 miles away, I kept thinking the phrase 'I shouldn't be here, I should be there' mind u i was fully awake then I sort of pushed my heart to the front and I felt her presence, the person i was missing, in a vacant seat next to me. It seemed like a daydream gone wild till she messaged me that she felt me beside her in school that day. Any details on how to proceed?

Go through the full tutorial in this thread, and proceed with energy manipulation(there are plenty of books and tutorials posted in the forum). By then you'll know how to proceed on your own Wink.

[Image: WOwsqSz.png]
09-30-2012, 05:34 AM
This is interesting indeed, I will be looking at it later.
Thank you Crow for sharing.

Regards,
Cyba.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Abrahadabra: Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thelemic Magick. FraterNought 2 149 06-20-2017 09:02 AM
Last Post: FraterNought
  Brain magick? Sundaquem 1 142 06-19-2017 10:31 PM
Last Post: Gnostic
  DEMONS of MAGICK by GORDON WINTERFIELD nerdykidtripper 21 2,244 06-18-2017 05:37 AM
Last Post: AstarothWithin
  Red magick book nmz3000 6 670 05-21-2017 04:43 AM
Last Post: Sammy
  Has anyone possibly have a ebook of The Ritual Magick Manual by Heretic order cas84 3 374 05-03-2017 12:44 AM
Last Post: cas84