Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Binding spell experiment
01-26-2018, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2018 08:12 AM by Wylandriah91.)
They can be pretty high maintenance tbh Tounge there's good men out there, so many of them are affectionately protective and love deeply, it's too easy to be cynical these days and it's not necessarily justified imo

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2018, 09:15 AM
Damn, if this spell was done last year I may have wondered if it somehow effected me once. Lol

Also, I will say that I have been tempted in the past to cheat, but I never actually did. I never even kissed her (although I actually kinda regret that now because it didn’t even work out with my partner at the time, and that other chick was FIRE, AND all over me at one point too) but at least I have my integrity... yaaayyy... lol
02-11-2018, 02:27 PM
(01-22-2018 11:30 PM)Rosestar23 Wrote:  Hello everyone ,
A while ago I had got really p***ed off with my lover .
So I decided to get a banana , named that so it is my lovers penis , slit it open with a knife placed his photo and a old piece of tissue with his cum on it inside. Made a petition paper , wrote his name five times and crossed it with " Erectile Dysfunction." Dressed that with lucky mojo destruction oil. Placed that in the banana.
Placed crossing powder and Graveyard dirt in the banana stating that he will Not be able to get it up for any other woman but me , that he will Not be able to have sex with any other woman but me.
Added alum powder too.
Then as I bound that mans d**k with black thread I stated again "____ you will NOT have sex with any other woman but Me !" Ect .
Deployed it at his property.
I'll let you all know what happens.
I posted this here so that maybe some of you could try it and that hopefully it will be of help to you.
Rosestar, how is the things working out now?
02-12-2018, 03:56 AM
I think it is having a effect on him , I've not been paying much attention though due to family problems.
I'll let you know if I have any updates.
Hope you have a lovely week
02-12-2018, 12:05 PM
(02-12-2018 03:56 AM)Rosestar23 Wrote:  I think it is having a effect on him , I've not been paying much attention though due to family problems.
I'll let you know if I have any updates.
Hope you have a lovely week
Thank u,
looking forward to your good news.Smiling

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thoughts on "Taking Back" a Spell seisatsu 12 148 Yesterday 03:45 AM
Last Post: Thesombra
  A Binding Love Spell The God-King 513 136,498 05-23-2018 07:38 PM
Last Post: Emperor Time
  marriage spell. belphguy 16 432 05-17-2018 03:14 PM
Last Post: fraterlaetus
  Intraquil Curse to harm. (Not a love spell) grundy 5 273 05-08-2018 12:32 PM
Last Post: grundy
  Performing workings for yourself, and my happiness spell Wylandriah91 12 462 04-29-2018 08:44 PM
Last Post: Wylandriah91