Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood types
01-04-2017, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 07:32 AM by FarhnamDrunk.)
I am B+. I was referring to ancestry. My native blood forced by rape by white christian soldiers. Basically, if we tribal natives to this continent werent murdered, tricked, starved, enslaved, assimilated, then we were struck with biologicall warfare via deception/trickery to forced inbreeding and assimilation.

Thus, i say the christian god is evil (since it was told repeatedly by my ancestors on my native side) and i tend to not like the judaism nor christian hierarchy.

[Image: bear%203.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2017, 08:37 AM
(01-04-2017 07:31 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  I am B+. I was referring to ancestry. My native blood forced by rape by white christian soldiers. Basically, if we tribal natives to this continent werent murdered, tricked, starved, enslaved, assimilated, then we were struck with biologicall warfare via deception/trickery to forced inbreeding and assimilation.

Thus, i say the christian god is evil (since it was told repeatedly by my ancestors on my native side) and i tend to not like the judaism nor christian hierarchy.

Well deception in deception in deception with 3 slots as i could say. B+ ha Wah (Eve’s) progeny generational 1st commandment curse B+
I do not like here about christian or jewish hierarchy they are both wrong , is not catholic,christian or jews who are right about that God you are describing .
Jesus name , does not have any authority over plenty of spirits as well ,its just another pagan name which using people own energy grow into its own type of energy and was greatly empowered by other people. Imagine how many worshiper giving away their energy to his pagan name no wonder it grew so tremendous but still Jesus name does not have much of authority over certain spirit , if you do not trust me try it yourself... Reading this you can see i am no jew or christian but just seeker and holder of the truth.
The Truth sounds like hate to those who hate the TRUTH.
There are as well Heaven to who each bloody type is fastened unto.
7th Heaven Saturn/Kronos .......... A-
6th Heaven Mercury/Hermes ...... B-
5th Heaven Jupiter/Zeus ............... O-
4th Heaven Sun ............................ AB-
4th Heaven Moon ........................ AB+
3rd Heaven Mars/Ares .................. O+
2nd Heaven Venus/Aphrodite ....... B+
1st Heaven Earth .......................... A+

God divided us by blood like i already had mentioned :
Ephesus - A-'s
Sardis - A+'s
Laodecia - B-'s
Smyrna - B+'s
Philadelphia - AB-'s
Thyatira - AB+'s
Pergamum - O-'s
SynaGOGue of Satan

As you can read in book of Enoch , Enoch said the fallen angels were of the 5th Heaven , but held on the 2nd Heaven , waiting for Judgement.
And their O+ blood type Hybrid animals offspring already judged because they are an abomination against YHWH law.
Things i am saying are not taken out of King James Bible old or new edition but of MUCH much older edition of Bible version itself. Christian are fools for going looking at King James Bible for clues. King James was a free mason and i love when people try to fool me when they said that Free masons are not religious, then i tell and ask them why are the institute of so called free masons called temple of masons or Masonic Temple .
The thing they did with newer Bible is that they mixed truth with lie and lie with truth.
RH+/O+ have common ancestor with the Rhesus monkey .
Rhea : Zeus mother Sus : Zeus like Je(sus) or Ephe(sus)
Zeus (XES = 666 ) Spell the beast name backwards in Greek see their sin. (SEX)
See Gen 6:4
Chi Zeus spell backwards and you can see their sin IS (SEX)
01-04-2017, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 08:45 AM by Vitki.)
What is your ancestry farhnam? (Feel free not to answer of course)
01-04-2017, 11:38 AM
O-

Regarding O's in general found an informative article http://en.spiritualism-japan.com/blood-t...rsonality/

I also read earlier, that a lot of CEO's and high level officials seem to have this blood type.

About 15 years ago a spiritual guru once told me that people with blood type O are most prone to energy vampirism. Add the Gemini zodiac to that and you have a combustive combination.
01-04-2017, 11:54 AM
I cant completely go through much of it. I know my tribal splits on my mothers sid (ill just say west coastal river/ocean tribes). My fathers side is difficult. My grandfather never spoke of it but from some documentaion he was born off the resrvation and labelled "white" to make his life easier. Believe me, he told me stories that it was far easier to be from mexico with a green card than a tribal. The racism and bigotry is deep... Far worse than for the "black tribals" descended from africa. Its odd as "mexican" was pretty much a hybrid in many cases too. I guess in "AMERICA" proper "Indians" the only good one was a dead one. And i still wonder if it holds true in the minds of many.

Life depends on the tribe. Some are worse off than others.

01-28-2017, 11:34 PM
I am o positive. ..

I was told that blood group even has a link to a preferred diet

Dont know how much truth is In that lol

But I have noticed that my sister (who has a different blood group to me
Because we have different father)
& other people I know with same blood type are vegetarians. ..she is A positive. ..

My other point is

& I so wish a thread could be opened on this about past lives. .

I can recall quite a few

& I was not born of course to same blood line

So my soul/spirit whatever one calls it

Has probably been other blood groups throughout my life times...

I wish I had a laptop lol
Because I only use phone
& bit limited to this site

Id love to open discussion on anyone who recalls past life...
01-29-2017, 12:51 AM
So, id be kept on the 2nd heaven of prisons, crappy labor camps, and shanty houses in the mud along with industrial divine engine workshops. The powerty section.

(Seems to mesh right with my dreams).

Yeah, ill hit the void road and wander the boundless rather than that.

01-29-2017, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2017 06:14 AM by The Artis Magistra.)
http://en.spiritualism-japan.com/blood-type-b2/

Farhnam is the same blood type as me and we both hate God. Coincidence?

Farhnam is the same blood type as me and we both hate God. Coincidence?

Posted that twice because of my wacky phone, coincidence?
01-31-2017, 06:07 AM
Haha. I dont hate god or any beings. I enjoy the struggle and adversarialism by going against them. Two very different things. I'd be more likely to aid an arch rival if i beat them than totally annihilate them; but then again circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BLOOD aries 0 127 12-12-2016 11:17 PM
Last Post: aries
  Spirit lineage vs. Blood lineage AtfJinnHoodoo 2 465 07-31-2014 08:44 PM
Last Post: AnonALion