Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book Contributors?
12-01-2016, 06:52 AM
Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone would be interested in contributing to my book. I am writing a book about break-up spells - if you are of the mindset that these are no-nos (for whatever reason) then you can stop reading - lol. You wouldn't be interested.

I am looking for contributions of actual break-up spells - I will include it in my book, credit you of course and add anything you wish (website, FB pages, etc), and you will get a free copy. It will be an ebook first but if it is popular, it will also be a paperback eventually - so, you would receive a free hard copy as well if I publish in that format.

I am also looking for some folks to read a rough draft once done to help me proof it and also give me some constructive criticisms.

Anyone interested can post here or pm me - thanks so much!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2016, 08:18 AM
Sure, I'll play!

I like the old black skull candle trick. Take a black candle and inscribe the target's name on the forehead. Then, anoint it with Break Up or Separation oil. Others, like Commanding, Compelling, Influence, and things like Damnation can be added too for extra punch. Then, place your petition under the candle--if you've got one, I've found it not to be necessary if you can visualize the person clearly.

Say your command three times to each side of the candle. I prefer to rotate the candle counter-clockwise for maleficia, clockwise for positive, but YMMV. So you'd be doing something like this: 'N will break up w/X' three times per side, for a total of 12 repetitions in all. Then I like to just let the candle burn for an hour or so. Repeat daily until candle is consumed.

There's also the poppet spell and I've used this with alarming success. Take a piece of craft felt and make a simple doll out of it. You can use any colour, but black is best. I've used others in a pinch with no problem. Stuff this doll with things like rue, sulfur, cayenne pepper, black pepper, anything that's malefic. Print photos of your targets and cut the faces out. Paste one face on each side of the doll so they're facing away from each other. Burn things like dragon's blood resin or pepper for incense, and also burn black candles while you're at it. Candles aren't *required* though, but they do help. Then say something like 'X and Y are together now. May their hearts burn with hate for each other. May they always have their backs to each other. May they always separate. May there be no peace between them,' while fumigating the doll in the smoke. Then, when the candles are gone, dispose of the doll at a crossroads and ask that the two parties go very far away from each other, in spirit if not in space, and don't look back.

If you don't want to burn the candles in one marathon session, you can always repeat this over 3 or 5 days. You might want to anyway just to get the ball rolling.

I'll be happy to proof it, too. Just let me know when it's ready. And no, payment's not required--just credit and a copy if you can. Wink

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

Das Blut des Schicksals klebt an deinen Händen...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2016, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2016 08:58 AM by Spiderella.)
sorry, but what is YMMV?

(12-01-2016 08:18 AM)fixerkitty Wrote:  Sure, I'll play!

I like the old black skull candle trick. Take a black candle and inscribe the target's name on the forehead. Then, anoint it with Break Up or Separation oil. Others, like Commanding, Compelling, Influence, and things like Damnation can be added too for extra punch. Then, place your petition under the candle--if you've got one, I've found it not to be necessary if you can visualize the person clearly.

Say your command three times to each side of the candle. I prefer to rotate the candle counter-clockwise for maleficia, clockwise for positive, but YMMV. So you'd be doing something like this: 'N will break up w/X' three times per side, for a total of 12 repetitions in all. Then I like to just let the candle burn for an hour or so. Repeat daily until candle is consumed.

There's also the poppet spell and I've used this with alarming success. Take a piece of craft felt and make a simple doll out of it. You can use any colour, but black is best. I've used others in a pinch with no problem. Stuff this doll with things like rue, sulfur, cayenne pepper, black pepper, anything that's malefic. Print photos of your targets and cut the faces out. Paste one face on each side of the doll so they're facing away from each other. Burn things like dragon's blood resin or pepper for incense, and also burn black candles while you're at it. Candles aren't *required* though, but they do help. Then say something like 'X and Y are together now. May their hearts burn with hate for each other. May they always have their backs to each other. May they always separate. May there be no peace between them,' while fumigating the doll in the smoke. Then, when the candles are gone, dispose of the doll at a crossroads and ask that the two parties go very far away from each other, in spirit if not in space, and don't look back.

If you don't want to burn the candles in one marathon session, you can always repeat this over 3 or 5 days. You might want to anyway just to get the ball rolling.

I'll be happy to proof it, too. Just let me know when it's ready. And no, payment's not required--just credit and a copy if you can. Wink

these are great!!!!! they are yours right? you didn't get them from somewhere or someone else?
12-01-2016, 09:26 AM
The black skull candle is an old hoodoo trick. Lord only knows where it originally came from. The second one is mine. It just came to me when an ex of mine REALLY pissed me off NYE a couple years back.

12-01-2016, 12:05 PM
Oh and YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary

12-01-2016, 03:47 PM
I love them. They're perfect! Thanks so much! I'll have you read it when I'm done with the first draft
02-23-2017, 02:37 PM
I do.but I guess I'm hardcore.I use roach kill powder.to make it strong.basically the same.but oils are expensive on south America.and magician use tis instead of pepper.they love hot stuff.have u ever try tat powder for break up?
02-24-2017, 05:50 AM
So if i have this right you want us to give your our personal spells for your book? In this case a break up spell? OK sure and since you will be giving us a copy ill review it on My blog if you wish

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.