Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book on Satanism? Input Welcome!
04-17-2018, 09:29 AM
Hey ya'll, I'm thinking about writing a book on Satanism. I know I never released the other book I said I was making, but don't worry about that. It's become a part of a bigger project that goes beyond my own work.

The Satanic book will be on the philosophy in general rather than the Occult practices. One of the main purposes will be on bridging the gap between Theistic/Spiritual and LaVeyan/Symbolic Satanism. It won't be coming out any time soon, as I plan on brushing up on several Satanic organizations and their literature.

I was hoping some of you can lend some input in terms of areas of subject to discuss. Any topics you think should be covered?

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2018, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2018 10:07 AM by belphguy.)
Im goid in books, reference, and history, but u need to tell me exactly wat u will like to knw. Such rituals in blood,, secrets rituals, red magic, baphomet. Mr aquino. .so if u cam bring a topic i will help u since i own a collection of magic, also if looking for 60,70s satanism, its hard to get, since tey were pagans back them. Besides lavey, so bring a topic and i will let u knw. I love satanism history

Red magic. Blqck magic. Vqphmet, demons, lilith. Pacts, histories. Rituals, and references, nust write a topic and i search it but mostly its a goid star.
Find all posts by this user
04-17-2018, 12:10 PM
That would be really wonderful. Right now what is really popular is everything to do with demons and demonology. If you really thoroughly cover just about every popular demon and spirit term and name like the famous 72 and others with some historical and etymological reference, and tie it in with various things, throw in some vampirism, werewolf stuff, lovecraftian stuff and style, ancient references, you'll have a real hit on your hands I think, put in some or a lot of medieval lore and folklore about the devil, pacts, rituals, posessions, contacts, and whatever. Make it pretty exhaustive, and a workbook that has projects and experiments for people to try out or rituals they can use and perform and practice, because lots of people like to actually be given step by step instructions of what to do and what to expect after, and one can give a specific contact ritual for each spirit name mentioned as well and the signs they may see or notice.

You can include a section about fiction as well and its l potential uses.

That should be great, and you can even go into other areas like stuff from the East and Africa but the main thing people are very interested in are Demons and Demonology from around the Medieval and Elizabethan times and the Witch Craze and its Semitic Language and Foreign Origins can be very helpful to readers.

Also sub sections of personal testimonies of experiences and events can be a fun little snippet as well.

This book would possibly become a major or prime work book for Satanists, and you can put as much as you know and everything advanced and it would be the new bridging Bible of Satanism for those interested, and potentially bring you great wealth as well since people are really looking for Demonology Satanism content and rituals and confirmations and testimonies.
04-17-2018, 12:41 PM
You're right, the first thing I should go over are the differences in definition of philosophy and metaphysics. Apparently there exists the need.

╔╩═║║╔╗╦║══╩╗════════════╗
║══╠╣╔║║║═══║════════════╚
╣══╝║╚╩╩╚╝══╚╔╗║╦╔╗╦╗╔╗║╦║
╔═╗╔╗║╔╗╔╗║╚╗╠╣╠╣║║║║║║║
╚═╗╠╣║║║╚╝╩║╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╩╝
╚═╝╝║║║║╚║╚╝════════════╔
╚╦═════════╦╝════════════╝
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-17-2018, 01:12 PM
I got black mass by a spanish guy. I got satanism erotic. Sects luciferians, i will look into tat and pick a theme.black mass star from beginning of history to mofern france, also a book in spanuah im waitng which talk of witchraft, demons, not the clasic but real stuff info. Gime 2 weeks and pm u
04-17-2018, 01:52 PM
That would be nice to clarify.

Origin
Differences
The original meanings esp timelines to the now.
04-18-2018, 12:16 AM
Why many people choose Lucifer over Satan (ism and head spirit)? Do they think Satan is too harsh and a guarantee for torment but Lucifer is more fluffy and can skate by?

Might go over demonolatry and demonology as well as cosmogony and eschatology particularly end time apocalypses and the resting places of the dead.
04-18-2018, 03:16 AM
Make sure you address the criticisms. Is Satanism inherently solipsistic? Psychopathic? Heartless? Contradictory to the Kantian rational will?

Most religions are inherently cooperative. pro-social. is Satanism anti-social or do you conceive of it as a way to make society's best people a la Ayn Rand? Take one bull's horn and stick to it.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]
04-18-2018, 03:46 AM
At each level you're going to pique the interest of different groups. The biggest groups probably don't care about Kant much, but about step by step info and ways to contact all sorts of demons, that seems to be the major obsession.

Actually I'd say its like a pyramid. At the bottom of the pyramid the biggest broadest group wants Practice Methods and Techniques, like Martial Arts or How To stuff to try.

The next above them want Info, so writing about the demons and stuff, testimonies even as and it gets narrower when people want academic historical and etymological information in detail.

Then there are people who want to feel good about themselves with some philosophical theological stuff to argue and think about and debate, these people are pretty worthless to pander to since they are only around to argue anything because they want to be smarter seeming so no no no you're wrong you made a mistake, and they aren't a huge hungry population either.

Then there are an even smaller group who will use your book in some productive ways or be inspired by it, its worth stimulating these people since they end up making nice things regardless.

At the top of the pyramid is The Cat's Eye, and people like me, totally well pleased despite anything you end up writing practically by work which attracts and lures more and more people to these ideas and practices, gets more to produce variations, and pulls in more people towards a life full of magic and miracles and some sense of spiritual satisfaction and joy.

The highest value in this book that anyone could derive is a path to great pleasure and happiness, and to be led variously to people like myself who can see if they are capable of re-interpreting their experience to make it more fulfilling and vibrant as a form of communication from the T O P.

People also want creepiness but I think that sort of puts the book into a category too similar to other "trying too hard" edgy black books, and lame-ifies it.
04-18-2018, 03:50 AM
the top of the pyramid ain't shit.

Don't make me put my wizard shit on. I mean fucking business when I've got my wizard shit on.

[Image: dusk.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  will u pay for a old book. belphguy 4 97 02-27-2018 11:31 PM
Last Post: niburulou
  book,review? belphguy 0 241 07-17-2017 10:19 PM
Last Post: belphguy
  Experience with Carl Nagel book New 6 24 3,640 07-09-2017 12:37 PM
Last Post: Sammy
  Free book? belphguy 5 531 05-10-2017 01:44 AM