Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breakfast Recipe?
01-27-2017, 04:28 PM
Nothing Sad

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2017, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2017 09:09 PM by FarhnamDrunk.)
That sucks.

Depends on the day. Water yeah. Usually a few cups of coffee and a couple slices of multifrain or honey oat toast with butter (gotta be butter). Sometimes some jelly.

Now on a few occasions ill make steam poached eggs and toast or waffles. If i have bacon ill have that too.

I use a an egg cup method similar to this
[Image: Poached_eggs_001.jpg]

I'M A DRUNK!!!
[Image: beer%2025.png]
01-31-2017, 02:47 PM
I have an unhealthy love for cereal with milk, the somewhat sugary kind. I like the cold crunch Smiling however, on cold mornings, oatmeal or "real" breakfast food like eggs and potatoes hit the spot.

Oh and tea. I gave up coffee by accident, so now I have tea, the kinds of tea with low or no caffeine content. It actually feels nice to greet the day under my own power now.
02-06-2017, 04:07 PM
Normally I prefer cornflakes with a bowl of milk. Other days I eat boiled eggs and toast with butter. Nothing else.
Yesterday, 05:54 PM
I have started taking a bowl of spicy oats with green vegetables and carrots. It is awesome in every terms - healthy, tasty and makes me feel full till afternoon. I love this breakfast recipe.

I'm drinking Goji Berry Juice to get rid of skin problems.
Today, 02:53 AM
Depends. If I have training I eat whole grain cereal with low fat milk and 3 or 4 strawberries and a banana, all sliced up on the bowl of cereal. Its delicious and healthy and gives me the energy I need. On recovery days I usually boil eggs and make me a glass of milk.

"If y'all muthufuckas asked a spirit for some shit, y'all better give some shit back or da spirit gon' haunt y'all lil ass B." -Albert Einstein
Today, 07:26 PM
Usually nothing but rarely two bagels with light cream cheese.

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.