Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning Plants Offend Spirit of Plant
03-25-2016, 07:53 AM
Hi

So it is said, even though it may be contrary to popular belief, that you should not smoke Salvia Divinorum because it offends the spirit of the plant. It is rumored that you are to chew the leaves instead.

I was wondering if any one knew if this was also true for Cannabis? Or could divine it for me? If I try to divine it I think my own ego will alter the answer. A lot of people smoke cannabis. A lot of people smoke Salvia too though.

Just wondering in case SWIM did it and angered spirit of cannabis?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2016, 08:00 AM
everything is perceptive.

~best regards.
╟▲KyFixorus the Wise▲╢
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-25-2016, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 12:09 PM by travsha.)
Cannabis is traditional smoked, eaten and drank in bhang. It is used lots of ways.

Salvia Divinorum has a very shy and flighty spirit. It is often likened to a dear (flighty animal that doesnt like sudden movement, loud noise or lights ect). Traditionally the Mazatec indians never smoked it and considered it a taboo. They often say that if you smoke her you will either offend or scare her, and in return she will often (not always) try to scare you away (hence people having scary visions when smoking it). They either chew the leaves, or make a alcohol or tea extraction with them. Salvia Divinorum was only ever found in the gardens of Mazatec shaman till it became more popular recently and people started getting cuttings from the Mazatec (it is found nowhere in the wild and its origin is a mystery).

All plants are different.

Regardless of whether you believe anything about the plants spirit.... After smoking and chewing the leaves, I will never smoke them again. Unpleasant and difficult to find insight or healing that way. But chewing or swishing a tea or tincture is amazing - gentle, welcoming, healing and insightful. Much better in every single regard I would say.

BTW - SWIM doesnt protect you in any way and the term is only associated with illegal recreational drug use, so it actually draws more attention to you. There is no reason to SWIM since it offers zero legal protection and everyone knows you are talking about yourself.

Smoking cannabis works well as a way to communicate with the plant. Most people that have an issue with cannabis are the ones who use it habitually as the plant kinda takes advantage of them in that case.... When you work with plant spirits the plant gets to experience duality through your body and they like getting you high, but they dont necessarily care about you in any way unless you develop a real relationship with them. From my experience most people tend to give themselves away to cannabis and miss out on a lot.... Which is okay - it is still enjoyable. But not the most effective way to work with the spirit of the plant if that is your goal (it is not everyones goal - most just want to get high, which is fine, but a different goal).

03-25-2016, 12:21 PM
(03-25-2016 12:04 PM)travsha Wrote:  Cannabis is traditional smoked, eaten and drank in bhang. It is used lots of ways.

Salvia Divinorum has a very shy and flighty spirit. It is often likened to a dear (flighty animal that doesnt like sudden movement, loud noise or lights ect). Traditionally the Mazatec indians never smoked it and considered it a taboo. They often say that if you smoke her you will either offend or scare her, and in return she will often (not always) try to scare you away (hence people having scary visions when smoking it). They either chew the leaves, or make a alcohol or tea extraction with them. Salvia Divinorum was only ever found in the gardens of Mazatec shaman till it became more popular recently and people started getting cuttings from the Mazatec (it is found nowhere in the wild and its origin is a mystery).

All plants are different.

That is very interesting :^)

Quote:Smoking cannabis works well as a way to communicate with the plant. Most people that have an issue with cannabis are the ones who use it habitually as the plant kinda takes advantage of them in that case....

I can attest to this.

Quote:When you work with plant spirits the plant gets to experience duality through your body and they like getting you high, but they dont necessarily care about you in any way unless you develop a real relationship with them. From my experience most people tend to give themselves away to cannabis and miss out on a lot.... Which is okay - it is still enjoyable. But not the most effective way to work with the spirit of the plant if that is your goal (it is not everyones goal - most just want to get high, which is fine, but a different goal).

Interesting~
03-25-2016, 02:55 PM
It is possible to do dieta's with either plant as well. Basically a way of ritually connecting with the plants spirit and inviting the plants spirit into you. I know some Ayahuasca shamans who have dieted cannabis - I am also hoping to diet it sometime. I have dieted Salvia twice so far.

(article on dieta: http://www.soulremedy.org/dieta/4591702819 )

Cannabis is a very powerful plant.... Has a hugely powerful spirit and it can be hard to stay in balance and in control when working with it. Lots of potential for learning and healing though with it as well. To give you an idea how powerful the plants spirit is, usually in a dieta you ingest the plant everyday.... But a very powerful shaman I know who dieted this plant for 2.5 months did so by only smoking it 4 times total. He couldnt smoke it more then that - because of the power of its spirit after he opened the diet those 4 joints had a huge effect on him. (opening a diet makes you very sensitive and open)

Salvia is probably one of the most unique plants in the world. It is also the worlds most potent natural psychoactive. (only psychoactive stronger is LSD which is the strongest for the amount used)

04-04-2016, 10:48 AM
I wanna burn my Aunts house down, she has Tons of plants even some bud I'n her yard
Oh how I dream of burning Her and her husband up,but I won't.

Http://Arcanumtarotmagick.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXvPfa...JzHQSOR0lg
To KNOW, To DARE, To WILL, TO KEEP SILENCE-such are the four words of the Magus! Eliphas Levi.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Plant Spirit [abstract] Feywer96 2 156 01-07-2017 04:04 AM
Last Post: Feywer96
  Minerals: Alchemical processes, plant-life and humans Feywer96 0 126 12-18-2016 01:03 AM
Last Post: Feywer96
  Garden Plants and their Magical Associations Feywer96 4 306 11-11-2016 05:37 AM
Last Post: The Artis Magistra
  Humans and Plants: A Connection in Magic Feywer96 1 235 09-20-2016 06:15 AM
Last Post: SirenSong
  Burning herbs for black salt foreverlearning 2 338 07-10-2016 03:27 AM
Last Post: foreverlearning