Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cain Was the First Witch (Satanism, Paganism, Stregheria/Stregoneria)
01-19-2017, 12:23 PM
Cain is significant in several different religions. In the Biblical narrative, he is the first murderer, the first tiller of the fields, the first blasphemer, a figure of self-determination, and the first exile. The first ubermensch, if you will.

In the book of Genesis, Cain goes on to found the first civilization. He also participates in the first consensual marriage-- he seduces a woman instead of becoming betrothed to a ditzy, enslaved, ribcage-spawned clone.

According to the Catholic Encyclopedia, Cain was named from the word "qanah" meaning "to possess," as Eve exlcaimed "The Lord has give me a son to possess" upon bearing her first child.

In Islam, Cain is the progenitor of a pyromantic religion and cult. In Stregoneria, Cain is the progenitor of witchcraft. In Mormonism, Cain was the first Free Mason and Satanist. In Gnosticism, Cain was a demigod born of the Devil's insemination of Eve. In the Goetia, Cain appears as Camio/Caym (which are simply Gaelic versions of his name), a human wizard who often shapeshifts into a black bird. In Qabalah, Cain resides within Ba'al's Qlipha, which is called "The Ravens of Dispersion."

There are two numerical values of Cain's name (Gematria) I know of.
13 relates to the 13th tarot card (Death) and the 13th Qliphothic pathway (ruled by a necromantic succubus), as well as to Ba'al-Hadad, a god of death and the dead. 160 relates to Niantiel, an Archdemonic Reaper from the Tunnels of Set. Lastly, the mark on his brow, the Hebrew letter Tau/Tav, corresponds to the Qliphothic pathway associated with Tau, which is ruled by an incubitic ghoul who rules over death magick.

For articles on demons and Pagan gods and rituals to them, visit my Wordpress on Satanism, Demonolatry, Vampyrism, Hebdomadry, and witchcraft in general: https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2017, 12:36 PM
Cain is also mentioned in Leland's Aradia, but no notes are given as to why. Unless I missed something in the Vangelo. Regardless, very interesting~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-19-2017, 12:44 PM
How does any of that make him the first witch though?

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Satanism Gnosis666 71 3,347 09-30-2016 06:48 AM
Last Post: FarhnamDrunk
  Need some advice with satanism. Euphoria 26 2,397 04-20-2016 03:20 AM
Last Post: Seekeroftruth123
  Satanism and the Occult Laptop20 8 474 04-19-2016 10:43 AM
Last Post: Seekeroftruth123
  About "orthodox" satanism and Chaos gnosticism Disciple of the Void 3 572 03-02-2016 03:59 AM
Last Post: Abbadonecromage9999
  Spiritual Satanism and Exposing Christianity stephanie1666 65 4,666 09-14-2015 01:17 AM
Last Post: Keighn