Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cell Phones
01-17-2016, 03:49 AM
SD cards these days....

The cloud is almost entirely flash nowadays. Technology is so inspiring.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2016, 11:16 AM
It's one of the few remaining phones you can actually put a 128gb sb card in as well. Smiling

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-19-2016, 10:15 PM
Dumped my smartphone for this beauty:

[Image: vfcon058247.jpg]

It's retarded. Far from anything fancy. I love it.

[Image: 1484245578377.png]
01-20-2016, 01:28 AM
I bet the kids think you're from the future.
01-20-2016, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 11:54 PM by Svarog.)
(01-20-2016 01:28 AM)magari Wrote:  I bet the kids think you're from the future.

Kids? What kids?... I'm not a pedophile!!!

What?

Who said that?!

Get behind me, Satan!

Back to the cellar with you.

*edit: Also, just to make it clear - the cell I posted is kinda dark, and mine's a glorious dark chocolate color. Indeed.

[Image: 1484245578377.png]
07-18-2017, 08:22 PM
I'm using a two-week old HTC Sensation. A number of times now, I've tried to download apps (this is happening on multiple apps, not just one) and although they download, they never install specially Transit Tracking apps. I can see the download happening and getting to 100% in the status dropdown, but it never continues on to install. I don't get any error messages; it just never goes any further.

This happens regardless of whether I download the CTA app from the Market on the phone, market.android.com on my computer, or the Amazon app market.

Android version 2.3.3.

Any ideas?
10-23-2017, 11:31 PM
Moto that good eh? I inquire as this free apple 4s i got in 2013 may be put on apples obsolete listing. No support. I hardly runs net now, can't upgrade my ios to put aps on. Lord knows i tried. I read a blog about the iphone 2 and a guy seeing if it worked (nada on most accounts).

Rumour is from 5s backwards support dropped. Possibly as soon as this November. Guess i will see. If the built in phone and text ap fails... Well poof.
10-24-2017, 03:18 AM
My phone's release price was less then 200 €. I've got custom ringtones and all that, but I hardly ever use it for communication. It's more of a handheld console to me. I even use it to browse the internet nowadays. More comfy than sitting in front of the desktop.

Thank you for any post. I feel like I learn a lot from just lurking!
10-24-2017, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2017 04:03 PM by Pluto.)
cell phones cause cancer (there has been plenty of research done)
they are easy to track
and they mess with sleep cycles (apple know this, and their night mode is better than nothing)

Oops, this isnt the "conspiracy section

""Which goes to show that salt is useful for more than just exorcising demons""

""There is no good and evil, there is only power...and those too weak to seek it""

The man of religion believes in god
The magician knows god
The sorcerer is god
10-25-2017, 02:45 AM
Y'all know how Otter boxes are supposed to make it nigh impossible to break your phone?Like, 18-wheelers running it over, falling off a 20-story building and Chuck Norris himself can't even break that shit? Well, I actually managed to break an Otter-boxed phone by slamming it in a car door...... I have done the impossible. People say I'm hard on equipment, but damn. I wonder what next, anvils?

There is one real moral in this world when you think about it, and it's called "Don't Be A Dick".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What cell phone would you consider the "leading one" today? United States of America 23 2,233 06-26-2012 03:34 PM
Last Post: BlastGangg