Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cereal is for white people
02-15-2014, 08:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua0MrnZKW...ata_player

I don't think people are that retarded. A troll, hopefully.

She/Her Pronouns

Check out my new blog!

http://crossroadsofsaintsanddevils.blogspot.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2014, 08:45 AM
Ugh.. cereal couldn't be for "White" people... It's over ten-thousand years old, while the idea of "Race" has only really been prevalent for the past five-thousand years.

Stellen sich vor, dass es keinen Heaven gibt, es ist einfach wenn Sie versuchen.
Keinen Hölle unter uns, Über uns nur Himmel.
06-22-2015, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 08:56 AM by catmackenna.)
"The Society of Concerned Cereal Eaters?" I'm pretty sure this was a prank call.

Visit The Paranormal Dimension - "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2015, 09:06 AM
Cereals are evil. For ALL people.

Do the research...

[Image: triggered_zps4bphecz9.png]

~ Praise KEK! ~
06-22-2015, 09:32 AM
Cocoa Puffs and Cocoa Crispies and Wheaties aren't for White People =p Maybe Kix or Frosted Flakes.
06-22-2015, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2015 10:39 AM by SteampunkScientist.)
Oh my goddess! WTF! As a white guy I think black girls are so hot, so are yellow ones, and red ones and, chocolate moca, mmmm coffee! And purple ones that tattooed themselves.... We just need so much more sex and a lot less hate.... Cerial? Really!?!?!

Magic: When you pull a rabbit out of a hat...
Magick: When the rabbit pulls you out of a hat...
In either case, you should keep a jaundiced eye on that hat...
06-22-2015, 05:27 PM
(06-22-2015 10:38 AM)SteampunkScientist Wrote:  Oh my goddess! WTF! As a white guy I think black girls are so hot, so are yellow ones, and red ones and, chocolate moca, mmmm coffee! And purple ones that tattooed themselves.... We just need so much more sex and a lot less hate.... Cerial? Really!?!?!

I believe that's a disorder in DSMIII. Hyperkirkism unless you keep em then it becomes Solomonisticism.....
06-23-2015, 01:39 AM
(06-22-2015 10:38 AM)SteampunkScientist Wrote:  Oh my goddess! WTF! As a white guy I think black girls are so hot, so are yellow ones, and red ones and, chocolate moca, mmmm coffee! And purple ones that tattooed themselves.... We just need so much more sex and a lot less hate.... Cerial? Really!?!?!

What hate? When I think of Frosted Flakes I always think of White hockey players (naked female version). lol, if you want to call anything racist, then its the cereal that's racist.
06-23-2015, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2015 01:44 AM by The God-King.)
Guess that's why I prefer breakfast sandwiches lol. Jk, cereal is tops (they say that in the UK right? "Tops"?). Frosted Flakes FTW!

BTW, the lady said she represents the " Society of Concerned Cereal Eaters". That alone should tell you she's a troll. I looked it up, closest thing I can find is this:

http://www.cerealforlunch.com

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-23-2015, 03:31 AM
I like bagels

I provide card reading services of all kinds, pm me with your questions and needs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Girls get beaten up. (This is why you don't bully people) SkullTraill 5 1,173 03-02-2014 12:26 PM
Last Post: InternetWarrior
  All-white killer whale spotted off Russia - Awwww Morchid 1 1,053 04-24-2012 07:08 AM
Last Post: Hatix
  Russia developing a gun that turns people into zombies (seriously) Pira 19 1,852 04-14-2012 10:53 PM
Last Post: Dr.BrokenGod
  US solider killing 17 Afgani people. xtinguish 17 4,172 04-04-2012 03:57 PM
Last Post: AnonALion