Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chamomile and pineapple weed
01-14-2018, 02:47 AM
I mention this herb in my practical potions post;

https://www.google.ie/search?q=pineapple...YLrK2nMaM:

In you guys' opinion, do you think chamomile and pineapple weed are similar enough to use interchangably? The medicinal properties are pretty much exactly the same, but the appearance of them is definitely different. Just wondering what you guys thought.

A pebble at the source of the Nile and all the world is changed.
Precision beats power, and timing beats speed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2018, 06:11 AM
(01-14-2018 02:47 AM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  I mention this herb in my practical potions post;

https://www.google.ie/search?q=pineapple...YLrK2nMaM:

In you guys' opinion, do you think chamomile and pineapple weed are similar enough to use interchangably? The medicinal properties are pretty much exactly the same, but the appearance of them is definitely different. Just wondering what you guys thought.

I have used pineapple weed quite a bit and the main difference I have seen is it’s energy is a bit more upbeat and feel good, while regular chamomile is just really relaxing. Regular chamomile doesn’t seem to have the effect of raising my mood as much. That’s the only difference I have noticed.

Oh by the way I rarely use ether by themselves. I always use them in conjunction with other herbs. That might have something to do with it. I don’t know.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
01-14-2018, 09:32 AM
Cool, nice tip xD it'll be back in season soon enough so I'll do comparative test xD I was more thinking of the magical properties rather than the medicinal ones though

01-14-2018, 03:50 PM
(01-14-2018 09:32 AM)Wylandriah91 Wrote:  Cool, nice tip xD it'll be back in season soon enough so I'll do comparative test xD I was more thinking of the magical properties rather than the medicinal ones though

The magical and medicinal qualities usually correspond to each other very well. I would say pineapple weed is a little more lucky though. Idk just a feeling, intuition talking there not experience.

I'm crazy, getting crazier.. Trying to figure out how things work and what's possible.Wink
01-14-2018, 05:28 PM
medicinally very similar- anti fungal , calmative, anti spasmodic, digestive etc etc

pineapple weed does tend to pull pollutants out of ground n air, so careful where u harvest minimum 75 ft from road according to many studies.

spiritually i’d have to agree with green here
it has a more “vibrant” vibe so if chamo is a money herb - which it is - or at least “lucky” pineapple weed could be considered even more so- and if venture to use it in road opening work- where u want that lucky/money/cleansing combo all i one.

but nothing says any herbs nature like sitting with it where it grows, tasting it, bathing with it.
and you’re both clever and plant oriented enough to write a monograph on it- and u hope u do!

best
01-15-2018, 02:32 AM
It's tough af, grows just anywhere Tounge good tip about the road, the biggest specimen that I know of is right by the road, I've never harvested it though because it's outside the neighbours gaff and honestly they already think I'm weird enough Tounge was planning on making a midnight mission of it x'D
Anyone tried to pot it before? Any success?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Weed - A Gateway drug to delusion. Revo 45 5,741 09-07-2013 08:07 AM
Last Post: Emrys