Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coconut Water
06-23-2016, 12:33 AM
(06-22-2016 02:15 PM)fixerkitty Wrote:  I can't use it. Latex allergy means no coconut. It's a damned shame, too, because ice cold coconuts are really good this time of year. It's 110F outside. Not going into shock is a good thing, though.

That having been said, it's also overhyped to the nth degree. :/ If you're worried about dehydration, a balanced meal and water does the trick. I like sports drinks as I need extra salt. If you want to shell out extra money to look cool, be my guest, but that's your business.

YMMV

Agreed. Also, if you are going for hydration and extra salt, check this stuff out. http://sacredsupplements.com/buy_sole.html#buy_sole
He also has some tutorials on that site on how to make it. Smiling

Telekinesis master. If you need help, pm me.
If you need free help with energy manipulation you can pm me.
Pm me for a free pendulum reading.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2016, 01:24 AM
Huh. Interesting page, thanks!

I have Addison's, which is autoimmune destruction of the adrenal cortex. This means I can't make cortisol and must have it externally supplied. Oftentimes, aldosterone production is also destroyed. These two hormones help regulate everything from sodium/potassium balance, to blood sugar, to blood pressure, to inflammation, and the list goes on. They're critical for life and if you can't make them, death ensues. 35 mg/day of hydrocortisone and a high-salt diet and I'm golden, but I'll more than likely eventually need Florinef.

The reason for this is Addisonians dump sodium something fierce. Extreme salt cravings are a classic symptom, and so I have a marked preference for salty foods. Add to this I live in a desert where it's going to hit 113F today, and my sodium requirements are double normal.

I'll have to try this out next time I'm craving salt. Hmm...

Come get your Tarot cards read! It's fun for everyone.

We sometimes want to be led by
The hand of a higher creature
So we just have to follow
The direction of the navigator

--Funker Vogt, 'Navigator'
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-15-2016, 07:57 PM
Yes guys it is also my favorite drink ever and i tell some thing more here, If you're trying to lose weight, which coconut products should you consume? The short answer is, "all of them!" This doesn't mean, however, that you have to go overboard and drink or eat coconut products from dawn till dusk. Even though coconut milk and oil both contain healthy fats, if you're trying to cut back on calories you obviously don't want to overdo it with any kind of fat.

You can use all of the products in moderation and gain the benefits. This is true for everyone, whether you want to lose weight, gain weight or maintain your current weight. You can drink coconut water as a sports drink, or just when you want a refreshing cold drink. Don't drink it in place of regular water, though. Pure H20 should still be your primary beverage of choice!

Coconut milk is probably the best milk substitute if you're vegan or lactose intolerant. Even if you do eat dairy, there's no reason not to add coconut milk to your diet. You can find many healthy recipes that use coconut milk, or you can just drink it as a refreshing beverage that's a bit more substantial than coconut water.

http://www.worldbusinesspages.com/listin...-services/
08-17-2016, 03:18 PM
Coconut water is good for health. But I prefer pure noni juice. It is more effective than coconut water. However, it is costlier than coconut water. Plus, you cannot get Noni juice everywhere.

I'm drinking Goji Berry Juice to get rid of skin problems.
01-18-2017, 04:57 AM
Coconut water have alot of benefits, below I have shared few of them which you might don't know:

- Aids in Weight-loss Efforts
- Boosts Hydration and Reduce Blood Pressure
- Compatible with Human Blood and Facilitates Digestion
- Improves Metabolism and Prevents from Kidney Stones
- Helps With Muscle Cramps and Improve Skin
- Provides Instant Energy and Relieves Headaches

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to check if your water contains fluoride? Balthazar 11 2,334 07-11-2014 01:59 PM
Last Post: AtfJinnHoodoo