• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collapse of the Dollar On New Years?
12-01-2016, 07:43 PM
30 days to go. We'll see

" A man cannot serve two masters. "
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2016, 12:15 AM
Will the food products i buy continue to get smaller and more expensive? Thats all i care about. I dont eat fucking tv screens or automobiles.
12-02-2016, 12:29 AM
(12-02-2016 12:15 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  Will the food products i buy continue to get smaller and more expensive? Thats all i care about. I dont eat fucking tv screens or automobiles.

Opec have just risen the price of fuel, which affects transport, which in turn affects food prices. This was about an hour ago it was announced, so yeah, food prices will rise due to slower production of oil.

12-02-2016, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2016 01:23 AM by aries.)
(12-02-2016 12:29 AM)Ontical Wrote:  
(12-02-2016 12:15 AM)FarhnamDrunk Wrote:  Will the food products i buy continue to get smaller and more expensive? Thats all i care about. I dont eat fucking tv screens or automobiles.

Opec have just risen the price of fuel, which affects transport, which in turn affects food prices. This was about an hour ago it was announced, so yeah, food prices will rise due to slower production of oil.

I concur.

I am afraid the Indians will have to step aside now. The oil is ours.

I am also Native so I do not want to hear how we rape the earth. And I do not want to go back to the horse and buddy days of cleaning shit off your shoes.
12-02-2016, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2016 03:06 AM by kenpodragon.)
(12-01-2016 11:07 AM)The God-King Wrote:  Won't happen. There are hundreds if not thousands of videos with similar titles. It's mainly for views. If he could predict down to the exact day when the dollar would collapse why hasn't he used such knowledge to his advantage?

Selling short forex ETFs for the win. But then again you need like $1M in equity just for one contract and they are called at the end of each day so - anyone got a million to spare on Dec 31?

(12-02-2016 12:29 AM)Ontical Wrote:  Opec have just risen the price of fuel, which affects transport, which in turn affects food prices. This was about an hour ago it was announced, so yeah, food prices will rise due to slower production of oil.
OPEC just cut production - they have no direct control over the price, however if you live in the US, shouldn't impact you as much since the US is a net exporter of petro since 2011.

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=268&t=6

I am the high-magus of the ever-wrong. The more I know, the more I know I don't know - therefore I know nothing.
12-02-2016, 05:14 AM
(12-01-2016 05:44 PM)Ontical Wrote:  Recent research from McKinsey Global indicates how the debt levels that led to the crash of 08, have in a very short time, returned and grown even further. Total global debt rose by $57 trillion from the end of 07 to Q2 of 2014. it reached to $199 trillion, or 286% of global GDP. One third of that comes from increased public sector borrowing in rich countries, as bailouts and tax cuts roll on.

Debt in developing countries rose, China debt since 07 has quadrupled, it's now around $28 trillion or 282% of GDP.

This means crashes are to come as debt keeps rising. For sure one can short, but that has devastating consequences on the market as investors run for the hills.

The new 'shadow banking' industry of securitisation and derivatives allows banks to loan without any deposits. This means speculators can lose faith in the banks getting the money back and that's what caused the crash of 08. No one was sure how much bad debt thier was, so no one would loan to anyone.

Its effectively gambling, especially when derivatives and futures are involved. Just because we can speculate, doesn't mean we have to profit from it.

Another problem is vendor finance from the East, the consumers are in the West, but they have to borrow to keep buying! If USA goes protectionist, vendor finance could stop, interbank loan could grind to a halt and then crash and burn.

Bubbles are here and ready to burst, in the Netherlands, Thailand, Australia and many other less rich countries

There will always be bubbles and they will always burst. Markets will always fluctuate. This means nothing. And this guy isn't presenting his video as speculation. He's narrowed it down to the exact day when he says the dollar will drop. If this man is such an economic prophet then he should be doing what the other economic prophets do and actually profit off his predictions. Instead he uploads a video to YouTube. Does he go on CNBC and present his evidence? No. What about Fox Business channel? No. Ok...well surely he got invited to Bloomberg. Not there either huh? Ok well what about financial reporting sites and newspapers like IDB or The Wall Street Journal? No? None? Why not? He's been in the media before. He runs a financial services company and writes books. Surely he could find a legit financial news medium to release this info. But no, he chose YouTube. Not only that, he uses sensationalist marketing that smacks of late night infomercials a la Carlton Sheets and Dean Graziozzi. I'm just waiting for someone to pop up in the video saying Ever since I followed Peter Schiff's recommendations I've bought a new mansion, a yacht and vacation in St. Tropez! Thanks Peter!!!

If I know when a financial instrument is going to move the LAST thing I'm going to do is upload a video on YouTube about it.

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2016, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2016 05:16 AM by Death Is Coming.)
Collapse of the Dollar maybe wont happen but maybe it will . Why wouldnt you just spend couple of hundred dollars or thousands for safety reasons. Than to just ignore everythink . I am not saying it will happen but im not saying it wont happen either.
What ever the case will be all should prepare some food support before Dec 31. and not just DEC 31 , people should start preparing it right now for future uses .
Worst case that can happen if you prepared your food,items and everythink else is that dollar didnt collapase , meteor didnt hit us and etc ....!! spend ur own money on items,food and so on... And if even nothing happens you still can use your food for ur own daily use after that date and easily and possibly in future and get ur money back. Just my view of it.

My quete : Why risk, with what you can fix.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTgw1Fu1NEhJqtcNymPgK...D7k6i-usJw]
12-02-2016, 05:19 AM
(12-02-2016 03:02 AM)kenpodragon Wrote:  
(12-01-2016 11:07 AM)The God-King Wrote:  Won't happen. There are hundreds if not thousands of videos with similar titles. It's mainly for views. If he could predict down to the exact day when the dollar would collapse why hasn't he used such knowledge to his advantage?

Selling short forex ETFs for the win. But then again you need like $1M in equity just for one contract and they are called at the end of each day so - anyone got a million to spare on Dec 31?

(12-02-2016 12:29 AM)Ontical Wrote:  Opec have just risen the price of fuel, which affects transport, which in turn affects food prices. This was about an hour ago it was announced, so yeah, food prices will rise due to slower production of oil.
OPEC just cut production - they have no direct control over the price, however if you live in the US, shouldn't impact you as much since the US is a net exporter of petro since 2011.

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=268&t=6

One who should be heeded for certain.

"the price of fuel, which affects transport, which in turn affects food prices." Is correct also.
12-02-2016, 05:20 AM
(12-02-2016 03:02 AM)kenpodragon Wrote:  

ETFs would be the smart way to go about it if currencies isn't your thing or are too complicated. I wasn't aware that you need at a mil to short currencies. Even with micro lots? I guess it would make sense, especially with leverage amounts as high as 200:1

You sold your soul to me, need I remind you?

Occult Coaching & Spiritual Services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2016, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2016 05:26 AM by Death Is Coming.)
You need to know that two main things must happen before dollar collapse First, there must be an underlying weakness. That situation exists. The U.S. currency is fundamentally weak despite its 25% increase since 2014. The dollar declined 54.7% against the euro between 2002 and 2012. Why? The U.S. debt nearly tripled during that time period, from $5.9 trillion to $15 trillion. The debt is even worse now, at $19 trillion. The debt-to-GDP ratio is now more than 100%. That increases the chance the United States will let the dollar's value slide. That would allow it to repay its debt with cheaper money and so on..
Second thing is that here must be a viable currency alternative for everyone to stampede into.
As we all already know that the dollar's strength is based on its use as the world's reserve currency. That happened in 1973 when President Nixon abandoned the gold standard. As a global currency, the dollar is used for 43% of all cross-border transactions.That means central banks must hold the dollar in their reserves to pay for these transactions.As a result, 61% of these foreign currency reserves are in dollars. Here's the 3 Ways to Measure the Value the U.S. Dollar.

And btw foreign countries own more than $5 trillion in U.S. debt. If China, Japan or other major holders started dumping these holdings of Treasury notes on the secondary market, this could cause a panic leading to collapse. China owns more than $1 trillion in U.S. Treasuries. That's because China pegs its currency, the yuan, to the dollar. This keeps the prices of its exports to the U.S. relatively cheap. Japan owns more than $800 billion in Treasuries, also keeping its currency, the yen, low to stimulate exports to the U.S. Japan is trying to move out of a 15-year deflationary cycle, and the 2011 earthquake and nuclear disaster hasn't helped.

A dollar collapse will not occur in 2016. In fact, it's highly unlikely that it will collapse at all. That's because any of the countries who have the power to make that happen (China, Japan, and other foreign dollar holders) don't want it to occur. It's not in their best interest. Why bankrupt your best customer? Instead, the dollar will eventually resume it gradual decline once these countries slowly find other markets.
Even if a sudden dollar collapse it would create global economic turmoil. Investors would rush to other currencies, such as the euro, or other assets, such as gold and commodities. Demand for Treasuries would plummet, and interest rates would rise. U.S. import prices would skyrocket, causing inflation.

U.S. exports would be dirt cheap, boosting the economy briefly. In the long run, inflation, high-interest rates, and volatility would strangle possible business growth. Unemployment would worsen, sending the United States back into recession or even a depression.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTgw1Fu1NEhJqtcNymPgK...D7k6i-usJw]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Documents Show Obama Surveiled Entire Trump Family For 8 Years jcolanzi 57 428 Today 06:08 PM
Last Post: jcolanzi
  William Cooper warned America about Hillary Clinton 17 years ago 1999 jcolanzi 2 40 02-09-2017 11:51 AM
  The CIA's Creation of Flower Power Exposed: Fifty Years of Mind Control jcolanzi 0 46 02-09-2017 06:46 AM
  My theories from a few years ago sunshinesshadow 0 209 06-24-2016 10:07 AM
Last Post: sunshinesshadow